Has the pink hair been fix in the hack?

Go down

Has the pink hair been fix in the hack? Empty Has the pink hair been fix in the hack?

Post by Polargames Fri 7 Jun 2019 - 23:25

Hi, I just have always been wondering if link's pink hair had been fixed. I ask because I was always confused on how it happened to be that color in the final game.
Polargames
Polargames

Has the pink hair been fix in the hack? Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Has the pink hair been fix in the hack? Empty Re: Has the pink hair been fix in the hack?

Post by Devan2002 Fri 7 Jun 2019 - 23:29

When I read the title, I'm not sure what hack you mean, but changing Link's hair is extremely easy.
Devan2002
Devan2002

Has the pink hair been fix in the hack? Image213

Since : 2017-10-30

Back to top Go down

Has the pink hair been fix in the hack? Empty Re: Has the pink hair been fix in the hack?

Post by Puzzledude Sat 8 Jun 2019 - 11:12

Polargames wrote:Hi, I just have always been wondering if link's pink hair had been fixed. I ask because I was always confused on how it happened to be that color in the final game.  
Yes, its a one byte change, not really something to post, but still
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/961/

You can hex compare after this IPS is applied to see which byte it is.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Has the pink hair been fix in the hack? Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sun 9 Jun 2019 - 0:12

@Devan2002, O sorry, it was not meant towards any hack at all, It was more as a general inquire about it. I was about half a sleep when I had posted this. I was just confused how this got pasted in the final form of the game.

@Puzzledude, Thank you very much for the help and info. Like I had said to Devan2002, It was more of a how did it pass into the final form of the game. I will make sure not to post a qusten when I am half asleep next time. Again thank you for your help :-D
Polargames
Polargames

Has the pink hair been fix in the hack? Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum