Conn

TMNT IV: Turtles in Time - Page 2 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

TMNT IV: Turtles in Time :: Comments

Relikk

Post on Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 14:46 by Relikk

Yeah I want to try and find the original and cobble it together myself and add it to my own, but as an option rather than the default.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 17:51 by Mistawani

Relikk wrote:Oh, cool. Had no idea there was a higher quality version of that floating around.

i used this link for the song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayd-a44Nca4

accelerate a bit and cut it for mimic the arcade intro, and add the "pizza power" digit from arcade game.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post on Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 18:16 by Relikk

Aye, I know, but I'm trying to source a lossless version. Haven't found one yet. The fact that FFShrine died recently doesn't help either.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 19:17 by Mistawani

Relikk wrote:Aye, I know, but I'm trying to source a lossless version. Haven't found one yet. The fact that FFShrine died recently doesn't help either.

oh ok sorry, u can probably take this https://archive.org/details/tmnt-cooos

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post on Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 19:22 by Relikk

Indeed. Weird how it was only ever released on cassette (and VHS).

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post on Fri 20 Dec 2019 - 5:56 by Relikk

I've updated the link to my own pack with the new version of the title screen music.

I've named it 250alt, so anyone that wants to replace the original arcade version with the new one can just rename their respective 250 PCM's.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 28 Dec 2019 - 20:40 by niuus

Relikk wrote:Ah, I did it anyway. I was bored. Suspect

Arcade OST for the tracks that are available.

Relikk wrote:So I looked at DarkShock's ASM and the hack is actually complete. So, I added the rest of the arcade tracks that were missing.

If anyone can update the first post and replace the old Arcade link with this one, that'd be great. Razz

Relikk wrote:I've updated the link to my own pack with the new version of the title screen music.

I've named it 250alt, so anyone that wants to replace the original arcade version with the new one can just rename their respective 250 PCM's.
I would suggest you to delete all the previous links, it gets kinda confusing when reading the thread which one of your posts is the latest and greatest, not even the OP one is the same link Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post on Sun 29 Dec 2019 - 5:05 by Relikk

The links in the original article with the patches and audio packs are always updated to the latest available versions, but I see your point.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum