The Legend of Zelda - Tower of the Triforce

Go down

The Legend of Zelda - Tower of the Triforce Empty The Legend of Zelda - Tower of the Triforce

Information: Euclid's original hack before SePH joined and it became Parallel Worlds.
Screenshots:
The Legend of Zelda - Tower of the Triforce Tott_zpsbd3d84ce
Latest version: Demo/Testing Builds
Patch Download:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w40bLOW-ZIfTufDCJAz5kA-1eIz4Dd2S/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by Letterbomb on Sat 8 Jan 2022 - 20:02; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating/Adding onto the Patch.)
Founder

The Legend of Zelda - Tower of the Triforce Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Legend of Zelda - Tower of the Triforce :: Comments

Post Fri 29 Jan 2016 - 6:05 by Arnachy69

I was bored haha and i have made a fix for the controller issue of making youre playing name of this Demo ( nothing else i havend change don't blame me for other issues on this Demo Release

Enjoy

Download Demo Xdelta Patch over Here!

Back to top Go down

Letterbomb

Post Thu 29 Apr 2021 - 17:29 by Letterbomb

I know this forum is very old at this point, but it is really cool to see what the hack was before SePH joined. It's also very cool to see a screenshot of this that is VERY similar to what is in Parallel Worlds. (Specifically the bottom left one.) Another screenshot that looks relatively the same is this one, where the blue triforce is present.
The Legend of Zelda - Tower of the Triforce Legend%20of%20Zelda%20The%20%20Tower%20of%20The%20Triforce%20Demo_Mar29%2011_16_16
Really cool just to see the "alpha" of Parallel Worlds.

Back to top Go down

Letterbomb

Post Mon 27 Dec 2021 - 0:46 by Letterbomb

Updated the patch to this hack, the file now includes multiple versions, like the original demo, the version before SePH made the new overworld, SePH's new Overworld, and the last build made for Tower of the Triforce before it was made into Parallel Worlds! Enjoy!

Back to top Go down