Conker's ~ High Rule Tail ~ Public Release!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Conker's ~ High Rule Tail ~ Public Release! - Page 4 Empty Re: Conker's ~ High Rule Tail ~ Public Release!

Post by Erockbrox Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 4:27

Here are the Conker recordings.

[edit by seph: removed the links to avoid spoilers]
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Conker's ~ High Rule Tail ~ Public Release! - Page 4 Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Conker's ~ High Rule Tail ~ Public Release! - Page 4 Empty Re: Conker's ~ High Rule Tail ~ Public Release!

Post by Conn Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 4:56

Just awesome, Erock Very Happy Thank you!
Now I wait for qwerty's files Wink
Conn
Conn

Conker's ~ High Rule Tail ~ Public Release! - Page 4 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Agahnim Sun 27 Nov 2016 - 15:45

i waiting all those years for this! im very very proud for you to finish this game SePH!

i didnt read all the pages of the topic but i found a bug and i want to share

Spoiler:

Agahnim
Newcomer

Since : 2016-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sun 27 Nov 2016 - 16:15

^ One possible way to fix this is just to always name your character as Conker. At least that's what I do.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Floki Sun 27 Nov 2016 - 16:17

Confirmed. Will be fixed for v1.1!

Thanks for reporting Agahnim!

Floki

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 18:25

Update Smile

Qwerty inserted Erock's new records, and I already made the patch to adjust the slide times.

If everything is alright with that, it's now only up to SePH to set a 1.1 release date Wink
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 23:06

Can someone please pm me the allgfx file for high rule tail. I need to see the graphics in yychr an order to give the artist the correct info on some graphics improvements.

Thanks.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Thu 1 Dec 2016 - 20:08

Here is some feedback from the artist.

Hey! Sorry I've been a bit busy. Finished is the alien baby, bart, wall bubble fire, heart, pokey and the poison mushroom. Is it alright when I send everything this weekend? It would be great if you provide the exact dimensions of the blood splatters Smile Thank you for your patience!

Regards,
Kerberos.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Fri 2 Dec 2016 - 7:38

Okay, well I just sent what should be pretty much the final graphics that could be redrawn to the graphics artist.

I'm posting this image below here, because after sending it to the artist I literally laughed my A$$ off.

I was like "hey see this final fantasy character, it really needs to be Obiwan Kenobi's dead ghost, see reference image."

Conker's ~ High Rule Tail ~ Public Release! - Page 4 Obiwans%20ghost%20for%20seph_zps68lkvjlg

I mean this game is all over the place, but at the same time I love it.

Since I was able to see the graphics in yychr I can see that this image is made of two 16x16 tiles with the top tile flipping on X position depending on where you are in the room.

The only info that I have a hard time giving accuretly to the pixel artist is the number of colors available because I don't know how you are managing the colors seph in HM. I don't know if adding more colors conflicts with other things. anyway I just told him to keep the same number of colors.

If only we could add a transparency effect to this sprite that would take the cake. anyway, I know that you will appreciate my efforts some day seph, i understand that you are just a little burnt out right now.

also im sure once we get big time praise and recognition for this that everyone will be all super happy and glad we accomplished this.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Floki Fri 2 Dec 2016 - 20:23

Conker's ~ High Rule Tail ~ Public Release! - Page 4 Image1

Floki

Back to top Go down

Post by Floki Wed 7 Dec 2016 - 16:16

MSU-1 Pack Final v1.1: https://goo.gl/tbH7OI

For those who already download the pack, updated tracks only: https://goo.gl/XiWtzf

Password for the msu-1 files:

!conkermsu1!

^^Conker v1.1 FINAL patch will be released on Parallel Worlds 10 years anniversary,
just like Parallel Worlds 1.2 (on December 31st 2016).

Will release it both here and at Romhacking.net

Floki

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Wed 7 Dec 2016 - 19:42

SePH wrote:MSU-1 Pack Final v1.1: https://goo.gl/tbH7OI

For those who already download the pack, updated tracks only: https://goo.gl/XiWtzf

Password for the msu-1 files:

!conkermsu1!

^^Conker v1.1 FINAL patch will be released on Parallel Worlds 10 years anniversary,

Yes

And maybe also "my" "Kaizo Worlds", mini edit, which makes Parallel Worlds even more difficult (for all those who like the PW better than the Parallel Remodel).
Then you can *really* retire SePH.

Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Conker's ~ High Rule Tail ~ Public Release! - Page 4 Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Wed 7 Dec 2016 - 19:43

Accidently double posted, but can not edit or delete own posts. Confused

Trovsky edit: Fixed that for you Wink
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Wed 7 Dec 2016 - 22:06

Yeah, what happened to editing?

Edit: it works now!

Last edited by qwertymodo on Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 4:43; edited 1 time in total
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 4:30

I was looking in the ACP what might went wrong and found
Admin Panel > General > Categories and Forums > Forum Permissions Control > Choose forum you want to modify and hit Advance Mode > Look for Members and check 'Delete its own messages and attachments' and save.

It was disabled for this news forum. I enabled it, so you should be able to edit/delete all your posts yourself now again Very Happy

If other subforums have these problems, please let me know
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 4:43

Tets for edit

Edit:
Yay, it works Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 19:29

SePH wrote:^^Conker v1.1 FINAL patch will be released on Parallel Worlds 10 years anniversary,

2 quick things on the final patch.  1) Make sure the checksum is corrected (of course I'm sure you already did it, but I forget myself half the time, especially after making a bunch of changes) and 2) if you use a .bps patch instead of .ips, it's less than half the size (if you use the "Favor small size" option in Floating IPS), and it can also save you the headache of people trying to apply it to a headered ROM since .bps includes a checksum of the original file and can warn you if you're trying to use the wrong base ROM.
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 6:33

I can tell you qwerty, releasing anything but Lorom and IPS will make people flip out, specially if BPS.
A much  better solutions would be UPS and Xdelta, but like said I would go for IPS, even if it is a dumb and outdated patching format. Also, a lot of devices support softpatching, but again only IPS is supported.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 12:14

Nobody has ever complained about aLttP DX being .bps, and Snes9x has supported .bps soft patching for awhile now. No big deal either way, but this is a prime candidate for delta patching. I agree on the standard mapping though, that was probably your real issue with IQ.
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 16:03

Why not offer a zip file with a ips file and a bps file? Why not include several formats for patching?
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by TylerDurden Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 16:11

After get the tail it is not working, conker keep on doing punchs instead.

TylerDurden
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2014-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 16:22

TylerDurden wrote:After get the tail it is not working, conker keep on doing punchs instead.

The tail is not a weapon for offense, but rather defense. You will get the baseball bat after a few dungeons. That will be your primary weapon for the "sword" for a while until the next upgrade.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 19:59

TylerDurden wrote:After get the tail it is not working, conker keep on doing punchs instead.
Well he can not punch enemies with the tail, you will need a Baseball bat instead or a Lightsaber.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by TylerDurden Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 21:54

What I need to do in order to acomplish the harder puzzel of the begun?

TylerDurden
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2014-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sat 10 Dec 2016 - 21:10

TylerDurden wrote:What I need to do in order to acomplish the harder puzzel of the begun?

Can't tell. It's a secret to everyone. Fingers crossed
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next