Conker's High Rule Tail

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Conker's High Rule Tail Empty Conker's High Rule Tail

Patches Download:

v1.29.k: (repatched: November, 24th 2021, (shovel & timer fix)
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/ConkerHRT_v1.29.zip

old v1.28b: (repatched: June, 3rd 2018, net softlock fix)
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/ConkerHRT_v1.28.zip
This old patch is available for the case the new feather animation causes unexpected bugs.

Erock's Version (spin off) - v3:
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ydhdwyoz0rgzsv/CHRT%20Erock%20Version.zip?dl=0

MSU-1 Pack Final v1.2:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nF86Bvr7G0GWBe9G7yfmQ-6M1IsNJCJX/view?usp=sharing

Password for the msu-1 files:
!conkermsu1!

Note for ZSNES users: Menu -> Config-> Options -> Clear hook at USE NEW GFX ENG
The hdma effect in the desert bugs otherwise!

Last edited by SePH on Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 0:45; edited 2 times in total
Founder

Conker's High Rule Tail Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Conker's High Rule Tail :: Comments

Conn

Post Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 9:57 by Conn

Menu and Buttons Manual

For the usual A Link to the Past buttons (sword use, item use, dash...) please refer to the original manual, here only the new features are pointed out!

Buttons:

L+R-Buttons
In Game: you can quickly switch between items without having to get into the menu and selecting them there!
In Menu:  switch between submenus: Inventory, Artifacts, Map, Text Speed, Notebook

X-Button
In Monologue: skip the monologue!
In Game:
 - Don't Panic equipped: Read it!
 - Dynamite equipped: after Super-Bomb upgrade: Have a superbomb following you

B-Button
On Flute Map: return to where you called the bird

Y-Button
In Water: Dive/Emerge after Golden Scale upgrade

Menu:

Conker's High Rule Tail Clock10
Every screen shows the total play time, the other stuff (reception, battery status) are only decoration.

Inventory:
Conker's High Rule Tail Invent10

Select an Item to use with the Y-Button.

Conker's High Rule Tail X210

The Dynamite and the Don't Panic have a special, second use with the X-Button:
- Dynamite Y use is to place a normal bomb, X after an upgrade places a Super-Bomb
- Don't Panic Y use is Ether and X is to read it (each X read reveals a new page - it is recommended to read it to the end as it holds at least 2 crucial information).

Conker's High Rule Tail Hc10

The number shows the amount of full Heart Containers, and the bar the Heart Container Pieces collected. As you see in the image the red bar fills with every HC piece collected and after 4 are found, you get a new full Heart Container(just alike ALTTP).

Conker's High Rule Tail Magicm10

If you receive a magic meter upgrade, it will be marked in the menu as well, next to the meter color changes (yellow = Pure Dust (L2 Meter); blue = Meth Dust (L3 Meter))

Conker's High Rule Tail Belts10

These work similar to the bottles in ALTTP, but you can select an empty belt and catch fairies and bees directly with it (has now the function of the bug-catching net). Furthermore you can stun enemies with the empty belt slot (shows a frying pan animation).

Artifacts:
Conker's High Rule Tail Artifa10

This shows your abilities (Lift, Spin, Swim, Dash), and the upgrades for them. Lift has 4, Spin 3, Swim 2 and Dash 1. Also it shows your cash.
Top-Right are the number of found Triforce Pieces (3 in total).
Top Left shows the number of collected Rings of Power.

Conker's High Rule Tail Ring10

The white number are the total rings you have collected (20 in total), the blue number shows which of these are quest rings that you get after a defeated boss (9 in total). You can only enter the Tardis (Level XI) if you have collected all 9 blue quest rings
So, there are
1 - The one Ring aka Magic Cape: a dungeon item
9 - Human Rings of Courage: quest rings for defeated dungeon bosses
7 - Dwarf Rings of Force: these are hidden somewhere
3 - Elven Rings of Wisdom: these are found in the Triforce Shrine

1+9+7+3=20 and 9 of these are the quest rings, so this explains the number 20-9

Google Mapdroid:

Overworld:
Conker's High Rule Tail Owmap11

The red circled shows the screen you are currently.
"LVL" (Level) and a Romanic number, like "LVL VII" means that you directly can access Dungeon 7 via an entrance like a picture.
"AVE" (Avenue) and a normal number, like "AVE 10" means that you need to take the door through the Tardis to reach the area that has Dungeon 10. AVE 2,3 9 means that the left door in this screen leads to Dungeon 2 and 3 and the right door to Dungeon 9.

Dungeons:
Conker's High Rule Tail D10

Blue Rooms: you have visited this room
Grey Rooms: you have not yet visited (show up when you have the map)
Red blinking Room: the room you currently are in
Yellow blinking Rooms: there is a treasure inside (show up when having GPS (compass), you also hear a sound signal with the GPS if there is a treasure to find).

