Street Fighter II: The World Warrior

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Street Fighter II: The World Warrior - Page 2 Empty Street Fighter II: The World Warrior

Patch (v5 - 06/26/20):
DOWNLOAD

PCM Packs:
Relikk "Arcade" PCM Pack: DOWNLOAD
Undertaker 3DO PCM Pack, transmitted by Polar: DOWNLOAD

Last edited by kurrono on Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 13:50; edited 1 time in total
kurrono
kurrono

Street Fighter II: The World Warrior - Page 2 Image111

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Street Fighter II: The World Warrior :: Comments

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 9:45 by theundertaker

Greetings!

I've seen you guys have been sharing my MSU-1 versions, here. I feel honored! But I've also created a Street Fighter 2 World Warrior version with 3DO's SSF2T soundtrack, which is not here, so there you go:

Link removed, contained rom

By the way, why don't you guys share my own links? People are complaning about GoFile, and mediafire is a very good server!

If you wanna use it (be my guest):

Street Fighter 2 Turbo:
Top Gear:

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 11:09 by Conn

Hi, thanks for joining our community and welcome on board Very Happy

The reason why we cannot use your links and I had to edit your post is that they contain roms. We are unfortunately very strict regarding copyrights violations for good reasons; this site can be targeted and closed as well as demanded a high penalty:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/bjezda/couple-who-ran-rom-site-to-pay-nintendo-dollar12-million
(cherryroms, loveroms, emuparadise... some examples). One good-meant advice, you also should not supply rom links at youtube. If big N targets you, you get definitely problems Sad

We supply only patches where the work is more or less our intellecutal property and leave it to the users to find roms and patch themselves.

The second reason is that we need a convention, like gamename-xx.pcm:
Top Gear is in your packs named Top_Gear_(USA)_(MSU1_MEGA_DRIVER_BAND)-1.pcm
but in our convention it needs to be topgear_msu1-x.pcm
Street fighter2 turbo need to be named: sf2t_msu1-x.pcm
SF2 World Warrior need to be named: sf2_msu1-x.pcm

This convention is no problem if you provide a patched rom, but since we do not allow this at our site, keeping the convention is necessary.

Polargames de-rom:ed your packs and renamed it to "our" convention. So he had to re-upload the packs. This was the only way to safely provide your awesome work on our site.

In any case, much thanks for your contribution, I made you pcm artist!. I hope you, Polargames or anybody else will de-rom and rename your SF2: WW Edit: SF2 Turbo set so we can provide that as well Wink

Edit: Just realized the pack by you Polar gave me was for SF2: WW, not turbo, I moved the link to this thread

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 15:18 by Polargames

theundertaker wrote:Greetings!

I've seen you guys have been sharing my MSU-1 versions, here. I feel honored! But I've also created a Street Fighter 2 World Warrior version with 3DO's SSF2T soundtrack, which is not here, so there you go:

By the way, why don't you guys share my own links? People are complaning about GoFile, and mediafire is a very good server!

If you wanna use it (be my guest):

Street Fighter 2 Turbo:
Top Gear:

Cheers!

Hello theundertaker, It's me Polar.

I wanted to say thank you for not being mad at me for re hosting your pcm's. As @Conn told you is very true about why I did to your pcm's. Now on the server part, I had use another server before go-file and that was the issue people were talking about, I did not know it was a bad host. I have used go-file before because they do not have bandwidth caps and do not limit file size. Not a lot of providers offer no bandwidth caps and no limit file size, and they tend to be very speedy. If you want thought I can give you the right configurations for your pcm set and you could rename them. As long you do not put in the game rom at all, Feel free to let @Conn or any admins on this site to take my links down and use yours. I have no issue at all with that. You have done a great job for pcm's and I am very happy your on Zeldix PCM artiest rank.Very Happy Keep up the great work!

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 15:19 by Polargames

Conn wrote:Hi, thanks for joining our community and welcome on board Very Happy

The reason why we cannot use your links and I had to edit your post is that they contain roms. We are unfortunately very strict regarding copyrights violations for good reasons; this site can be targeted and closed as well as demanded a high penalty:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/bjezda/couple-who-ran-rom-site-to-pay-nintendo-dollar12-million
(cherryroms, loveroms, emuparadise... some examples). One good-meant advice, you also should not supply rom links at youtube. If big N targets you, you get definitely problems Sad

We supply only patches where the work is more or less our intellecutal property and leave it to the users to find roms and patch themselves.

This convention is no problem if you provide a patched rom, but since we do not allow this at our site, keeping the convention is necessary.

Polargames de-rom:ed your packs and renamed it to "our" convention. So he had to re-upload the packs. This was the only way to safely provide your awesome work on our site.

In any case, much thanks for your contribution, I made you pcm artist!. I hope you, Polargames or anybody else will de-rom and rename your SF2: WW Edit: SF2 Turbo set so we can provide that as well Wink

Edit: Just realized the pack by you Polar gave me was for SF2: WW, not turbo, I moved the link to this thread

It's all good Conn, We all make mistakes Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 17:05 by theundertaker

Conn wrote:Hi, thanks for joining our community and welcome on board Very Happy

Hey, Conn!

I see. I'm aware of what happened to Emuparadise and others. I'm sorry about the links and I'm sorry I didn't take the time to read the forum rules. My bad. I'll do it ASAP.

And I got promoted? What about my raise? When am I getting paid? LOL! I'm a musician, so I love dealing with music. I'm glad you guys liked it.

As a professional, I am a programmer. I've been working with Delphi and C# for the last 15 years, at least. And I must say that I'm a huge fan, dude. You guys did an amazing job developing those patches for us. Since I don't want to reinvent the wheel, I'm trying to work on things that are not done, yet, like Super Street Fighter 2 including the heavy damage themes, but I'm having a hard time dealing with those debuggers and hexa decimal codes. I'm still trying to figure it all out. Let's see where it goes.

Polargames wrote:

I wanted to say thank you for not being mad at me for re hosting your pcm's. As @Conn told you is very true about why I did to your pcm's. Now on the server part, I had use another server before go-file and that was the issue people were talking about, I did not know it was a bad host. I have used go-file before because they do not have bandwidth caps and do not limit file size. Not a lot of providers offer no bandwidth caps and no limit file size, and they tend to be very speedy. If you want thought I can give you the right configurations for your pcm set and you could rename them. As long you do not put in the game rom at all, Feel free to let @Conn or any admins on this site to take my links down and use yours. I have no issue at all with that. You have done a great job for pcm's and I am very happy your on Zeldix PCM artiest rank.Very Happy Keep up the great work!

Hey, man!

Thanks, and I'm not mad at all! You just shared my work by the site rules and you even credited me. The important thing is people get to play it in enhanced quality. 3DO's SSF2T soundtrack is great and every street fighter fan has the right to play whilst hearing it. I don't care if I'm not the one who uploads it.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 17:21 by Conn

so I love dealing with music. I'm glad you guys liked it.

As a professional, I am a programmer...
Looks like you found the best site to outlive your ambitions Razz

If you don't bother it would be awesome if you can make also de-romed versions of the pcm:s you create with the name convention and publish them directly here...
This would mean also much less work also for us. It went the way that polar found it, cleaned the package wrote me a pm, I posted, people complained link not working, Polar re-hosted, I re-posted Confused

This maintainance stuff I need to do is sometimes hell, believe me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 19:46 by theundertaker

Conn wrote:
so I love dealing with music. I'm glad you guys liked it.

As a professional, I am a programmer...
Looks like you found the best site to outlive your ambitions Razz

If you don't bother it would be awesome if you can make also de-romed versions of the pcm:s you create with the name convention and publish them directly here...
This would mean also much less work also for us. It went the way that polar found it, cleaned the package wrote me a pm, I posted, people complained link not working, Polar re-hosted, I re-posted Confused

This maintainance stuff I need to do is sometimes hell, believe me Very Happy

I will! Expect my SF2T PCM set in the next few days. I have written my own file renaming software, which will make PCM renaming adaptation to the convention pattern an easy task. If you guys think that software might be useful for you, let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 20:16 by theundertaker

@Conn Why do tomorrow what you can do today, right?

So there you go, SF2T PCM SET (in the convention, now).

I'll keep using mediafire, because I think it's a good server.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fsxxutuv76tcq5q/Street_Fighter_II_Turbo_%28USA%29_%283DO_MSU1%29_PCM_SET.zip/file

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 20:32 by pev

@theundertaker Posted your link at the top. I kept Polar's backup link just in case (below yours). I will leave it up to Conn if he wants to keep or remove it. I will still keep both links on my Google Docs sheet. Thanks again for your contribution.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 20:48 by Polargames

Polargames wrote:

Hey, man!

