MSU-1 PCM plugin for foobar2000

Go down

MSU-1 PCM plugin for foobar2000 Empty MSU-1 PCM plugin for foobar2000

Post by qwertymodo Thu 2 Mar 2017 - 2:44

I got tired of manually importing .pcm files into Audacity to listen to them, so I wrote a foobar2k plugin to load them.  I've been fighting with the seek function for several hours now, and I finally just gave up and hacked together a solution without it, so once you reach the end of the file, the playback slider just sits at the end but it does continue playback, and the play timestamp just keeps going up.  If anybody has any experience writing foobar2k plugins and might be able to offer advice, I'd appreciate it, but for now... it works.  Enjoy.

https://github.com/qwertymodo/foo_input_msu/releases/download/v0.1/foo_input_msu.dll
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

MSU-1 PCM plugin for foobar2000 Image212

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

MSU-1 PCM plugin for foobar2000 Empty Re: MSU-1 PCM plugin for foobar2000

Post by smokemonster Sun 5 Mar 2017 - 0:56

Brilliant work. This is a huge time-saver Very Happy
smokemonster
smokemonster
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2017-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Sun 5 Mar 2017 - 2:02

It also helps eliminate human error vs typing in the loop points in Audacity. Using this actually helped me catch a couple of typos in my Chrono Trigger config that resulted in a few messed up files that I'd totally missed before. Which then prompted me to completely update my script and finally implement a few features I had been too lazy to do properly. Still need to add fade in and out to replace the need to manually specify them in the effects tags, but today was pretty productive :

https://github.com/qwertymodo/msupcm/commits/master
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

MSU-1 PCM plugin for foobar2000 Image212

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by smokemonster Sun 5 Mar 2017 - 13:16

Great to see you back working on MSU1 again. It looks like msupcm is getting significant improvements and fixes. Well done.
smokemonster
smokemonster
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2017-03-04

Back to top Go down