Killer Instinct (Arcade Mega Patch)

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Killer Instinct (Arcade Mega Patch) - Page 4 Empty Killer Instinct (Arcade Mega Patch)

Patch* and sound/data files:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ah8ksmUOX0QQiR-hlWgB-wczn08C
*Apply on headerless US 1.1 ROM

Light patch (only music for SD2SNES)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sOpDIBma5u_Khazl2hR7HULS5mfZaDWV

MSU-1 IS NOT ONLY FOR PLAYING PCM MUSIC.

You can stream graphics, fmv, sound, sprites. Ignore all previous patches. Released 28/10, as the arcade Killer Instinct release date.
gizaha

Killer Instinct (Arcade Mega Patch) - Page 4 Image111

Since : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Killer Instinct (Arcade Mega Patch) :: Comments

Polargames

Post Mon 30 Dec 2019 - 20:33 by Polargames

@ToAll Just wanted to say that if you have a modded PSX Classic that this patch works fairly well on it. There is some lag at points of the game,Some points in the FMV's, like maybe 5 seconds or so and a little audio cracking, but noting major at all. It plays great. The game was tested on Snes9x 2018 KDFM extreme core set. Hope this helps:-D

Back to top Go down

alvarogold

Post Tue 31 Dec 2019 - 13:11 by alvarogold

Polargames wrote:@ToAll Just wanted to say that if you have a modded PSX Classic that this patch works fairly well on it. There is some lag at points of the game,Some points in the FMV's, like maybe 5 seconds or so and a little audio cracking, but noting major at all. It plays great. The game was tested on Snes9x 2018 KDFM extreme core set. Hope this helps:-D

yeah i know, but the last release have a several slowdowns,

try, fulgore ultra or any combo with the particle effects for example, the november version is more stable without the particle feature.

the fmv are choopy but thats ok, not affect the gameplay Yes

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Tue 31 Dec 2019 - 16:41 by Polargames

alvarogold wrote:
Polargames wrote:@ToAll Just wanted to say that if you have a modded PSX Classic that this patch works fairly well on it. There is some lag at points of the game,Some points in the FMV's, like maybe 5 seconds or so and a little audio cracking, but noting major at all. It plays great. The game was tested on Snes9x 2018 KDFM extreme core set. Hope this helps:-D

yeah i know, but the last release have a several slowdowns,

try, fulgore ultra or any combo with the particle effects for example, the november version is more stable without the particle feature.

the fmv are choopy but thats ok, not affect the gameplay Yes

I actually used the last release, I did do a few combos a long with the cpu doing the same thing to me and I being honest when I say this I did not get any of the slowdowns, but I play it threw retroarch and not on sd2snes. I do not have a sd2snes or a snes at all.

Back to top Go down

alvarogold

Post Mon 10 Feb 2020 - 20:03 by alvarogold

Vídeo updated with all new features and better gameplay!

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 18 Feb 2020 - 18:50 by Arnold101

video is fixed now on sd2snes or not? :/

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 17:00 by gizaha

New content added at 25 February 2020.
As for slowdowns, it's because of the particles in combination with blood object that is heavy).
I reduced them (22 from 25) but not lower, i don't like the result. Normally only fulgore laser cause slowdown and riptor fp ender. In the future i might use SA1 or other accelerator especially for the particles and the blood.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 17:07 by gizaha

alvarogold wrote:Vídeo updated with all new features and better gameplay!

Cinder looks awful, try again now with his fire particles. Unexpected, they look a lot like fire.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 3 Apr 2020 - 13:57 by fthc

Hello, I really liked this hack, could someone teach me or give me a link on how to apply these patches and pcms audio ???

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 3 Apr 2020 - 17:48 by gizaha

fthc wrote:Hello, I really liked this hack, could someone teach me or give me a link on how to apply these patches and pcms audio ???
Use "lunar Ips" and apply ips patch that you download from here, at 1.1 headerless us rom. You can use wsb-sfcr2 (google it) to remove the header from the rom.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 4 Apr 2020 - 9:20 by fthc

and works like the video, on sd2snes?

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 4 Apr 2020 - 11:58 by pev

@gizaha If you are still in need of a working Sd2Snes. Let me know. I have one just collecting dust and begging for attention. Keep in mind, this is the non-Pro version (ie, not possible to use MSU1+SA-1 together). No strings attached. I will pay the postage. PM for specifics.

