Killer Instinct MSU1 Mega Patch

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Killer Instinct MSU1 Mega Patch - Page 4 Empty Killer Instinct MSU1 Mega Patch

Ignore all previous patches.
Released 28/10, as the arcade Killer Instinct release date.

MSU-1 IS NOT ONLY FOR PLAYING PCM MUSIC.

You can stream graphics, fmv, sound, sprites.

Apply on headerless rom US 1.1

Patch and sound/data files:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ah8ksmUOX0QQiR-hlWgB-wczn08C

Light patch (only music for sd2snes)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sOpDIBma5u_Khazl2hR7HULS5mfZaDWV
gizaha

Killer Instinct MSU1 Mega Patch - Page 4 Image111

Since : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Killer Instinct MSU1 Mega Patch :: Comments

Polargames

Post on Mon 30 Dec 2019 - 20:33 by Polargames

@ToAll Just wanted to say that if you have a modded PSX Classic that this patch works fairly well on it. There is some lag at points of the game,Some points in the FMV's, like maybe 5 seconds or so and a little audio cracking, but noting major at all. It plays great. The game was tested on Snes9x 2018 KDFM extreme core set. Hope this helps:-D

Back to top Go down

alvarogold

Post on Tue 31 Dec 2019 - 13:11 by alvarogold

Polargames wrote:@ToAll Just wanted to say that if you have a modded PSX Classic that this patch works fairly well on it. There is some lag at points of the game,Some points in the FMV's, like maybe 5 seconds or so and a little audio cracking, but noting major at all. It plays great. The game was tested on Snes9x 2018 KDFM extreme core set. Hope this helps:-D

yeah i know, but the last release have a several slowdowns,

try, fulgore ultra or any combo with the particle effects for example, the november version is more stable without the particle feature.

the fmv are choopy but thats ok, not affect the gameplay Yes

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post on Tue 31 Dec 2019 - 16:41 by Polargames

alvarogold wrote:
Polargames wrote:@ToAll Just wanted to say that if you have a modded PSX Classic that this patch works fairly well on it. There is some lag at points of the game,Some points in the FMV's, like maybe 5 seconds or so and a little audio cracking, but noting major at all. It plays great. The game was tested on Snes9x 2018 KDFM extreme core set. Hope this helps:-D

yeah i know, but the last release have a several slowdowns,

try, fulgore ultra or any combo with the particle effects for example, the november version is more stable without the particle feature.

the fmv are choopy but thats ok, not affect the gameplay Yes

I actually used the last release, I did do a few combos a long with the cpu doing the same thing to me and I being honest when I say this I did not get any of the slowdowns, but I play it threw retroarch and not on sd2snes. I do not have a sd2snes or a snes at all.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum