Need help for IQ hack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help for IQ hack

Post by Darkie on Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:38

I will try remodel version later on.  Rigt now I need help in L1 and L2.   In L1, I already found two keys, but I can't find other way to get that key.  I try bomb on the wall but nothing happen.   In L2, I got two keys but I don't think I can go there because I need glove.  I gotta say, this is tons of fun to test your brain and skill.   I tried to use bomb jump, but no damage.  This will be much easier in L2.  But it quite challenge.

E1- Ok I got a big key.  Hope L2 might have glove.   If not, then maybe I should go back to L1.

E2- Found it.  This seem little too easy.  I need help fo L1 to get other key.  Boss time! Crap. Look like I have to hard way to fight bunch of eyeballs.

Last edited by Darkie on Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 11:00; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Found gold glove)
Darkie
Newcomer

Since : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help for IQ hack

Post by Puzzledude on Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 12:19

https://www.zeldix.net/t1138-zelda3-iq-test-hack-guide

E1- Ok I got a big key. Hope L2 might have glove. If not, then maybe I should go back to L1.

E2- Found it. This seem little too easy. I need help fo L1 to get other key. Boss time! Crap. Look like I have to hard way to fight bunch of eyeballs.
It would be better to actually focus on one dungeon. Going back and forth between L1 and L2 will not make it easier for you.

I'm guessing you thus finished L2. The 2nd small key in L1 is complex. If you can not get it, check the algorithm path in the Notes, as a additional pdf file along the main Png guide pdf file.
Puzzledude
Elite ROM Hacker
Elite ROM Hacker

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help for IQ hack

Post by Darkie on Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 15:10

My phone wont work to open pdf. I am away from home and will not come home until this Friday.
Darkie
Newcomer

Since : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum