Is there a place to suggest MSU-1 packs?

Go down

Is there a place to suggest MSU-1 packs? Empty Is there a place to suggest MSU-1 packs?

Post by Devan2002 Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 11:40

Not sure if a topic in this subforum has a suggestion spot or if it's in another subforum within the MSU-1 section of the forum.
Devan2002
Devan2002

Is there a place to suggest MSU-1 packs? Image213

Since : 2017-10-30

Back to top Go down

Is there a place to suggest MSU-1 packs? Empty Re: Is there a place to suggest MSU-1 packs?

Post by Conn Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 11:43

Conn
Conn

Is there a place to suggest MSU-1 packs? Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Is there a place to suggest MSU-1 packs? Empty Re: Is there a place to suggest MSU-1 packs?

Post by Devan2002 Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 11:49

Isn't that where new games get msu-1 compatibility? I'm looking for someone to make an msu-1 pack on an already compatible rom (ALttP).
Devan2002
Devan2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 12:43

Well such issues are too rare to have an extra topic, but since you already opened a thread, why don't you use it to request a set now here?
Conn
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Is there a place to suggest MSU-1 packs? Empty Adventure Time MSU-1 Pack for ALttP

Post by Devan2002 Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 13:26

I've been interested in an MSU-1 pack for ALttP that plays music from Adventure Time. I've already planned out what songs will play in what areas, but I fear that some will sound irrelevant to the actual track that plays there, but the choices I had were limited, besides, I didn't just want to buy every episode of Adventure Time and see which ones fit perfectly, that would take up too much time. So anyways, here's what I chose:

Title Screen: Adventure Time Opening Theme (cut-off at the brofist)
Intro: Turn Up The Music
File Menu/Game Over: Cute Little Dog
Light World: A Little Chiptuck
Rain State: Hitasm
Lost Woods: Kill The Frog-1
Kakariko Village: Air Nintendub
Guards of Kakariko: The Gr8 Bit Escape
Chest Minigame: BMO Go Go
Fairy Fountain: Manlorette Party
Shop: All Gummed Up - Instr
Pendant Dungeon: Level 1
Cave Theme: Zombie Loop
Dark World: A New Dimension
Skull Woods/Dark Death Mountain: Hunger Pain Action
Bunny Theme: Dance Dance Dance
Crystal Dungeon: Love At First Bite
Hyrule Castle: Easy Tarts
Boss: Bear Rave
Agahnim: Sand Skulls
Agahnim turns into Ganon: Space Bubbles (cut-off)
Falling to Ganon: Sand Skulls
Ganon: Honey Bunny
Triforce Room: Plantsitters
Ending: AT VG (length 3:48) (loop 9 times)
Staff Credits: Come Along With Me (normal song length 1:49) (intended length 3:52)

Alts:
Light World: Rave The Day
Kakariko Village: Vanilla Training
Dark World: Turn Up The Music
Ganon: Turbo Dating

Don't know the songs? Here's where they came from:

Come Along With Me:

Last edited by Devan2002 on Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 16:59; edited 1 time in total
Devan2002
Devan2002

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 16:11

We have a couple PCM artists so i would say you got a small chance someone would take on the project. As for me, well i already have two projects so i am a little overbooked with the limited free time i have.

Qwertymodo has some amazing tools and youtube tutorials that can help you learn to do the project yourself if you desire. Its not too hard, i think anyone can pick it up if they are determined. If you do try to make PCM tracks, and you find it challenging, you can come back to this post and tell the group you are having trouble and we will help walk you through the process.

As for your PCM tracks idea, i think it is an alright idea and could be worth having. Could be fun for the zelda veteran that plays the game a lot of times and wants a shake up, or the adventure time fan would like it.

If somehow you, or someone else in the community, did a zelda rom hack to have an adventure time skin to it, and someone made it MSU-1 compatible, i will 100% for sure make PCM files for that rom hack because that honestly would be wicked fun. Could be the next Conkers high rule tail type game, but i doubt we will find people to do all that.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Devan2002 Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 17:52

JUD6MENT wrote:
If somehow you, or someone else in the community, did a zelda rom hack to have an adventure time skin to it, and someone made it MSU-1 compatible, i will 100% for sure make PCM files for that rom hack because that honestly would be wicked fun. Could be the next Conkers high rule tail type game, but i doubt we will find people to do all that.

I think one of the hardest part about that would being to recreate the Adventure Time intro on a SNES with the same sound effects in it.
Devan2002
Devan2002

Back to top Go down