AntROMhacker's Burning Questions

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AntROMhacker's Burning Questions Empty AntROMhacker's Burning Questions

Post by AntROMhacker Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 13:39

Hi everyone, I am having trouble with a certain point in my hack I'm working on, I want to make the crystals to appear on my subitem screen when the first part starts, basically overriding the pendants phase, I know I need a hex editor, but what do I do? Thank you
AntROMhacker
AntROMhacker
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2016-04-13

Back to top Go down

AntROMhacker's Burning Questions Empty Re: AntROMhacker's Burning Questions

Post by Puzzledude Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 14:10

AntROMhacker wrote:Hi everyone, i am having trouble with a certain point in my hack im working on, i want to make the crystals to appear on my subitem screen when the first part starts, basically overriding the pendants phase, i know i need a hex editor, what do i do? Thank you
Jump to Part-2 (ie collect crystals after talking to Priest, ie save Zelda to the Church).
Hex address 2EDE0: change from 02 to 03 (on a non-headered rom).
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

AntROMhacker's Burning Questions Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by AntROMhacker Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 14:21

Thanks. How come u disabled PM's, im sorry if i was PM'ing to much!
AntROMhacker
AntROMhacker
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 14:37

AntROMhacker wrote:Thanks. How come u disabled PM's, im sorry if i was PM'ing to much!
Has nothing to do with you actually. You should understand that when you are good at something and are able to hack into Roms and thus have the rare ability to make new modded games, you will automatically get 2 types of audiences: one which will like you and the one which won't. There are also communities which will abuse our work and make carts. These communities are pretty much the opposite of romhacking communities and make us look bad. And now the big Conker is comming out. Pretty much the reasons I don't want PMs at the moment (at the same time admins can still send them). Everything should thus be talked over in the forum itself.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by AntROMhacker Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 14:47

Thanks, you have been a really big help in teaching me how to use HM, ive learned how to edit graphics, make new dungeons, etc from you, i wouldnt have gotten this far without you! Very Happy
AntROMhacker
AntROMhacker
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 14:55

AntROMhacker wrote:Thanks, you have been a really big help in teaching me how to use HM, ive learned how to edit graphics, make new dungeons, etc from you, i wouldnt have gotten this far without you! Very Happy
Yes, if only other communities would have the same attitude as you. Unfortunately in the cart-communities it is pretty much the opposite. And I can tell you once we unleash Conker (which is nevertheless a spoof) we will not be treated so kindly. And god forbit we say a word against anyone carting it. We are also pretty much anti-popular if you ask the people who own Zelda and Conker trademarks and copyrights. I also believe SePH tends to "disappear" at least for a while right after the release, when we get most of the positive and negative feedbacks.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by AntROMhacker Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 15:08

Yeah, i agree , im a kind person, i dont understand why people would criticize romhackers, because they dont realize just how HARD and how much TIME it takes to make a hack, i say if they dont like the conker one, they can just go elsewhere then!! But i guess people don't have alot of common sense like they use to..
AntROMhacker
AntROMhacker
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AntROMhacker Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 15:17

Ok, back to rom hacking.. I opened HxD And i went to the hex address you said to go to, but i dont see 02 in the bytes though, where could i find it at?
AntROMhacker
AntROMhacker
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Floki Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 16:13

Make sure you remove the header of the rom before you change that hex address. There are a few tools which does that.

IMHO, rom hacking is the same as game modding, with the exception of the roms being a grey line between the two. I don't understand game companies. They should embrace rom hacking and start selling roms of there games themselves while closing down rom sites. Then rom hacking would probably be more popular. Game modding is extremely popular and sometimes many talented game modders end up being hired by said gaming companies.

Floki

AntROMhacker's Burning Questions Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by AntROMhacker Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 17:26

What tool could i use to remove the header, because i did use the U! File for my rom hack
AntROMhacker
AntROMhacker
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 17:54

IMHO, rom hacking is the same as game modding, with the exception of the roms being a grey line between the two. I don't understand game companies. They should embrace rom hacking and start selling roms of there games themselves while closing down rom sites. Then rom hacking would probably be more popular. Game modding is extremely popular and sometimes many talented game modders end up being hired by said gaming companies.
A+
I am certain if Nintendo would bring out any Alttp remake in 16 bit, it would be an instant hit and would bring them a lot of money, same for SMW and Super Metroid. Those SNES games were just so legendary, that it is a shame that they never got a sequel.

