MSU-1 wishlist

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

multiple answers: which games do you want most urgently with msu1 support?

73% 73% 
[ 8 ]
27% 27% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 11

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by fullgamezone on Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 0:14

All the super nintendo games that have of neo geo. Put the Audio of the games of Neo Geo in the games of Super Nintendo.
Example
Samirai Shodown
Art of Fighting
Fatal Fury
And others....

fullgamezone
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2017-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by fullgamezone on Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 0:15

The songs can be found in Neo Geo CD ROMs already in * .MP3

fullgamezone
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2017-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by JUD6MENT on Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 1:38

fullgamezone wrote:All the super nintendo games that have of neo geo. Put the Audio of the games of Neo Geo in the games of Super Nintendo.
Example
Samirai Shodown
Art of Fighting
Fatal Fury
And others....

Would playing the Neo Geo version just be the same thing? is there differences in the versions? maybe I just don't understand so that is why I kinda ask. sometimes I see "put sega soundtrack in snes version" and it makes me wonder, why not just play the sega version?
avatar
JUD6MENT
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by GameGenie720 on Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 20:49

Wrestlemania The Arcade game with the actual wrestlers theme songs would be fire!
avatar
GameGenie720
Rope
Rope

Since : 2018-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by fullgamezone on Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 21:32

JUD6MENT wrote:
fullgamezone wrote:All the super nintendo games that have of neo geo. Put the Audio of the games of Neo Geo in the games of Super Nintendo.
Example
Samirai Shodown
Art of Fighting
Fatal Fury
And others....

Would playing the Neo Geo version just be the same thing? is there differences in the versions? maybe I just don't understand so that is why I kinda ask. sometimes I see "put sega soundtrack in snes version" and it makes me wonder, why not just play the sega version?

The game itself is the same. What changes is that in the NEO GEO CD version the songs are a bit better. To export the songs to the SD2SNES is easier because you just have to take the songs from the roms of NEO GEO CD in * .mp3 and convert to * .PCM

fullgamezone
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2017-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by Relikk on Wed 24 Oct 2018 - 3:52

I made soundtracks for the arcade versions of Fatal Fury, Fatal Fury 2 and Fatal Fury Special earlier this year. Nobody has decided to patch the games, yet.

fullgamezone wrote:What changes is that in the NEO GEO CD version the songs are a bit better.

Matter of opinion. Myself, I prefer the original YM2610 based soundtracks.

fullgamezone wrote:To export the songs to the SD2SNES is easier because you just have to take the songs from the roms of NEO GEO CD in * .mp3 and convert to * .PCM

There's no point in converting them to MP3 and then back to WAV/PCM when 1:1 disc images would contain the original lossless Red Book audio. MP3 should be a last resort when creating audio for MSU1 soundtracks. Always try to source lossless files first, otherwise you're wasting the lossless capability of MSU1.

Relikk



Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by fullgamezone on Thu 25 Oct 2018 - 17:41

Art of Fighting


Art of Fighting 2


World Heroes


World Heroes 2


Samurai Shodown


Fatal Fury Special

fullgamezone
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2017-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by fullgamezone on Thu 25 Oct 2018 - 17:45

King of Monster


King of Monster 2

fullgamezone
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2017-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by vacantplanets on Wed 31 Oct 2018 - 22:50

Der Langrisser with the Langrisser PC Engine CD OST. How good is this soundtrack? It wasn't used for any port except the Genesis Warsong arrangement. My favorite parts are probably the player phases 1 and 2. At 3:29 and 5:42.

avatar
vacantplanets
Mad Batter
Mad Batter

Since : 2015-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by _Q_ on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 10:06

I recently found out that Ogre Battle and Tactics Ogre were re-released for the Sega Saturn in Japan only, and the re-releases featured enhanced music (see videos below). I'd love to see MSU1 music hacks of both games so that they can be played on SNES with the enhanced Sega Saturn music.

If anyone ends up working on Ogre Battle, I recommend using the Nintendo Power version of the game (released only in Japan) instead of the official North American release. This version of the game was recently translated to English by FinS, and it has a number of great features not present in the NA release.




_Q_
Newcomer

Since : 2018-10-05

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum