New PCM Tracks for MSU-1 by JUD6MENT

Go down

New PCM Tracks for MSU-1 by JUD6MENT Empty New PCM Tracks for MSU-1 by JUD6MENT

Post by Conn Tue 25 Dec 2018 - 6:40

Oh wow, a really big christmas present... Very Happy Thanks! I uodated all databases.

If you have some time one day I'd be happy if Lufia 1 can be advanced too, also with a dox sheet and loop info (the loop table in the patch isn't done yet).
Conn
Conn

New PCM Tracks for MSU-1 by JUD6MENT Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

New PCM Tracks for MSU-1 by JUD6MENT Empty Re: New PCM Tracks for MSU-1 by JUD6MENT

Post by JUD6MENT Tue 25 Dec 2018 - 9:52

Conn wrote:Oh wow, a really big christmas present... Very Happy Thanks! I uodated all databases.

If you have some time one day I'd be happy if Lufia 1 can be advanced too, also with a dox sheet and loop info (the loop table in the patch isn't done yet).

Yeah, i will get this done eventually, and somewhat soon. I will search for more tracks and get familiar with the game soundtrack but i am not going to start making PCMs immediately, i am going to take a little break first. I will make sure this project gets done eventually. And thanks for updating the database.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

New PCM Tracks for MSU-1 by JUD6MENT Empty Re: New PCM Tracks for MSU-1 by JUD6MENT

Post by Conn Tue 25 Dec 2018 - 11:09

Sounds awesome, thanks! Very Happy
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Tue 8 Jan 2019 - 21:59

Ok, got some videos uploaded like i promised.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 20:13

@Jud6ment, Hey dude. I would like to inform you that your pcms for DKC 1 does not work at all. What I mean by that is no music plays at all. I have read the DKC pack file note carefully and made sure everything was correct, but still no dice. Just wanted to let you know.
Polargames
Polargames

New PCM Tracks for MSU-1 by JUD6MENT Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 20:35

@polar
just tried and J's pcm work perfect for me. I guess you have the wrong rom (v1.2) or a header....

@Jud6Ment
would you be interested tpo make a cool picture for your pack to keep consistency in the thread?
https://www.zeldix.net/t1484-donkey-kong-country-1
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 21:08

Conn wrote:@polar
just tried and J's pcm work perfect for me. I guess you have the wrong rom (v1.2) or a header....

@Jud6Ment
would you be interested tpo make a cool picture for your pack to keep consistency in the thread?

Yeah, my wife is a graphic designer and artist and she loves that stuff, i bet she would love to whip something cool up.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 18:45

Conn wrote:@polar

@Jud6Ment

ok, I will retry it again. I think there is a issue with snes9x on my end. Will let you know for sure :-D. TY. I did it again makeing sure everything id right but still got the same results. I even did a fresh install of snes9x. So its on my end.
Polargames
Polargames

New PCM Tracks for MSU-1 by JUD6MENT Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down