A new lets play by lenamek

Go down

A new lets play by lenamek Empty A new lets play by lenamek

Post by Erockbrox Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 18:09

found this today.

also wanted to add that i tested out the msu1 audio on a snes clone console and the audio didn't sound that great. kind of like a muffled sound. but dont worry we don't need to fix anything as it works fine on a real snes.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

A new lets play by lenamek Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

A new lets play by lenamek Empty Re: A new lets play by lenamek

Post by qwertymodo Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 20:00

Do you have a rev H or amp mod on your SD2SNES? If not, I wouldn't expect it to sound decent, for the same reason it's too quiet on an original system.
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

A new lets play by lenamek Image212

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sat 2 Sep 2017 - 15:56

I was watching a new playthrough and apparently if you use the hammer on the castle interiors in certain places you can get the splash effect like as if the tiles were made of water.

Nothing needs to be fixed ( you have to stop after a certain point otherwisse you will be updating the game forever). But i thought it was an interesting find.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/166744810

You can see it at the 2:49 mark.

Also what i found to be really funny was you know how you use the shovel to dig up the DNA pieces on the triforce shadows in the desert. Well this guy thought that he should use the triforce metal while standing on the triforce shadows. I mean it does make sense to do that... i guess... hahaha.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Sun 3 Sep 2017 - 6:29

I was watching a new playthrough and apparently if you use the hammer on the castle interiors in certain places you can get the splash effect like as if the tiles were made of water.
This is otherwise easy fixable, since the property of the vertical fence was not set to 1 or 2 (solid), but the game is finished though and no one thought of randlomly hammering things while playtesting.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

A new lets play by lenamek Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 3 Sep 2017 - 7:05

Completely concur with Puzz. No need to make a perfect hack!
I am more unhappy with this room:
A new lets play by lenamek Image222

If you destroy the hammer block, there is no way to reset the rooms, and I saw many problems here in the walkthrough twitches.
I do not fix it since you still can bounce over the pits with one of the neighbouring blocks of the hammer tiles (so no need for the pushable block).
But the room is bad concept even with my fix of the pit above the orb for preventing diagonal warping.

Then there are many other annoying issues in dev's hideout: when in Seph or superskuj dungeon and fail to solve a riddle you need to exit that dungeon completely to reset the room. There are some reset warps missing or whatever.

But this all is nitpicking. I can hardly imagine, I bend another finger for this game.
Conn
Conn

A new lets play by lenamek Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sun 3 Sep 2017 - 19:22

Just for clarification. In the room with the blue bumper, mole, pushable block.

The design that I originally intended wasn't executed in the game that way I designed it to work.

It's supposed to be a room where you fail if you hit the mole/thor hammer tile. There should be no blocks flush with the hammer tile/mole (actually there should be an 8 pixel gap).

You are supposed to push the block which is supposed to be a single pushable block (1 time push block) to then dash into the mole tile which needs to be upwards.

If you hit the hammer block with the hammer then you can not dash into it, that is the logic I was going for.

There were apparently many misunderstandings of my designs when they were built into the game.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down