MEGA link
YouTube Preview| Rich Douglas website

SC-55 set by GyaragaX
MEGA link
YouTube Preview

----

GoogleDocs Track Map:
Link

Thanks to DarkSamus and Polargames for the provided research material to get this patch project started.

Last edited by pepillopev on Mon 25 May 2020 - 18:15; edited 23 times in total
pev

Wolfenstein 3D - Page 4 Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Wolfenstein 3D :: Comments

Conn

Post Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 4:46 by Conn

Much thanks, also added to first post.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 25 Aug 2018 - 0:15 by Polargames

gyaragax wrote:I put together another pcm set, this one using the PC MIDI tracks and Patch93's SC-55 soundfont to replicate the original Roland Sound Canvas sound. Get Psyched!

MEGA link

Google Drive link

Thank you gyaragax for your pcm set, I have to say they are awesome, I really enjoyed them in the game. Both sound great. Thank you again for your work and feel free to make anymore pcms for any game here because you do quality work Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 25 Aug 2018 - 5:15 by Conn

I made you a pcm artist gyaragax, I always forget to make people this rank when they released a set.
I also forgot to add some previously (minicomputer (metroid), K4yr4h (zelda3)), because I'd say at least 2 pcm sets should be done to reach that rank. But if anybody wants to get this rank with one set done, or I simply forgot, feel free to pm me Smile

Back to top Go down

gyaragax

Post Wed 29 Aug 2018 - 17:30 by gyaragax

Hey, thanks, Polar and Conn. If anybody's interested, and hasn't checked it out, I previously did the CPS-2+ set for Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

Rich Douglas, who did the orchestral Wolfenstein recordings also requested I put together a set for Flashback, so when I get the time, I'll probably tackle that next. Not as familiar with that game, though, so it'll probably be a while, but I have LuigiBlood's code, which is a big help. Here's a preview of what that'll sound like.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Wed 29 Aug 2018 - 17:44 by Polargames

gyaragax wrote:Hey, thanks, Polar and Conn. If anybody's interested, and hasn't checked it out, I previously did the CPS-2+ set for Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

Rich Douglas, who did the orchestral Wolfenstein recordings also requested I put together a set for Flashback, so when I get the time, I'll probably tackle that next. Not as familiar with that game, though, so it'll probably be a while, but I have LuigiBlood's code, which is a big help. Here's a preview of what that'll sound like.

Your very Welcome gyaragax Smile and I really like the Flashback music as well. When you get to makeing the pcms when you have time, I cannot wait to listen to them Very Happy

Back to top Go down

gyaragax

Post Fri 8 Feb 2019 - 1:08 by gyaragax

I put up a video to show the two music packs I did for Wolfenstein, so anyone interested can hear what they sound like before downloading. Check it out here.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 8 Feb 2019 - 3:26 by Conn

I put the link also below the set in first post

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 23 Dec 2019 - 11:49 by Ice Man

Google Drive links are down.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 23 Dec 2019 - 12:01 by Conn

Thanks I removed them, luckily the mega links still work

Back to top Go down