Text Speed
Conker's High Rule Tail Speed10

Self Explaining... the speed a monologue shows up.

Notepad:
Conker's High Rule Tail Notepa10

Here the secret pathways through the Lost Woods and the Lost Desert are written into. They will be given to you during your quest, and you can look up here whenever you are lost.

Last edited by Conn on Sat 12 Aug 2017 - 7:20; edited 17 times in total

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 14 Jul 2017 - 9:59 by Conn

Some help on the hidden stuff
!SPOILER ALERT!

All the rings locations:
Spoiler:

All the full Heart Containers:
Spoiler:

All the Heart Pieces locations :
Spoiler:

Belts (aka bottles):
Spoiler:

Secret items and upgrades
Spoiler:

Secrets and Easter Eggs:
Spoiler:

Lost Woods and Lost Beach pathways:
Spoiler:

All endings:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Conn on Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 17:51; edited 14 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 20:19 by Founder

Pro Action Replay Cheats

7EF2AC-60 -> Bat Cave Open
7EF37A-13 -> 19 Rings
7EF352-01 -> The One Ring
7EF33A-XX -> # of Quest Human Rings of Courage (01-09)
7EF359-XX -> 01 - Baseball Bat // 02 - Green Lightsaber // 03 - Blue Lightsaber // 04 - Red Lightsaber
7EF34C-XX -> 02 - Silver Harp // 03 - Magic Harp

7EF340-XX -> 02 - Slingshot // 04 - Eden Crossbow
7EF341-XX -> 01 - Blue Boomerang // 02 - Red Boomerang // 03 - Green Boomerang
7EF342-XX -> 01 - Hookshot // 02 - Goldstar
7ef343-xx -> xx: number of bombs ++ 7EF33E-01: super bomb
7EF344-xx -> 01 - Koka Kola // 02 - Fairy Dust

7EF34A-XX -> 01 - Silver Lighter// 02 - Fire Mushroom // 7EF34A-01 ++ 7EF339-01: golden lighter (only if not fire mushroom)
7EF345-01 -> Life Belt
7EF346-01 -> Ice Bolt
7EF347-01 -> Fiery Blaze
7EF348-01 -> Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
7EF349-01 -> Earthquake
7EF34B-01 -> Thor's Hammer
7EF34D-01 -> Roc's Feather
7EF34E-01 -> Triforce Medal
7EF350-01 -> Deku Seed
7EF351-01 -> Golden Rod
7EF353-02 -> TARDIS Key
7EF34F-01 -> Shovel

7EF355-01 -> Goblin Boots (ability flag 7EF379 must be set to 6E or FF as well to dash)
7EF357-01 -> Stormtrooper Suit
7EF356-01 -> Silver Scale ++ 7ef33c-01: Gold Scale
7EF354-XX -> 00 - Lift1 // 01 - Lift3 // 02 - Lift4 // 03 - Lift2
7EF35A-XX -> 01 - Red Fox Tail // 02 - Pikachu Tail // 03 - Silver Squirrel Tail ++ 7Ef33D-01: Golden Squirrel Tail
7EF35B-XX -> 00 - Blue Tunic // 01 - Red Tunic // 02 - Green Tunic
7EF358-XX -> 01 - Turbo Spin // 02 - Apple of Eden (Hurricane Spin)

7EF35C-XX -> 1st Belt Upgrade
7EF35D-XX -> 2nd Belt Upgrade
7EF35E-XX -> 3rd Belt Upgrade
7EF35F-XX -> 4th Belt Upgrade

Belt notes - replace XX with:
02 - Empty
03 - Weed
04 - Duff Beer
05 - Speed
06 - Fairy
07 - Bee
08 - Good bee

7EF36E-7C -> Full magic (also unlimited)
7EF37B-00 -> 00 - no magic meter upgrade // 01 - 1/2 magic // 02 - 1/4 magic
7EF360-FF -> 255 rupees (also unlimited) 9999 rupees code?????
7EF343-63 -> 99 bombs (also unlimited)
7EF377-46 -> 70 arrows (also unlimited) 63 - 99 arrows????
7EF36F-01 -> 1 small dungeon key (also unlimited)
7EF36D-A0 -> Full hearts (invincibility)
7EF36C-A0 -> All heart containers
7EF379-XX -> Ability flags (swim, dash, etc. - set to 6E or FF for all abilities)
7EF32E-XX -> 00 - Hard Mode; 01 - Easy Mode

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 6 Jul 2020 - 13:19 by VVV18

Hello guys !!!

That was one of the best game presentations I’ve ever seen,
as good as the introduction of Star Ocean, Flashback the Quest for Identity, Out of this World, etc., etc. and such; congratulations too for the great work of all involved and, what a wonderful game you saw !!!

