PCMs For Kirby

Go down

PCMs For Kirby Empty PCMs For Kirby

Post by Polargames Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 1:24

Hello everyone, Its Polar here. I just got done picking out the music for Kirby, boy that was kinda hard. I did my best to pick songs that blanced kirby out, I try to hit the line between childhood fun games and more growen up music. Tring to get that mixture right was a beast. But I did it. Would someone that has fished a project that wants to a new one to work on this is it. All music has been labaled to where I would like it to go, and a folder has the bosses music as well. All of the songs are royalty free, but for some I did pick for might have to have a SPC fallback because I would like to keep the kirby charm in the game. If that is not possibile for whatever reason I am fine with that, I am very understanding. A Doc stating the music is royalty free is included as well. Also like before your work will be credited in the final project. :-D Have a great day
Polargames
Polargames

PCMs For Kirby Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

PCMs For Kirby Empty Re: PCMs For Kirby

Post by Conn Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 3:37

I attached a ips to the first post here, so you can try. The code might be incomplete, since I do not know whether some tracks do not loop.
https://www.zeldix.net/t1725-kirby-s-dream-land-3#26736
Conn
Conn

PCMs For Kirby Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 15:08

Conn wrote:I attached a ips to the first post here, so you can try. The code might be incomplete, since I do not know whether some tracks do not loop.
https://www.zeldix.net/t1725-kirby-s-dream-land-3#26736

Thank you Conn for doing that, I will give it a run and I will let you know if there are any issues. :-)
Polargames
Polargames

PCMs For Kirby Image112

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 19:25

@Conn, I have tested your patch and I had found no issues at my end. It played great in snes9x. No problems there and no popping or cracking in the speakers at all also.
Polargames
Polargames

PCMs For Kirby Image112

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 11:06

Any non looped tracks found?
Conn
Conn

PCMs For Kirby Image212

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 15:16

Conn wrote:Any non looped tracks found?

I did not find any at all durning my play threw.
Polargames
Polargames

PCMs For Kirby Image112

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 15:57

Great, looks like the next code is completed Razz
Conn
Conn

PCMs For Kirby Image212

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 23:47

Conn wrote:Great, looks like the next code is completed Razz

Awesome Smile
Polargames
Polargames

PCMs For Kirby Image112

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 10:23

@polargames So is this game ready for prime time? Can it be posted to the Zeldix MSU1 forums section?

pev

PCMs For Kirby Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 13:02

pepillopev wrote:@polargames So is this game ready for prime time? Can it be posted to the Zeldix MSU1 forums section?

Well, If a person wants to you can, It has no pcms right now because I did not get any takers on that part, but we can use a spc fall back for it and then the tracks can come at a latter date. I will just double check with Conn if thats cool on his part. Smile
Polargames
Polargames

PCMs For Kirby Image112

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 15:53

pepillopev wrote:@polargames So is this game ready for prime time? Can it be posted to the Zeldix MSU1 forums section?

Hey pev where you intrested in makeing the pcms, Or is your plate pretty full as of now?
Polargames
Polargames

PCMs For Kirby Image112

Back to top Go down

PCMs For Kirby Empty PCMs For Kirby

Post by pev Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 16:36

@polargames At the moment, I’m booked with Kurrono to loop fix his R-Type III PCM set. He already finished the patch. He is waiting on me to finish the PCMs.

If all goes well tonight doing his set, I can start on yours. As usual, upload the PCMs with track details. It would help me immensely if you can provide what track value belongs to what stage. This would save me playing through the whole game (or map tracks using debugging techniques).

pev

PCMs For Kirby Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 16:57

pepillopev wrote:@polargames At the moment, I’m booked with Kurrono to loop fix his R-Type III PCM set. He already finished the patch. He is waiting on me to finish the PCMs.

If all goes well tonight doing his set, I can start on yours. As usual, upload the PCMs with track details. It would help me immensely if you can provide what track value belongs to what stage. This would save me playing through the whole game (or map tracks using debugging techniques).

Hey, Thats sounds good. Take your time on the set you have already, mine can wait. I have them set up already, but this will give me time to double check on everything. Let me know when you have Kurrono set done, again dude no rush Smile
Polargames
Polargames

PCMs For Kirby Image112

Back to top Go down