Thanks, and I'm not mad at all! You just shared my work by the site rules and you even credited me. The important thing is people get to play it in enhanced quality. 3DO's SSF2T soundtrack is great and every street fighter fan has the right to play whilst hearing it. I don't care if I'm not the one who uploads it.

Cheers![/quote]

Your very Welcome, and thank you for letting me know. For giving you credit, heck that was just the normal thing for me. That what makes Zeldix a awesome spot on the net, We always try to give credit where credit is due. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 20:50 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@theundertaker Posted your link at the top. I kept Polar's backup link just in case (below yours). I will leave it up to Conn if he wants to keep or remove it. I will still keep both links on my Google Docs sheet. Thanks again for your contribution.

@Pepv, Thank you for adding my link to your back up. You did not have to do that. I would not been mad if you didn't include . Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 20:54 by theundertaker

pepillopev wrote:@theundertaker Posted your link at the top. I kept Polar's backup link just in case (below yours). I will leave it up to Conn if he wants to keep or remove it. I will still keep both links on my Google Docs sheet. Thanks again for your contribution.

Damn it. I've posted in the wrong topic. That PCM set is meant for Street Fighter 2 Turbo. I won't remake the sets Polar has already did. Sorry by my mistake, pepillopev. Please link it in the Street Fighter 2 Turbo topic.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 20:56 by pev

@theundertaker No problem. I will move the links over to that topic. Stand by.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 20:57 by theundertaker

Polargames wrote:

Your very Welcome, and thank you for letting me know. For giving you credit, heck that was just the normal thing for me. That what makes Zeldix a awesome spot on the net, We always try to give credit where credit is due. Very Happy

Hell yeah! \m/_

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 20:59 by pev

theundertaker wrote:Sorry by my mistake, pepillopev. Please link it in the Street Fighter 2 Turbo topic.
Done. All is well with the universe. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 20:59 by theundertaker

pepillopev wrote:@theundertaker No problem. I will move the links over to that topic. Stand by.

Actually Polar link was right. It's meant for SF2WW, you can leave it here. My new media fire link is the one meant for SF2T.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 21:01 by pev

@theundertaker ok, i will move Polar's link back here. Standby.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 21:04 by pev

@theundertaker Ok, I moved your PCM set into the Street Figther II Turbo post. Returned Polar's link back to this one. So, I guess, we are good.

Last edited by pepillopev on Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 21:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 21:09 by Polargames

theundertaker wrote:
Polargames wrote:

Hell yeah! \m/_

Very Happy Right back at ya dude!

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 21:11 by theundertaker

pepillopev wrote:@theundertaker Ok, I moved your PCM set into the Street Figther II Turbo post. Returned Polar's link back to this one. So, I guess, we are good.

I've just seen there are two Street Fighter 2 turbo topics: the regular one, and the heavy damage themes, one. Since my set includes the heavy damage themes, I'm guessing that's the topic where it should be linked to:

https://www.zeldix.net/t1605p50-street-fighter-2-turbo-msu-1-heavy-damage-themes

Looks like I'm contributing and making a mess and causing chaos at the same time. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 9 Jan 2020 - 21:13 by pev

@theundertaker Not a problem. Already fixed and posted to the correct section.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 10 Jan 2020 - 6:04 by Conn

*lol all these SF2 versions really cause a mess, first I also put polar's link to SF2 Turbo. This is kind of deja vu Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 10 Jan 2020 - 8:06 by theundertaker

Conn wrote:*This is kind of deja vu Very Happy

"What did you just say? Deja vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something."

Matrix geek, here. Couldn't resist Razz

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 10 Jan 2020 - 15:22 by Conn

Lol Wink

I have written my own file renaming software, which will make PCM renaming adaptation to the convention pattern an easy task. If you guys think that software might be useful for you, let me know.
Pev found out about a program called bulk rename utility (Google), which serves well for this matter. Deep respect that you created your own software, though

Back to top Go down

alex_tenjo

Post Fri 19 Jun 2020 - 18:17 by alex_tenjo

I have just found a little bug in the bonus stage: as soon as you leave any bonus stage, the (bonus stage) msu1 music plays still even in the world map screen. The music stops once the vs screen is displayed.
The original ROM stops playing the bonus stage music as soon as the bonus stage is left.
This is not a big deal, I just would like to report it in the case of a skilled person would like to address it.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next