Patch works on a new game?

Go down

Patch works on a new game? Empty Patch works on a new game?

Post by Polargames Wed 30 Jan 2019 - 22:39

Hello everyone, I am asking how do you know if a patch for a game works for another one. I was very board and I took the patch from kirby 3 and used it on Kirby All Stars, and it seemed to work. I played a few levels and it was working fine. The only thing was the pcms from kirby 3 did not work, but the game seemed to ignore that part. But I do not want to say its all clear without knowing how to make sure things are 100% so to speak. I would like to state that I am in no way at all trying to get a new project at all, I am just wondering how to make sure there are no issues. Thats all

Thank you:)
Polargames
Polargames

Patch works on a new game? Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Patch works on a new game? Empty Re: Patch works on a new game?

Post by Conn Thu 31 Jan 2019 - 0:10

The chance is 1:1000000000000000000000000000 that the patch is compatible. You simply hear the spc in KAS, since the patch does not affect any game routines, the chance is great the game simply breaks at a point.
Conn
Conn

Patch works on a new game? Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Patch works on a new game? Empty Re: Patch works on a new game?

Post by Polargames Thu 31 Jan 2019 - 23:09

@Conn, Thank you for letting me know. So far when I have played the game I have yet to break it so to speak. I will continue with it to see if it does and I will let you know. Thank you very much again. Smile
Polargames
Polargames

Patch works on a new game? Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down