The Legend of Zelda - Gates of Time/Darkness

Go down

gates of darkness - The Legend of Zelda - Gates of Time/Darkness Empty The Legend of Zelda - Gates of Time/Darkness

Information: Abandoned a long time ago, picked up again as a project by PuzzleDude.
Screenshots:
gates of darkness - The Legend of Zelda - Gates of Time/Darkness Got-god_zpsbc8de9fb
Latest version: Beta/Unfinished
Patch Download:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOFaUZor5zU3EJ-tDfJYwxnx4kBbk6Mf/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by Letterbomb on Mon 17 Jan 2022 - 15:47; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating the link to the Patch.)
Founder

gates of darkness - The Legend of Zelda - Gates of Time/Darkness Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Legend of Zelda - Gates of Time/Darkness :: Comments

Letterbomb

Post Sun 9 Jan 2022 - 13:56 by Letterbomb

Updated the patch to this hack since the older patch was invalid. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Puzzledude

Post Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 4:30 by Puzzledude

Nice, I'm interested to see what version this is, since I don't think we have the same version actually.

Just checked it out. The Gates of Darkness one is indeed the exact one which was on Acmlm Uploader and the one I started from. Despite being heavy beta (even sound effects are bugged, which I debugged) this one has the most potential from them all, that's why I picked it up (as opposed to Dark Prophecy or Lyra islands for instance).

The Gates of Time beta is the one I've never seen before, but indeed you can determine that it is an even older version of the same game and it is interesting to see how it improved from this stage onward. This one has a lot less potential and if this one would be the one released, I would not pick it up. But in any case good release and good job by SePH, again. Yes

Maybe you can also warn the potential people who would download this, that both these versions are not really playable (since some betas/demos are playable for instance) and that SePH is the author, since this is not directly seen from the first post (you need to guess it from screeshots).

Back to top Go down

Letterbomb

Post Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 15:23 by Letterbomb

Puzzledude wrote:Nice, I'm interested to see what version this is, since I don't think we have the same version actually.

I put in Gates of Darkness v004 and for Gates of Time I put in v040, since those were the most updated versions of those roms. I actually have a lot more versions of Gates of Time/Darkness. If you're interested in seeing them I could probably DM you on discord.

Puzzledude wrote:Maybe you can also warn the potential people who would download this, that both these versions are not really playable (since some betas/demos are playable for instance) and that SePH is the author, since this is not directly seen from the first post (you need to guess it from screeshots).

Yeah I'll change the thing to "Beta/Unfinished" like some of the others. Which the author should be there, for some reason it doesn't show when you actually go into the post. Doh

Back to top Go down