What tool could i use to remove the header, because i did use the U! File for my rom hack
If you have a header just go to 2EFE0, or use the "Search/Find" option. Change data-type to Hex-values. Then search hex code:
02 8F C5 F3 7E DA. Change the 02 to 03.

And this is how to remove the header in hex directly.
Select all 00 bytes infront of the file (200 bytes in hex, 512 in dec). Press Del on keyboard to delete them. Press Save in HxD. The actual code to start the file is 78 9C 00 42.
AntROMhacker's Burning Questions Header44
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by AntROMhacker Thu 8 Sep 2016 - 20:24

Thanks man! I got it working
AntROMhacker
AntROMhacker
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklink7884 Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 20:57

Hello, PuzzleDude.

As you may know, I'm working on revamping Zelda3 Lyra Islands. The Demo version was originally scheduled for release in Winter/Spring 2016, but it got pushed back to late September. There will be three mini-dungeons, seven crystal dungeons, one guardhouse, and Ganon gets his own castle in the Dark World.

Anyways, I used a hex editor to disable the pendants and force the player collect only crystals at the end of each dungeon, but even then the boss in the 1st dungeon still drops a pendant. Is there a way to get that fixed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqkf01KZOU0&feature=youtu.be

Cheers,

Darklink7884

Darklink7884

Since : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by AntROMhacker Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 22:02

Have you tried going into Dungeons properties on HM? Select crystal 1 and change the boss room into what number the boss is in, the end room is the same as the Boss room, I believe the start room is the first room when you enter the Dungeon. Its right below Dungeon maps tab. Very Happy
AntROMhacker
AntROMhacker
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 6:45

Anyways, I used a hex editor to disable the pendants and force the player collect only crystals at the end of each dungeon, but even then the boss in the 1st dungeon still drops a pendant. Is there a way to get that fixed?
That's not going to work. The drop is defined with the room you are in. On your video, you are in the room 200 I believe, aka the final room of the first light world dungeon. This room will always drop a pendant. This can not be changed with Hyrule Magic. You need to actually put a hole or something else, which indeed leads to one of the bosses of the dark world, for instance where the Helmasaur is at. Then change the pal, gfx number and other things into what the Armos is using, and then change the Helmasaur sprite into Armos knights sprite (6+1 sprites needed). Then you will indeed fight the Armos knights and get the crystal, but the room must be different. You can see this in Goddess of Wisdom hack, where the Armos drop a crystal. But just before the boss, there is a hole... (this was needed to connect the dungeon which was elsewhere in the grid with one of the dark world boss-rooms).

Have you tried going into Dungeons properties on HM? Select crystal 1 and change the boss room into what number the boss is in, the end room is the same as the Boss room, I believe the start room is the first room when you enter the Dungeon. Its right below Dungeon maps tab
This should not work unfortunately, since we are dealing with a complex ASM code, which will always drop a pendant in the first light world dungeon (this is fixed to a room). This value should only define from which room you should be exiting to the overworld. I haven't tested this though, but despite changing this, the pendant should drop in any case in this room where originally Armos knights are at.

But of course anything can be done with ASM, since obviously the drop is defined with the room. However this is undocumented and was not done before. All hacks so far simply used old boss rooms and adopted them accordingly.

Last edited by Puzzledude on Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 9:51; edited 1 time in total
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 6:56

Anyways, I used a hex editor to disable the pendants and force the player collect only crystals
Yes, however this only sets the "event" right. This is necessary to do, so that the game knows to load crystals in the Menu, and that you infact can enter a dungeon from light and dark world normally (in other events this is not allowed, and will result in bugs). So now the game knows what to do if you are defeated in light world (ie spawn in house, church or cave and set the flag to light world) or in dark world (ie spawn on pyramid and set the flag on dark world).

In event-2 for instance, if you are defeated in dark world, it will spawn you back to light world and set the flag for light world in all cases - which is Not what you want.

Regardless of that, the room 200 will always drop a pendant. Usually the Alttp modders use the original dark world boss rooms (exactly 7) to make the 7 crystal drops (room 200 is not of them).

