Jurassic Park

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jurassic Park - Page 2 Empty Jurassic Park

- Patch -

Patch (v2) (by PepilloPEV & Conn):
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8g3h547cqi120dd/JurassicPark-Msu-Patch-v2.zip/file

- PCM Pack -

John Williams Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (by PepilloPEV):
Code:
https://app.box.com/s/7fo07qofrgppemueqn9uhlnae0kplrqa

Cover Art Contributors: Polargames, Lordmonkus

Last edited by pepillopev on Mon 25 May 2020 - 18:52; edited 10 times in total
pev

Jurassic Park - Page 2 Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Jurassic Park :: Comments

D2DEZEL

Post Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 15:37 by D2DEZEL

Its good!! Very Happy it's nothing, no need to thank me, it's me who thanks you so much for everything you do and everyone in this community! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 23:08 by Pee wee

This excellent game came out in my country in spanish. I wonder if it would be possible or if there is any way to patch my rom in spanish. Unfortunately, it is not compatible with PepilloPEV patch.

Thank you, this means the world to me.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Thu 7 Oct 2021 - 4:27 by Conn

I mentioned it already 10 times I think... Our asm hacker resources are limited, and at least I see myself as eventually retired - only game left on my agenda is Zelda 2-AoL for project nested nes. Otherwise I only fix bugs. We have almost 200 msu entries in the hack database, nearly every game has various versions: NTSC, PAL, Rev A,B... it is sheer impossible to port every game into every language and version. I understand if people want to play a RPG in their mother tongue, and I ported most RPG:s, the text is complex and you need to understand it to make progress. Luckily D2Dezel was able to help you out e.g., on SoE.

however, I surely decline to port Jump'n Runs, where the only text to understand is mainly "please help me, defeat all foes".

Back to top Go down

D2DEZEL

Post Thu 7 Oct 2021 - 11:36 by D2DEZEL

Conn wrote:I mentioned it already 10 times I think... Our asm hacker resources are limited, and at least I see myself as eventually retired - only game left on my agenda is Zelda 2-AoL for project nested nes. Otherwise I only fix bugs. We have almost 200 msu entries in the hack database, nearly every game has various versions: NTSC, PAL, Rev A,B... it is sheer impossible to port every game into every language and version. I understand if people want to play a RPG in their mother tongue, and I ported most RPG:s, the text is complex and you need to understand it to make progress. Luckily D2Dezel was able to help you out e.g., on SoE.

however, I surely decline to port Jump'n Runs, where the only text to understand is mainly "please help me, defeat all foes".

Conn is right, I wanted to do the same in French with all the msu-1 hack roms, but it's not worth, the rpg's yes since there is a lot of text.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 7 Oct 2021 - 23:09 by Pee wee

Conn wrote:I mentioned it already 10 times I think... Our asm hacker resources are limited, and at least I see myself as eventually retired - only game left on my agenda is Zelda 2-AoL for project nested nes. Otherwise I only fix bugs. We have almost 200 msu entries in the hack database, nearly every game has various versions: NTSC, PAL, Rev A,B... it is sheer impossible to port every game into every language and version. I understand if people want to play a RPG in their mother tongue, and I ported most RPG:s, the text is complex and you need to understand it to make progress. Luckily D2Dezel was able to help you out e.g., on SoE.

Agreed! This problem I don’t only affect me or in spain, but also my companions who visit us from latin america. I understand that the main problem is usually due to a lack of time and difficulty, of course, but allow me to disagree with you the last it. I remembers with a lot fondly the Jurassic Park, and it has a lot of lines of dialogue, and no case 4 lines. An RPG poses problems of understanding even to users (including myself) accustomed to playing in the original version. My level of english is not high, and if I can, I naturally prefer to play in my language.

I tell you this with the utmost cordiality & I really appreciate everything you’ve done.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 8 Oct 2021 - 4:04 by Conn

I understand but it won't help finding someone for you to port it. I'm also not from an English speaking nation (Germany), but English is still the major world language the majority knows. So if a rom works with the latest revision of a NTSC rom, I'm good with that... see it as a chance maybe to improve your English skills - it's needed everywhere Wink

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 8 Oct 2021 - 17:43 by Pee wee

Conn wrote:I understand but it won't help finding someone for you to port it. I'm also not from an English speaking nation (Germany), but English is still the major world language the majority knows. So if a rom works with the latest revision of a NTSC rom, I'm good with that... see it as a chance maybe to improve your English skills - it's needed everywhere Wink

Nothing's happening. But I respectfully disagree with you. Video games have not been created to educate. You can't learn a language just by playing a roms, every language needs formal methods, such as classes. This is a myth.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 6:29 by Conn

I won't argue on that with you, because this won't solve your problem Wink I wish you much luck finding somebody porting your desired games.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 9:23 by Pee wee

Conn wrote:I won't argue on that with you, because this won't solve your problem Wink I wish you much luck finding somebody porting your desired games.

As stated above, nothing's happening. It’s not a problem for me either way. It was just a suggestion. That's all.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2