This aside, let me give you a little history about this sd2snes. It was donated to me and upon inspection, it had a really bad botched repair job. It worked in this state but only on older firmware. Luckily, the damage was reversible and with assistance from the Krikkz forums, I was able to repair it and working on the latest firmware. You can read the whole story from the link below:
Code:
http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=8343.msg65070#msg65070

This is how I received it back then...
Killer Instinct (Arcade Mega Patch) - Page 4 K-botc10

This is what it looks like now working...
Killer Instinct (Arcade Mega Patch) - Page 4 K-fixe10
At the time, I was unable to acquire the L391 component. From what I was told, this 10uH inductor is optional and applies to 1Chip SNES consoles. Review the Krikkz post for more information regarding this.

Since then, I added the Borti4938 DAC board to fix the low audio problem...
Killer Instinct (Arcade Mega Patch) - Page 4 20-04-11

If anyone else reading this is interested in this mod and still using an older sd2snes board revision plagued with low volume, you can see this YouTube video link for more information...
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1VdKoYfhhc
This fix is an end all solution. No more need to boost your PCM files volume or using the built in audio boost software fix (which is horrible, at least for me).

Upon shipping, you will get what is seen below...
Killer Instinct (Arcade Mega Patch) - Page 4 20-04-14

Killer Instinct (Arcade Mega Patch) - Page 4 20-04-12

Again, thank you for the Killer Instinct and Street Fighter Alpha contributions. I appreciate and admire your work.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 30 Apr 2020 - 16:42 by *ka

Do you know if there is a possibility to run on sd2snes someday?
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 30 Apr 2020 - 20:14 by gizaha

*ka wrote:Do you know if there is a possibility to run on sd2snes someday?
Thanks.
Yes. Read the message above yours.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 5 May 2020 - 6:51 by pev

@gizaha Did the sd2snes arrive safely? Just curious.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 5 May 2020 - 12:49 by gizaha

Not yet. Tracking shows that it's near, but the courier are very busy these days. Its a miracle that's here less than a month

Back to top Go down

GameGenie720

Post Sat 9 May 2020 - 2:04 by GameGenie720

I cant wait! Hope the game runs smooth on the SD2SNES Fingers crossed

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 9 May 2020 - 4:10 by gizaha

Probably it will.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 9 May 2020 - 7:06 by Señor Ventura

gizaha wrote:New content added at 25 February 2020.
As for slowdowns, it's because of the particles in combination with blood object that is heavy).
I reduced them (22 from 25) but not lower, i don't like the result.

Maybe because the particles are a little bit bigger, and all of these remain too close one of the others (doesn’t succeed violently, like an explosion, and dissapear maybe too early).

Edit: observing the video, i can’t play the last revision, i’m no at home.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 9 May 2020 - 12:06 by gizaha

Señor Ventura wrote:
Maybe because the particles are a little bit bigger, and all of these remain too close one of the others (doesn’t succeed violently, like an explosion, and dissapear maybe too early).
No to all.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 9 May 2020 - 20:46 by Señor Ventura

gizaha wrote:
Señor Ventura wrote:
No to all.

Not This:
gizaha wrote:As for slowdowns

...but this:
gizaha wrote:i don't like the result

Back to top Go down

Erockbrox

Post Sat 9 May 2020 - 21:00 by Erockbrox

IS this the arcade soundtrack because if so then YES!

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 9 May 2020 - 22:19 by Polargames

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I just played the newest version of the patch on my PSC with a mod'ed core set and the whole game played great. I did not find no major issues at all. I played the game with no cheats and the core that I used was SNES9X-Current. I hope you all have a great day.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 8 Jun 2020 - 22:44 by Señor Ventura

I suggest that the particles behave allways like this in snes, and not only when two "ha do ken" collides.

Killer Instinct (Arcade Mega Patch) - Page 4 MOznw0

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 9 Jun 2020 - 11:22 by gizaha

Please repeat with another words, i didn't understand what you mean.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 9 Jun 2020 - 12:43 by Conn

I think he wants those fireworks sparkles whenever a ha do ken collides (e.g., blocked or enemy hit), and not only when two collide.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next