Jurassic Park

Go down

20180730

Post 

Jurassic Park






PeV/Conn Patch v1.0: Link
PeV 'John Williams OST' PCM: Link
Cover Art Contributors: Polargames, Lordmonkus


Last edited by pepillopev on Mon 12 Nov 2018 - 16:18; edited 5 times in total

pepillopev



Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Jurassic Park :: Comments

Post on Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 21:12 by pepillopev

@Relikk, @Shiryu Well, I would put a video but YouTube keeps striking it down (MGM copyright). Shiryu or Relikk, maybe either of you might have better luck (seeing as your Star Wars and Indiana Jones are still up w/o issue)?

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 21:15 by pepillopev

@ToAll There is still a minor bug when leaving and entering the elevator in the pseudo-3D 'inside building' stages. The game reboots the APU, leaving Conn and I a very small window to attempt to address the issue entering/exiting the elevator.

Don't expect this bug to be fixed soon. I'm burnt out and so is Conn. I'm not kidding, I will take a mini-Hiatus soon. I'm just glad Conn was able to help me iron out most of the bugs to at least release this game.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 22:01 by Polargames

https://www.zeldix.net/t1746p25-msu-cover-art
Here is my cover art link Pepillopev :-D

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 22:20 by pepillopev

@Polar Added to the top, thanks.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 22:22 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@Polar Added to the top, thanks.

Your welcome Pepillopev, I hope you have a nice mini break as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 23:13 by pepillopev

@Polar Well, not until I fix Battletoads and DD. And finish Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius (still mapping tracks for that one). After that, then maybe, just maybe, I can take my well deserved break. Sad

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 23:18 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@Polar Well, not until I fix Battletoads and DD. And finish Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius (still mapping tracks for that one). After that, then maybe, just maybe, I can take my well deserved break. Sad

O, I did not know that, I had thought you had fixed Battletoads, and I did not know DD was giveing you issues and you had another one in the works. Wow, Thats a lot on oes plate. No wounder you and Conn are burned out. To help relive some of the stress, is there any thing I can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 23:25 by pepillopev

@Polar Oh no, I am trying to improve Battletoads and Double Dragon (adding more msu tracks). Battletoads in Battlemaniacs is the one Conn and Kurrono fixed a while ago. I can see the confusion there.

I would ask to help map tracks but Parodius uses multiple hooks to get track numbers. I'm not sure I found all the hooks. Perhaps maybe you can map out what is found from what is currently implemented. Hmm, or maybe have you get it from the original rom (that way you have audio to compare).

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 0:34 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@Polar Oh no, I am trying to improve Battletoads and Double Dragon (adding more msu tracks). Battletoads in Battlemaniacs is the one Conn and Kurrono fixed a while ago. I can see the confusion there.

I would ask to help map tracks but Parodius uses multiple hooks to get track numbers. I'm not sure I found all the hooks. Perhaps maybe you can map out what is found from what is currently implemented. Hmm, or maybe have you get it from the original rom (that way you have audio to compare).

Sure Pepillopev, I can do that. Feel free to send me what ever is need and I will take a crack at it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 2:04 by Lordmonkus

Uploaded 3 covers (1 main one and 2 in the alternates folder) to my Google Drive which you can find a link to here: https://www.zeldix.net/t1746-msu-cover-art

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 11:23 by pepillopev

@Lordmonkus Your cover art link was copied to the top. Thanks again for making it easier for me to stay on track with these covers.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 13:50 by Conn

I feel a bit like an a* asking... but if you like Pev, means only if you really like, feel free to edit all projects coverart to the first posts Smile
I did it first but then there were 20 covers each day so I dropped adding them (overwhelmed by the sheer mass) and thought, good enough if they are in the comments. So, if you don't feel for doing that too I completely understand Wink
Guess we both are burnt out Razz Maybe I do that myself when I am really bored by life one day.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 15:43 by pepillopev

@Conn I will eventually do them once things calm down with our current projects. I got no problem doing them. It will just be a very slow process.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 18:00 by Conn

lol* thanks... maybe there's also a better solution, like polar and lordmonkus make sort of a thumbnail album or something with the titles alphabetically sorted and the thumbnails to enlarge. I do not know a good site that would do that (tumblr, flickr...?).

The covers are really nice, but I think it is not needed to link to them in every msu post. Better is an extern collection and we make an extra sticky thread or something. This saves us a lot of work and is easier for the users to look for the covers they like, esp. if one game gets more covers.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 18:04 by pepillopev

@Conn Lordmonkus has something like that in his Google link. They are thumbnailed alphabetically. That is why I find them easily using his method. For Polar, I have to depend on his link.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 18:08 by Lordmonkus

Conn wrote:lol* thanks... maybe there's also a better solution, like polar and lordmonkus make sort of a thumbnail album or something with the titles alphabetically sorted and the thumbnails to enlarge. I do not know a good site that would do that (tumblr, flickr...?).

The covers are really nice, but I think it is not needed to link to them in every msu post. Better is an extern collection and we make an extra sticky thread or something. This saves us a lot of work and is easier for the users to look for the covers they like, esp. if one game gets more covers.

If there is a place to upload and make life easier for you guys let me know and I will upload them. As you know I have mine up on my Google drive which does a respectable job of organizing and I also got them up on Imgur but that doesn't seem to be good at displaying alphabetically.

I have purposely not been linking covers in posts to keep it from getting cluttered, though I have posted a couple of specific interest to me. Generally I have just been posting in a games thread stating that I have uploaded to my Google and linked to the MSU Covers thread.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 18:21 by Polargames

@TO ALL, I have went threw and made most of them links, but I did not see that the links made things cluttered. I will go back and take them all down. Sorry for the inconvenice that they broght and I am working on a Google Drive so I can have them all in there. I lost the password for mega, So I am transporting everything over.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 20:37 by Conn

Oh yes, I like lordmonkus solution:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IF0pmvUlnYM_rrrjuZMJi4YuWz3EjocS

Polar, if you can make something similar, it would be perfect. Then we don't need to edit all 100+ database entries. Everybody interested can simply search and find the covers using such a link. Google drive is also easy to setup, you only need to use your Google account.
Of course you're still welcome to announce a new cover in the comments or anywhere, it's just me being lazy to edit all 100+ first posts... maintainance alright is a nightmare Sad

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 22:13 by Polargames

Conn wrote:Oh yes, I like lordmonkus solution:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IF0pmvUlnYM_rrrjuZMJi4YuWz3EjocS

Polar, if you can make something similar, it would be perfect. Then we don't need to edit all 100+ database entries. Everybody interested can simply search and find the covers using such a link. Google drive is also easy to setup, you only need to use your Google account.
Of course you're still welcome to announce a new cover in the comments or anywhere, it's just me being lazy to edit all 100+ first posts... maintainance alright is a nightmare Sad

@Conn I have it all done, and I sent my link to Loardmonkus. I still used mega but the photos are all alphbitized automaticaly by megal and everything is nice and neat. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 4:51 by Conn

Thanks, I open a new thread in a clear form:
https://www.zeldix.net/t1770-msu1-cover-art#27837

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 14:12 by pepillopev

@Conn Thanks for the video link. Hopefully, this YouTuber does not suffer the same fate I did with the MGM copyright issue. At least he is linking somewhere else (not leading back to Zeldix). Perhaps, my edited PCMs may survive this way, I hope.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum