Patch Link (US, JAP, EURO)

PCM's by Relikk:
Arcade Soundtrack PCM's, [ Backup Link ]
Arranged Soundtrack PCM's, [ Backup Link ]

Alpha 1 Arcade Soundtrack & Arranged Character Remixes PCM's

Track Number and Descriptions:
Track Map

Notes:
As there are regional differences with regard to character names, inside the patch zip there are patches for US/Euro Alpha 2 (sfa2) and for the Japanese version, Zero 2 (sfz2). You can apply the patch that is relevant to your preferred version of the game.

There are two patches for each version. Since the original SNES ROM cuts the music between rounds, unlike the arcade version, there is a patch to mimic the original ROM's behaviour by cutting the music when a K.O. occurs at the end of the round. This patch can be found in the patches/normal folder. There is a second patch that mimics the arcade version by having the music play continuously between rounds. The video above uses this patch. It can be found in the patches/music-always folder.

6th July 2019: Added Street Fighter Alpha 1 arcade and arranged character remixes PCM pack, for anyone that might prefer the Alpha 1 OST or for anyone that would like to mix and match their favourite theme versions, considering that the character themes are identical between Alpha 1 and 2, but just arranged a little differently. In saying that, the ending themes aren't the same and have been separated into another folder inside the ZIP file. Again, it's users choice whether they want to use them, or not.

Last edited by Relikk on Sat 6 Jul 2019 - 14:39; edited 10 times in total
Relikk
Relikk

Street Fighter Alpha 2 - Page 2 Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Street Fighter Alpha 2 :: Comments

Post on Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 14:00 by pepillopev

@RealGaea Redownload the patch zip file and you will find the EURO patches for both game behavior types (mimic SNES or mimic arcade versions).
Only minor issue, since PAL is slower than NTSC, the game introduction is out of sync with the game. This would have to be fixed on the PCM side (redo the game intro and slow the music down?). Hopefully, you will find someone that can do this for you. Much luck.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 16:14 by RealGaea

pepillopev wrote:@RealGaea
Only minor issue, since PAL is slower than NTSC, the game introduction is out of sync with the game. This would have to be fixed on the PCM side (redo the game intro and slow the music down?). Hopefully, you will find someone that can do this for you. Much luck.

THANK YOU. I can endure the desync in the intro anyway, my goal was that no region shouldn't left out. I'll recommend this page to my hack friends. Have a fruitful 2019!

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post on Sat 6 Jul 2019 - 13:50 by Relikk

I've added an Alpha 1 PCM pack to the original post. The notes at the bottom of that post explains a little about it.

Back to top Go down

Shadowrun

Post on Sat 6 Jul 2019 - 20:09 by Shadowrun

thanks Relikk !

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post on Sun 29 Sep 2019 - 21:47 by Polargames

Hello everyone, If your really liking the game, but feel like something is missing, this link might fix that for you. https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4687/

This is a patch that puts in the blood back into the game and redoes a fighter name. Its not super huge, but adds more fun into the game. It plays well with msu1 patch. I hope you all have a great week :-D

Back to top Go down

Shadowrun

Post on Mon 30 Sep 2019 - 4:57 by Shadowrun

thanks polargames !! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post on Mon 30 Sep 2019 - 20:41 by Polargames

Shadowrun wrote:thanks polargames !!  Very Happy

Your very welcome Shadowrun Smile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: