Final Fantasy 3 Dancing Mad (WIP/Public Beta)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Fantasy 3 Dancing Mad (WIP/Public Beta)

Last edited by Conn on Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 19:40; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Long URLs break the forum previews, if there's a better alternative to the bit.ly links, I'm open to suggestions -q)
qwertymodo

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Final Fantasy 3 Dancing Mad (WIP/Public Beta) :: Comments

Post on Sun 15 Oct 2017 - 22:34 by darknior

Thanks a lot for this fantastic work Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 19:24 by edale

Links outdated, Dancing mad has moved to github.

Installer: https://github.com/Insidious611/DancingMadFF6/releases

Just the IPS: https://github.com/Insidious611/DancingMadFF6/blob/master/patch/ff3msu.ips

There should be a new beta patch coming out in a few days/a week or so. Insidious and I have been working hard to improve things, not the least of which is the music will now be properly normalized with the new installer. A lot of bugs have been found and hammered out.

Also, 100% compatible with the Ted Woolsey Uncensor/retranslation patch, and about 90% compatibility with the Ted Woolsey's additional music player patch (music player works, and even plays the MSU-1 audio, but introduces some audio glitches at various points).

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 19:41 by Conn

Thanks for the info, I updated first post with your given links. Keep us informed about updates Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 22:52 by edale

Oh, I should note, the IPS link takes you to the absolute most current IPS in the master branch, so it's usually a newer version than the one included in the installer (for example, it just got an update an hour ago), it'll have more bugfixes than the one in the installer, but might also have a few lines of experimental code that might cause bugs somewhere (anything that has a high chance of bugs usually gets it's own branch).

Back to top Go down

Post Yesterday at 11:16 by smokemonster

Thanks edale! This is excellent. Please keep us updated and definitely let us know when it's complete.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum