Saturday Night Slam Masters (track mapping assistance)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Saturday Night Slam Masters (track mapping assistance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday Night Slam Masters (track mapping assistance)

Post by Relikk Mon 20 Aug 2018 - 18:23

Conn wrote:Beavis and Buttheads... no idea about the progress...?

I'm on it. Just a music shortage, and having to play through what is, to be honest, a pretty awful game. It'll be finished next year... Maybe.

I'm trying, and failing.
Relikk
Relikk

Saturday Night Slam Masters (track mapping assistance) - Page 2 Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Slam Masters (track mapping assistance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday Night Slam Masters (track mapping assistance)

Post by Conn Mon 20 Aug 2018 - 18:33

Lol* my true condolences. I also had played the stupidest games for bugtesting (like battletoads lately, no hard feelings to those loving that game). But b&b probably is even a a stage below Very Happy
Conn
Conn

Saturday Night Slam Masters (track mapping assistance) - Page 2 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Mon 20 Aug 2018 - 22:31

Conn wrote:Awesome Very Happy

With this being off the table I have only left
- Tetris, Dr.Mario
(are people still trying to find a good remaster btw or is this abandoned?)
- Earthbound (extern people will hopefully finish the pcm set... one day)
I WON'T START ANY NEW PROJECT NOR HELP ON EXISTING TRIES (except I have a good day,,, maybe Wink )

K is working on
- Star Fox... dunno if it's ever be done since Pev and I retired
- Beavis and Buttheads... no idea about the progress
...?

Hey Conn, I had a while back posted links on the doc for the best quilty music I could find,they should still work if some one would click on them. It was the best that I could find. If the music is not at the level that is need for MSU1, then I do not know what to due because my og source that I normaly hit, the music just did not fit the game no mater how hard I looked. So its still a go at least I think it is.
Polargames
Polargames

Saturday Night Slam Masters (track mapping assistance) - Page 2 Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 21 Aug 2018 - 5:15

Hey Conn, I had a while back posted links on the doc for the best quilty music I could find,they should still work if some one would click on them. It was the best that I could find. If the music is not at the level that is need for MSU1, then I do not know what to due because my og source that I normaly hit, the music just did not fit the game no mater how hard I looked. So its still a go at least I think it is.
Yes, I saw it, but until now there are only a few suggestions for CD-quality. I do not know whether all tracks can be found, esp. for dr. mario
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Tue 21 Aug 2018 - 13:48

Conn wrote:
Yes, I saw it, but until now there are only a few suggestions for CD-quality. I do not know whether all tracks can be found, esp. for dr. mario

Yes, I agree with you on that, for me that was the more troubleing part. I do not have a back up plan, So Conn what would you do? Have you ever been stuck like this before. I know you do not do music at all, I meant project wise. I am up for suggestions at this point.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 21 Aug 2018 - 13:52

No, there's no Plan B. I only provide hacks if requested, and until now we always find music. I can only leave it the way it is and hope some people will search and find remastered tracks (at least half of the tracks, so the other can be spc fallback).
It's more or less up to you guys to release it (at least we have the 8 bit pack) or abandon it in the end Suspect
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 20:04

Conn wrote:No, there's no Plan B. I only provide hacks if requested, and until now we always find music. I can only leave it the way it is and hope some people will search and find remastered tracks (at least half of the tracks, so the other can be spc fallback).
It's more or less up to you guys to release it (at least we have the 8 bit pack) or abandon it in the end Suspect

Ok Conn thank you for letting me know. Would it be ok if I resend a pcm request for this game. If I can any no one answers it, then I will release it with the 8 bit pack and SPC fallback the rest.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Thu 23 Aug 2018 - 4:55

Our community is not that big, you already posted
https://www.zeldix.net/t1778-pcm-for-tetris-and-dr-mario
a redundant post won't help imo...
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Thu 23 Aug 2018 - 16:57

Conn wrote:Our community is not that big, you already posted
a redundant post won't help imo...

I understand, that is why I had asked. You are right it would be redundant. I will wait to see if anyone wants to make pcms, and if no one steps up then I will release it.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Thu 23 Aug 2018 - 17:11

I'll make the PCM's, no problem there, but so far there's only 6 tracks on the sheet with alternatives. If you can find tracks that you want to use, I'll do them for you.
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Thu 23 Aug 2018 - 18:33

I know you dislike N64, Relikk, but if really no other themes are found it may be worth reconsidering taking at least some of this...?
I hope though people are able to find some more remasterd tracks Embarassed
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Thu 23 Aug 2018 - 19:34

Whatever Polar wants, I'll gladly do. Smile

All I ask is for a complete track list to work from.
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Fri 24 Aug 2018 - 0:01

Relikk wrote:Whatever Polar wants, I'll gladly do. Smile

All I ask is for a complete track list to work from.

You got it Relikk, I will give you a complete track list, no problem Very Happy , And thank you very much also. Edit, I got the list done. Now its from youtube and your in luck some person did HQ music for tetris and Dr.Mario, So I did not even do the N64 at all. So I think you will enjoy the rest, I also threw in for mixed match songs that I thought sounded cool. Now for Mixed Match because you along with pepv, and etc do great work with pcms, My way of saying thank you, If you would like to put in a custom song that you like from any game series, Go ahead, put it in the game. Very Happy I hope you have fun.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Fri 24 Aug 2018 - 6:11

Ok, but just before I do anything, most of them are just the original SPC's. Are you really sure that's what you want?
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Fri 24 Aug 2018 - 6:19

Yes, I just checked them, too. They are simply the original spc, just recorded in HQ (or something like this). I think you can safe the work.
I find it a bit unforutate that those 6 we found remeastered are lost now...
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Fri 24 Aug 2018 - 13:15

Conn wrote:Yes, I just checked them, too. They are simply the original spc, just recorded in HQ (or something like this). I think you can safe the work.
I find it a bit unforutate that those 6 we found remeastered are lost now...

I have went back and fixed them. I also restore the 6 remasters as well, They were better then what I had found. I also threw in some music from my free site that I normaly use also I did leave in some OST for the areas that were tricky to find for. I did use the n64 mario to fill in some gaps. I hope I have inproved the list. I did not know I used a lot of OST, my bad on that Laughing. I hope this is better.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Fri 24 Aug 2018 - 15:07

Alright, that's better. I'll start tomorrow, but keep looking in the meantime for anything you can find.

There was a Dr. Mario Online RX game for the Wii you might want to check out. Smash Bros. games seem to be littered with themes, as we've already seen.
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Fri 24 Aug 2018 - 16:49

Thanks, polar and Relikk. I'm looking forward to see some progress Smile

BTW: if you agree we could stop hijacking this topic and use this thread again?
(just reply and post there from now on)
Very Happy
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2