Hyrule Magic Dúvidas

Go down

Hyrule Magic Dúvidas Empty Hyrule Magic Dúvidas

Post by mcthlsferre Thu 15 Aug 2019 - 21:21

Eu tenho tentado fazer algumas modificações pelo Hyrule magic mais tenho algumas dúvidas sobre erros que estou tentando resolver.

Primeiro eu gostaria de saber como Mudar o tamanho de uma área, tem algumas que tem o tamanho de 512x512 pixels e outras com 1024x1024 pixels. eu gostaria de saber como faço para mudar a posição em que elas ficam, tipo, transformar 4 áreas de 512x512 em uma área de 1024x1024.

Outro caso que tem me incomodado, é que eu modifiquei o gráfico do jogo e o arbusto de grama ficou com um erro que mesmo levantando ele, fica outro arbusto por baixo, ou seja, arbustos ilimitados, impedindo de liberar o caminho quando se tem que tirar um arbusto do chão para abrir o caminho.

E também tem vezes que eu tento modificar o calabouço, mudando o destino e o piso que as portas levam, mais sempre dá erro, ou seja, não modifica os destinos e pisos do original.

Se puderem me ajudar com isso eu agradeço.
mcthlsferre
mcthlsferre
Bee
Bee

Since : 2018-07-23

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Magic Dúvidas Empty Re: Hyrule Magic Dúvidas

Post by Wolfcat Fri 16 Aug 2019 - 6:44

Translation from Google Translate:
Purtuguese - detected:
Hyrule Magic Inquiry

I have been trying to make some modifications by Hyrule magic but I have some doubts about errors that I am trying to solve.

First I would like to know how to change the size of an area, some have the size of 512x512 pixels and others with 1024x1024 pixels. I would like to know how do I change their position, like transforming 4 512x512 areas into a 1024x1024 area.

Another case that has been bothering me, is that I changed the game's graphic and the grass bush got a mistake that even raising it, there is another bush underneath, that is, unlimited bushes, preventing to clear the way when you have to take a bush off the ground to open the way.

And there are also times when I try to modify the dungeon, changing the destination and the floor that the doors lead to, but always gives error, that is, does not modify the destinations and floors of the original.

If you can help me with that I appreciate it.

Wolfcat
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2016-02-19

Back to top Go down