Last edited by Puzzledude on Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 9:51; edited 1 time in total
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by AntROMhacker Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 7:06

It seems that you will just have to switch all the work for the first dungeon to a dark world dungeon for it to work, i see? Thats the only way i see for it to work i am guessing, correct me if im wrong puzz
AntROMhacker
AntROMhacker
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 10:17

Hello, PuzzleDude.

As you may know, I'm working on revamping Zelda3 Lyra Islands. The Demo version was originally scheduled for release in Winter/Spring 2016, but it got pushed back to late September. There will be three mini-dungeons, seven crystal dungeons, one guardhouse, and Ganon gets his own castle in the Dark World.

Superskuj was right, it CAN be done. I actually never knew this, since I always used the original dark world boss rooms.

This is how you do it. You must exchange the pendant1 and the crystal1, since you now only want crystals, but you are clearly in a dungeon which used to be pendant1 dungeon.

So I'm assuming, you still used entrance 08 for this dungeon. Double click on this entrance, and under "dungeon" under starting location properties, you should see "east". This is the well known dungeon entrance definition, which will determine which small keys, maps, compasses and big key will be checked for which dungeon. You can thus assign this for many entrances to make a multi entrance dungeon etc etc.

In your case change this from "east" to "dark". This will change the definition from pendant1 dungeon to crystal1 dungeon. To be on the safe side: change "dark" to "east" on entrance 26. Since otherwise entrance 26 will be the same dungeon as this one. Or in other words, you can not use entrance 26 anymore, since this will now be for pendant1.

But one more thing must be done, otherwise the Crystal animation will freeze.
Under dungeon properties you need to again swap pendant1 and crystal1. So now the pendant1 rooms are: 90, 90, 74 and crystal1 room must be 200, 200, 201.

Now the Armos in room 200 will indeed drop a crystal (but note Helmasaur will drop a pendant). I tested this out and it works.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by AntROMhacker Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 10:55

I kind of knew that it would work, because why else would they have the dungeon properties if they didnt work,
AntROMhacker
AntROMhacker
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodPortal Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 13:57

AntROMhacker wrote:I kind of knew that it would work, because why else would they have the dungeon properties if they didnt work,

There's a lot of stuff they have that doesn't work.
SunGodPortal
SunGodPortal

Since : 2015-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 14:05

AntROMhacker wrote:I kind of knew that it would work, because why else would they have the dungeon properties if they didnt work,
Not really. This is purely circumstantial. As superskuj said, the game checks for a dungeon definition, then it follows "if pendant dungeon, drop pendant", if crystal dungeon drop crystal. Then "if drop pendant", proceed to sword-slice turn and exit dungeon, but if crystal, proceed to crystal-maiden animation and dialog.

The ASM could be written differently: for instance: if in room 200, always drop pendant, which is what I thought was the case... until now.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by AntROMhacker Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 19:54

ok thanks
AntROMhacker
AntROMhacker
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AntROMhacker Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 9:24

How could u remove the map ability in dungeons, hex?
AntROMhacker
AntROMhacker
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 9:37

AntROMhacker wrote:How could u remove the map ability in dungeons, hex?
4.) Dungeon maps removal

address (no header) 10908
address (with heder) 10B08

value F0 (maps are displayed when pressing X button in any dungeon)

value 80 (maps are NOT displayed when pressing X button in any dungeon = optimal,
since the dungeon maps are always bugged or inaccurate)
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 9:38

Here my Vital hex addresses document.

Code:

0         0
                  000       000
                 00000     00000
                0000000   0000000
               000000000 000000000

------------------------------------------------------------
***  VITAL ZELDA3 HEX ADDRESSES (WRITTEN BY PUZZLEDUDE)  ***
------------------------------------------------------------

Hex basis
00,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,A0,B0,C0,D0,E0,F0,100,110...

Hex address 6F152 = address 6F150, byte 02.

Example
Address 1C060 = has 16 bytes = 00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,0A,0B,0C,0D,0F.

Address 1C06B or 0x1C06B or $1C06B = address 1C060, byte 0B.

Header is from 000 to 1F0, 200 bytes, all with value 00.

Working with Hex is easier with no header, but removing the header might couse problems
in extracting the graphics from the rom.

FREE PROGRAMS

-HxD Hexeditor by Mael Horz (has red colour bytes after editing)
-WindHex32 editor (has relative search)

1.) Spining hearts in the HUD (when gaining health) (found by PuzzleDude)

address (no header)  6F152  
address (with heder) 6F352

value of the byte is 68 (hearts spin on the right = Alttp position)
value of the byte is 06 (hearts spin on the left = parallel worlds position)

2.) Price for the Flippers (found by Euclid and SePH)

address (no header)  29A9A  
address (with heder) 29C9A

value of the bytes F4 01 = 500 rupees because 1F4 is 100 = 256, + f4 is 244, = 500

Use the windows calculator to convert from Hex to dec
Hex   dec
10    16
A0    160
F4    244
BC    188
100   256
200   512
A0    160
A1    161
A2    162
64    100

Lets say you want 700 rupees:

Select dec, type 700, select hex = 2BC = bytes BC 02
200 = 512
BC  = 188

change bytes F4 01 to BC 02 and the flippers will cost 700 rupees.

Parallel worlds (the flippers are only 50 rupees)
50 in dec is 32 in hex or 032 or 32 00

so Euclid changed it from  F4 01 to 32 00.

3.) Mirror warping (found by Euclid and SePH)

address (no header)  3A951
address (with heder) 3AB51

original values must be (search for this sequence of bytes)
29 40 D0 07 (mirror working in dark world only)

values
9F 9F 9F 9F (mirror NOT working in light and dark world)
Warping from light to dark world and from dark to light world is only
possible by placing warps. Warp placed in light world takes you to dark world.
Warp in dark world takes you to light world.

This is optimal, because the possibility of bugs is low and dark world can be
completely different from the light world, not just a copy.

value
EA 4C 5C A9 (mirror working in both worlds = not optimal)

In all cases: in the dungeon, mirror warps to the beginning of the dungeon.

4.) Dungeon maps removal (found by PuzzleDude)

address (no header)  10908
address (with heder) 10B08

value F0 (maps are displayed when pressing X button in any dungeon)

value 80 (maps are NOT displayed when pressing X button in any dungeon = optimal,
          since the dungeon maps are always bugged or inaccurate)

5.) Old HUD and MENU location (found by PuzzleDude)

bytes from 6DDA0 to 6FFC0 (no header), (on original rom):
Location of the hud and menu as it is presented in A link to the past.

bytes from 6DFA0 to 701C0 (with header), (on original rom):
Location of the hud and menu as it is presented in A link to the past.

You must search for the values as they are in Alttp to match it with the hack,
might not be on the exact same place but close to it.

6.) Camera shake when Armos pounds or Ganon pounds or walls moves (found by MathOnNapkins)

fixed location on address E8000 (no header)
bytes 00 and 01 must have the value 01 FF (normal shake)
false shake 7F 80 (done by Hyrule Magic)

fixed location on address E8200 (with header)
bytes 00 and 01 must have the value 01 FF (normal shake)
false shake 7F 80 (done by Hyrule Magic)

7.) Sound effects (only if they are false, usually not, but in my case they were) (found by PuzzleDude)

bytes from C940E to C950B (no header), (on original rom) = normal sound effects

on Gates of Darkness, address is shifted = from C9402 to C94FF (wrong sound bytes)
copy paste from original for normal sound (Gates of Darkness hack only)

8.) New HUD (Parallel Worlds HUD) but OLD menu (Alttp menu) = best combination (found by PuzzleDude)

A) spining hearts in the HUD (all is for NO header)
address 6F152, value must be 06 (spining on the left = parallel worlds)
             , old value is 68 (spining on the right = Alttp)

B) new HUD position, from 6FB75 to 6FFC0 (no header)

For the header addresses simply go 32 lines Down from the current address!

* after hex editing = graphics must be changed!, so that the new magic bar is horizontal!      

9.) Old Menu position (found by PuzzleDude)
from 6DDA0 to 6FB74 (no header + graphics must be compatible)

globaly (no header)
-MENU = from 6DDA0 to 6FB74

-HUD  = from 6FB75 to 6FFC0

-MENU + HUD = from 6DDA0 to 6FFC0

If you want to insert the New hud or menu, go to acmlm board2, uploader, hack ips patches,
and find Gates of Darkness by SePH. It has new menu and hud (like in parallel worlds),
on these locations, compatible with the original rom + you have access to the data.
But graphics must be changed to new menu and hud graphics.

The new menu (parallel worlds) has one problem = one space is empty

10.) Room 0, fight with Ganon, Special Torches (found by PuzzleDude)

Sometimes if you edit room 0, Hyrule Magic destroys certain bytes, so the torches dont work.

address (no header) is 27380, bytes 0A,0B,0C,0D,0E,0F

Correct values are: 00 00 CA 8C F2 8C

Hyrule magic might changes that to wrong values: 6A 00 3E 0E 4A 11 = WRONG

11.) Prevent opening in HM

no header
00000200  bytes 01 and 02

normal 28 01
lock   C2 19

ni afekta na uvodni sceni in naming screenu

12.) Silver arrows problem

silver arrows go to rupees in the Hud

no header

alttp   gates
6FB0C   1E      2A
6FB12   1F      2B
6FB18   20      2C
6FB1E   21      2D

13.) 3D objects

no header from 4FF90 - 4FFFF (7 vrst)
normal = alttp rom
hacked = goddess of wisdom rom

14.) Ganon tower, when unlocked, an overlay of stairs appears

16F50 bytes 00 01

wrong 16 0C (no stairs)
ok    22 52 (stairs overlay after unlock)

Ganon gate barrer must be in area 43 on the exact same place as original,
the sprite 37-waterfal must be at the exact same place as the original.
7 crystals will then unlock the barrier and the upper bytes will make
a stairs overlay after the unlock.

15.) room0 effect

no header

value 02 is NE defeat enemy to open

value 3D is Defeat to open Ganon's door

---------------------------
hole/warp is room16

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ENDING SEQUENCE*

1.) FIRST PART correct values (found by PuzzleDude)

NO HEADER           WITH HEADER
Ganon entrance to        15E26 = 89           16026 = 89
the triforce shrine      15E27 = 01           16027 = 01
(HM destroys this
all the time)

GFX in triforce shrine   15E76 = 88           16076 = 88
                         15F14 = 00           16114 = 00

scroll up-down           15FB1 = 00           161B1 = 00
in triforce shrine       15FB2 = 00           161B2 = 00

scroll left-right        1604F = 00           1624F = 00
in triforce shrine      

2.)A) SECOND PART TEXT

EXAMPLE:

First text is:
the return of the king (small text)
HYRULE CASTLE (BIG TEXT)

Go to WinHex32, go to relative search and type: return,
it will tell you, that the return is 2B 1E 2D 2E 2B 27

THE RETURN... = 2D 21 1E 9F 2B 1E 2D 2E 2B 27 ...

now you have the location

Go to WinHex32, go to relative search and type: Castle
it will tell you, that the castle is 5F 5D 6F 70 68 61 and 85 83 95 96 8E 87

now you have the locations

-----------

ALPHABET

SMALL TEXT COLOUR1    SMALL TEXT COLOUR2    SMALL TEXT COLOUR3
A=1A                  A=38                  A=00
B=1B                  B=39                  B=01
C=1C                  C=3A                  C=02
D=1D                  D=3B                  D=03
E=1E                  E=3C                  E=04
F=1F                  F=3D                  F=05
G=20                  G=3E                  G=06
H=21                  H=3F                  H=07
I=22                  I=40                  I=08
J=23                  J=41                  J=09
K=24                  K=42                  K=0A
L=25                  L=43                  L=0B
M=26                  M=44                  M=0C
N=27                  N=45                  N=0D
O=28                  O=46                  O=0E
P=29                  P=47                  P=0F
Q=2A                  Q=48                  Q=10
R=2B                  R=49                  R=11
S=2C                  S=4A                  S=12
T=2D                  T=4B                  T=13
U=2E                  U=4C                  U=14
V=2F                  V=4D                  V=15
W=30                  W=4E                  W=16
X=31                  X=4F                  X=17
Y=32                  Y=50                  Y=18
Z=33                  Z=51                  Z=19
APOSTROPH=34                                  
EMPTY=9F              EMPTY=9F               EMPTY=9F      

BIG TEXT (2 VALUES, UPPER ROW, LOWER ROW,
BUT UPPER ROW ALWAYS TOGETHER AND LOWER ROW ALWAYS TOGETHER)

