http://www.mediafire.com/file/rsexnzefylarhwy/ys5-msu1-conn-patch-v1.0.zip/file

Aeon Japanese to English Patch*:
Code:
http://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=ys5

PCM Packs:
edale Pack 1.0
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!uQ4imYjY!1JAUbU_FnQzpwjPktES9QiibjELSNUcT0c3_JPKXYYs

* Please apply the Aeon English patch first to base jap ROM. Then apply msu-1 patch afterwards.

Last edited by pepillopev on Sat 20 Jun 2020 - 19:57; edited 10 times in total
pev

Ys V - Lost Kefin, Kingdom of Sand Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Ys V - Lost Kefin, Kingdom of Sand :: Comments

Polargames

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 12:42 by Polargames

Hey pepillopev, I just wanted to let you know that the doc that tells a person how to apply said patch had wolfenstine 3d as an example. Do not worrie I fix it for you. I will send it to you in a PM. Great Job though on the game :-D

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 12:44 by pev

Thanks I’ll fix. I thought I renamed all instances of it to Ys5.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 12:50 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:Thanks I’ll fix. I thought I renamed all instances of it to Ys5.

No problem, I have it fix for you, Just sent you a PM with it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 12:55 by pev

@polargames Thanks for the effort but I already had the file to correct on my end (did so and updated the link). You should thank Conn and edale (this release is more on them). I contributed very little on this project this time around.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 12:59 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@polargames Thanks for the effort but I already had the file to correct on my end (did so and updated the link). You should thank Conn and edale (this release is more on them). I contributed very little on this project this time around.

Ok, Sounds good. Thanks for letting me know and your welcome, Was just trying to help out thats all :-)

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 13:03 by pev

@polargames Its good you told me about this, anyway, I found other inconsistencies. I noticed edale named his PCMs as ys5_msu and not the usual ys5_msu1 naming convention. I just corrected it to match edale's naming scheme in the readme (including the msu1 support file: named to ys5_msu.msu from ys5_msu1.msu).

Last edited by pepillopev on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 13:18; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 13:09 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@polargames Its good you told me about this, anyway, I found other inconsistencies. I noticed edale name his PCMs as ys5_msu and not the usual ys5_msu1 naming convention. I just corrected it to match edale's naming scheme in the readme (including the msu1 support file: named to ys5_msu.msu from ys5_msu1.msu).

Your welcome, anytime. Just to let you know with the typos I did not have any trouble and the game plays great :-D

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 13:16 by pev

@polargames Is Kirby ready to be placed on the list?

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 13:21 by pev

polargames wrote:Ok, Sounds good. Thanks for letting me know and your welcome, Was just trying to help out thats all :-)

You already did by contributing the Ys5 image that is at the top of this page, Wink.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 15:35 by Conn

If we are about to nitpick the readme, the project wasn't created by me alone (you and edale contributed a big part as well) and snes9x is missing at the *bsnes, sd2snes tutorial Razz
*please leave it the way it is * Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 16:44 by pev

@Conn I see that, lol. Mistakes happen when moving at the speed of the web. I’ll fix eventually. Then maybe finish Kurrono’s R-Type III PCMs for his finished patch. I’m in lazy mode now. I had a pain in the ass work week. It’s beer time now.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 16:59 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@Conn I see that, lol. Mistakes happen when moving at the speed of the web. I’ll fix eventually. Then maybe finish Kurrono’s R-Type III PCMs for his finished patch. I’m in lazy mode now. I had a pain in the ass work week. It’s beer time now.

With all of the awesome work you have done, You more then desevered a beer. Have a great lazy day Smile

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 17:23 by Conn

Oh wow... which projects are you currently working on further? Aside R type 3, Jurassic park...?

I tried a bit with out of this world today, and it has a similar disgusting sound engine as w3d. I'll work on it, but really on a relaxed level as well, 1 month 2 months, doesn't matter. We did so much. All coming is cherry on top of the cake, no pressure, no rush.

Enjoy your beer Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 17:41 by pev

@Conn Still stuck on Jurassic elevator music part. I took a break from the game to clear my mind (tunnel vision). Once that problem is out of the way, I’ll release it. The PCMs are already done.

R-Type III? Kurrono just popped that up out of nowhere with that one. He asked for help with the PCMs. So I abliged.

Not really doing anything MSU much these days. Just coasting along like you. Work just got a little busier too.

What got my interested is the MSU video topic you brought up. Something new to learn.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 18:09 by Conn

Mmh, if you like, I can take a look into jp. Need Rom, patch and 3 savestates, bsnes, snes9x 1.55 and Geiger (the latter are unfortunately not compatible.
I don't need a pcm, just the numbers maybe (which plays in snes 9x, which in bsnes), I can help myself with others here.

Unfortunately, ikari never released a video source code, but it's more or less copying the hex code from alttp with some adjustments. Not very spectacular...

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 19:39 by pev

@Conn Appreciate the assistance but I really want to give this at least one more shot before handing over the baton. I’m not ready to give up just yet. Wink

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 23 Jun 2018 - 0:21 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@Conn Appreciate the assistance but I really want to give this at least one more shot before handing over the baton. I’m not ready to give up just yet. Wink

You can do it Pepillopev Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Polargames

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 2:56 by Polargames

fullgamezone wrote:Does anyone have the rom link?

Sorry Fullgamezone, Even if someone did, They cannot post it on the site. I have read a post from Conn that said that. Sorry

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post Sat 20 Jun 2020 - 19:26 by VVV18

A doubt, does this patch work on translation?
YS V USHINAWARETA SUNA AT MIYAKO KEFIN (AEON GENESIS | T + ENG)

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 20 Jun 2020 - 19:59 by pev

VVV18 wrote:A doubt, does this patch work on translation?
Ok, checked. You would have to apply the Aeon Jap2Eng translation patch you mentioned, then apply the MSU-1 patch. Then you will be good to go.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I added that missing information to the top including the download link for Aeon's patch. Also updated the readme file in Conn's patch. The download link remains the same.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 20 Jun 2020 - 23:20 by VVV18

pepillopev wrote:
VVV18 wrote:A doubt, does this patch work on translation?
Ok, checked. You would have to apply the Aeon Jap2Eng translation patch you mentioned, then apply the MSU-1 patch. Then you will be good to go.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I added that missing information to the top including the download link for Aeon's patch. Also updated the readme file in Conn's patch. The download link remains the same.

Thanks for everything!!!

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 12 Mar 2021 - 10:57 by Bonenanza

The PCM-set seems to be down

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next