Kirby Super Star

Go down

Kirby Super Star Empty Kirby Super Star

- Patch -

Patch (by Conn):
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/kss_msu1.zip

Mirror: https://mega.nz/file/BHszGaDT#G3bhsjq2ePjoQbk401zp6sYSYTlkAXLWwjgl_ApRAfg

- PCM Pack -

Orchestral PCM Pack by JUD6MENT (updated November 20th, 2021):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/x3gSALqT#lUmqlfunhtvr-NeaZDZqWmdchzneFke1NTCTJkMi-EI

Last edited by JUD6MENT on Fri 21 Oct 2022 - 1:06; edited 6 times in total
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Kirby Super Star Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Kirby Super Star :: Comments

JUD6MENT

Post Mon 20 May 2019 - 1:17 by JUD6MENT

Finally done! This has been one of my favorite albums to put together! My wife and I are excited to play through this together, thanks again Conn for doing the patch.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 20 May 2019 - 2:03 by MadK9

ty ty ty...

Added Boxes and Disc to my googledrive.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Mon 20 May 2019 - 2:49 by Polargames

Awesome, your very welcome Jud6ment and thank you for being in your post as well as your youtube video. :-) I feel very honored Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 20 May 2019 - 3:45 by Conn

Congrats for the release, Jud6ment Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 20 May 2019 - 13:23 by pev

Gentlemen, Congratulations on your release. Well done. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 23 May 2019 - 9:14 by HappyKool

very nice work Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 25 May 2019 - 4:46 by masterkivat

I patched the rom like the readme file said but I can't get it work on SD2SNES, am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 25 May 2019 - 6:27 by Conn

Does your patched rom work in snes9x or bsnes?

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 25 May 2019 - 17:10 by masterkivat

Conn wrote:Does your patched rom work in snes9x or bsnes?
Yes, it works with both snesx9 and bsnes, but not working on SD2SNES Ohmygod
I really don't know what to do lol Laughing

Back to top Go down

JUD6MENT

Post Sun 26 May 2019 - 0:49 by JUD6MENT

If I owned a sd2snes I would try to help more, but they are so dang expensive. Have you gotten other MSU-1 games to work on the sd2snes before? I would check that next, if you can not get any game to work then their is some sort of step you are doing wrong. I would also recommend double checking that everything is the right name and the rom has no header.

Out of curiosity, has someone with a sd2snes got this msu-1 to work on their emulator?

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 26 May 2019 - 1:12 by masterkivat

Yes, I have a nice pack with other MSU-1 games lying in my SD card and they all work nicely, I'm getting this specific error with Kirby only, so I indeed don't know what to do Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

JUD6MENT

Post Sun 26 May 2019 - 3:24 by JUD6MENT

That's odd, i hope someone else who owns a sd2snes gives it a try, maybe they will find something missed

Back to top Go down

JUD6MENT

Post Sun 26 May 2019 - 3:30 by JUD6MENT

Do you think kirby using the sa1 chip might have something to do with it? I remember reading somewhere that the sa1 chip had issues with the sd2snes but somehow got fixed while i was doing my Mario RPG msu-1. Or i at least i think that is something i read, trying to recall something months ago

Back to top Go down

JUD6MENT

Post Sun 26 May 2019 - 3:45 by JUD6MENT

I think sa-1 chip games may just be the issue. Looking at the mario rpg msu i did there was talk about this. Doing a search online, but i seriously have no clue how sd2snes works, this online article seems to claim that an updated firmware will solve the problem.
https://www.retrorgb.com/sd2snes-firmware-v1-10-0-s-dd1-for-og-pro-sa1msu1-for-pro.html

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 26 May 2019 - 3:59 by Conn

Ah this could be the case, masterkivat: do you own a sd2snes or the sd2snes pro? SA-1 games require the pro version.

Second Judg6ment: if anybody here owns a pro please test whether the rom works Wink

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 26 May 2019 - 8:06 by masterkivat

Conn wrote:Ah this could be the case,  masterkivat: do you own a sd2snes or the sd2snes pro? SA-1 games require the pro version.

Second Judg6ment: if anybody here owns a pro please test whether the rom works Wink
...Jesus! I totally forgot that's a SD2SNES Pro feature! I have only the standard version and I don't plan to update anytime soon (I live in Brazil, currency is going down in a insane speed Confused )
Sorry for the trouble, guys Laughing
Guess this one I'll be enjoying only through emulators Cool

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 26 May 2019 - 9:57 by Conn

Good this problem is solved, though I am really sorry for you! Sad

Nevertheless, I'd be grateful if somebody with a pro nevertheless confirms this patch working Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Sun 26 May 2019 - 15:11 by Relikk

Conn wrote:Nevertheless, I'd be grateful if somebody with a pro nevertheless confirms this patch working Very Happy

Can confirm. Works fine.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 26 May 2019 - 15:22 by Conn

Thanks so much, relikk. So I'd regard this project as closed Smile

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Sun 26 May 2019 - 15:28 by Relikk

Conn wrote:Thanks so much, relikk. So I'd regard this project as closed Smile

In saying that, I just left it running on attract mode and whatever PCM's are there were playing. I can't speak for the whole game. Wink

Back to top Go down

Shadowrun

Post Sun 23 Jun 2019 - 12:06 by Shadowrun

thank you !
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

JUD6MENT

Post Sat 20 Nov 2021 - 1:47 by JUD6MENT

Hi everyone, I updated this PCM set. Normally I list what I changed but it would take me awhile to name them all. I have been doing little updates on this game for 2 years now and I am finally making a big re-release. I changed about 18-20 tracks, updated about 8 more, and changed volume levels of individual tracks that were too loud. Basically, I updated about half the tracks. I already updated the first post with the new PCM set.

Orchestral PCM Pack by JUD6MENT (updated November 20th, 2021):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/x3gSALqT#lUmqlfunhtvr-NeaZDZqWmdchzneFke1NTCTJkMi-EI

Back to top Go down