UP  LOW
A=5D,  83
B=5E,  84
C=5F,  85
D=60,  86
E=61,  87
F=62,  88
G=63,  89
H=64,  8A
I=65,  8B
J=66,  8C
K=67,  8D
L=68,  8E
M=69,  8F
N=6A,  90
O=6B,  91
P=6C,  92
Q=6D,  93
R=6E,  94
S=6F,  95
T=70,  96
U=71,  97
V=72,  98
W=73,  99
X=74,  9A
Y=75,  9B
Z=76,  9C
EMPTY= 9F

-----------

Lets say you want to change:
the return of the king (22 letters)

to this:
the evil is vanishing (21 letters) 22 is 21+1

With relative search find the starting byte and replace the 22 old bytes with this:
2D 21 1E, 9F, 1E 2F 22 25, 9F, 22 2C, 9F, 2F 1A 27 22 2C 21 22 27 29, 9F

-----------

Lets say you want to change:
HYRULE CASTLE (13 letters)

to this:
DARK TEMPLE (11 letters) 13 is 1+11+1 (first and second value must be empty because of the centering)

With relative search find the starting byte of the First row and replace the 13 old bytes with this:
9F, 60 5D 6E 67, 9F, 70 61 69 6C 68 61, 9F

With relative search find the starting byte of the Second row and replace the 13 old bytes with this:
9F, 86 83 94 8D, 9F, 96 87 8F 92 8E 87, 9F

2.)B) SECOND PART, SPECIAL EXITS (found by PuzzleDude)
      (this is not the door but the location of the frames of the ending)

01.) EXIT 1000 (place it in big area, lower middle position of the exit, picture travels up, place it so that the sprites are not seen)  
   02.) room 18 (automatic)
   03.) EXIT 1002 (place it in big area, upper right, travels down and left)
   04.) EXIT 1012 (big area, lower middle, travels up)
   05.) EXIT 1004 (big area, middle up, travels down)
   06.) EXIT 1006 (small area, upper right, travels down left)
   07.) EXIT 1010 (big area = zora domain, upper left, travels right)
   08.) EXIT 1014 (small area, upper middle, travels down)
   09.) EXIT 100A (small area, middle right, travels left)
   10.) EXIT 1016 (big area, middle low, travels up)
   11.) room 277 (must be fountain, automatic)
   12.) toom 289 (must be smith, automatic)
   13.) EXIT 100E (big area, upper left, travels right)
   14.) EXIT 1008 (big area, upper right, travels left)
   15.) EXIT 1018 (big area, upper left, travels down right)
   16.) EXIT 0180 (master sword, automatic)
   ps = exit of the small area can be placed in a big area to avoid the sprites

Texts:
   01.) the return of the king, HYRULE CASTLE
   02.) the loyal sage, SANCTUARY
   03.) sahasrahla's homecoming, KAKARIKO TOWN
   04.) vultures rule the desert, DESERT PALACE
   05.) the bully makes a friend, DEATH MOUNTAIN
   06.) your uncle recovers, YOUR HOUSE
   07.) flippers for sale, ZORA'S WATERFALL
   08.) the witch and assistant, MAGIC SHOP
   09.) twin lumberjacks, WOODSMEN'S HUT
   10.) flute boy plays again, HOUNTED GROVE
   11.) venus. queen of faeries, WISHING WELL
   12.) the dwarven swordsmiths, SMITHERY
   13.) the bug-catching kid, KAKARIKO TOWN
   14.) the lost old man, DEATH MOUNTAIN
   15.) the forest thief, LOST WOODS
   16.) and the master sword, sleeps again..., FOREVER

3.) THIRD PART, CREDITS AND DUNGEON NAMES (all editable in hex)

Some things to type in the relative search, because they are are subject to change

-executive producer - HIROSHI YAMAUCHI
-producer - SHIGERU MIYAMOTO
-director - TAKASHI TEZUKA
-script writer - KENSUKE TANABE
-assistant directors - YASUHISA YAMAMURA, YOICHI YAMADA

-QUEST HISTORY

-castle of hyrule
-castle dungeon
-east palace
-desert palace
-mountain tower

-level 1 DARK PALACE