The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - 2-player enabled.

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - 2-player enabled. Empty The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - 2-player enabled.

Post by sinistra Wed 12 Jun 2019 - 11:55

Not sure if it's known here but i found it pretty neat to just share and have your toughts on it.

This is an emulator hack that turns 1-player games into 2-player games by sharing in-game inventory over the internet.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past has given the game an online cooperative multiplayer. Two players with some help from a SNES emulator and some nifty code are now able to co-ordinate their playthrough of the game and even share the inventory.

https://mcclure.github.io/emu-coop/

Watch it in action here:

sinistra
sinistra
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2018-04-26

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - 2-player enabled. Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - 2-player enabled.

Post by Conn Wed 12 Jun 2019 - 13:56

That's cool... I'd love to see if both people could meet in the game, but I'd guess this is it out of reach Wink
Conn
Conn

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - 2-player enabled. Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - 2-player enabled. Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - 2-player enabled.

Post by sinistra Wed 12 Jun 2019 - 15:00

Conn wrote:That's cool... I'd love to see if both people could meet in the game, but I'd guess this is it out of reach Wink

Lol, i'm picturing: i've got the lamp, wanna trade for the hamer?
sinistra
sinistra
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2018-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by TylerDurden Sat 14 Mar 2020 - 22:47

This enables new ways to think about creating hacks thinking on multiplayer experience playing.

TylerDurden
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2014-04-06

Back to top Go down