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Wed 16 Sep 2020 - 18:16 by Conn

conker has been updated to v.29 with new feather animation, if it results in unexpected bugs (e.g., diagonal jumps may give a possibility to cheat and get to platforms earlier), the old v28b is still available for download.

Back to top Go down

ABOhiccups

Post Thu 17 Sep 2020 - 1:41 by ABOhiccups

Founder wrote:v1.2.9: (repatched: September, 17th 2020, (new feather animation)
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/ConkerHRT_v1.28.zip
Are you sure this is the correct link to download v1.2.9? This is the same link as old version v1.2.8.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Thu 17 Sep 2020 - 4:27 by Conn

ouch, thanks, corrected Wink

Back to top Go down

ABOhiccups

Post Sat 19 Sep 2020 - 3:46 by ABOhiccups

At the start of Peach's Castle. Go East and go South. The game freeze with Black Screen.

This was tested on FXPAK Pro / SD2SNES Pro.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 19 Sep 2020 - 5:17 by Conn

It's possible you downloaded an old version, I did some budfixing yesterday. Clear browser history and download again.
It is now Conkers_High_Rule_Tail_V1.29c.ips

You mean the access to this room?

Conker's High Rule Tail Conker10

It would help if you also check on emu and give me the srm... at least, if I understood the bug report correctly, I cannot reproduce

Back to top Go down

ABOhiccups

Post Sat 19 Sep 2020 - 15:16 by ABOhiccups

Conn wrote:It's possible you downloaded an old version, I did some budfixing yesterday. Clear browser history and download again.
It is now Conkers_High_Rule_Tail_V1.29c.ips

You mean the access to this room?

It would help if you also check on emu and give me the srm... at least, if I understood the bug report correctly, I cannot reproduce
I downloaded V1.29c.
I'm still getting Black Screen when I entered this room you showed me.

Here's my Save File I used. I never had issue with V1.28.
Attachments
Conker's High Rule Tail Attachment
conker.srm.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 19 Sep 2020 - 16:11 by Conn

Alright, bug squeezed (I hope), find 1.29.d in first post

Back to top Go down

ABOhiccups

Post Sat 19 Sep 2020 - 16:37 by ABOhiccups

There was another bug. In the Final Dungeon to reach Ganon. After defeat the first Boss in Final Dungeon. The game crashed.

Conker's High Rule Tail Screen14

Conker's High Rule Tail Screen15

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 19 Sep 2020 - 17:35 by Conn

It is now It is now Conkers_High_Rule_Tail_V1.29e.ips

If it's not "e" version after you downloaded, clear browser history and try again Wink

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 5 Jan 2021 - 15:03 by VVV18

( Erock's Version (spin off) - v3 )
Guys, all right out there right?
Is the above version of Erock complete?

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 5 Jan 2021 - 15:14 by Conn

I don't think he implemented the new jump, but yes, it was finished when he finished Wink

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 5 Jan 2021 - 15:19 by VVV18

Conn wrote:I don't think he implemented the new jump, but yes, it was finished when he finished Wink

@ Conn, thanks!
I asked why there was an update (1.29)
Thanks a lot !!!

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Wed 6 Jan 2021 - 3:49 by Conn

Because of the new feather jump:
https://www.zeldix.net/t2173-roc-feather-upgrade

it was discovered within the gigaleak.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 7 Jan 2021 - 13:56 by TrueComradeSteve

Just was wondering whats to the left of the Kokiri Bar? On the latest patch the game crashes on that screen, replicated in a bunch of emulators (haven't tried on my fxpak pro) so didn't know if its something thats needed later on or required for 100%

Quick edit to say I enjoyed this immensely, especially when I hit a certain dungeon. Had to get up and walk away because I was blown away by how well done it was.
Attachments
Conker's High Rule Tail Attachment
lowres.mp4 You don't have permission to download attachments.(150 Kb) Downloaded 6 times

Last edited by TrueComradeSteve on Thu 7 Jan 2021 - 15:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : attaching video of the crash)

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 7 Jan 2021 - 18:05 by SePH

I'm pretty sure the area to the left is where you get the Koka Kola (mushroom), needed to get the Fairy Dust (magic powder). I don't think it's a necessity to beat the game through, but you can then upgrade your magic to 1/2 magic and 1/4 magic, so it does make the game easier.

Since I've stopped hacking this game way back in 2016 and further updates to the game were made by Conn, I'll let him handle this new bug (probably caused by his latest addition unless I'm wrong).

If you liked the game, you might wanna give this hack a try: https://www.zeldix.net/t2135-milk-utopia , which is essentially a remake that removed all the nonsense and tried to give the game a more fitting story. It was essentially complete, aside a few bugs remaining to fix when I gave up and started the Proto project instead.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 8 Jan 2021 - 2:22 by Conn

@TrueComradeSteve:
v1.29.f, right?
are you able to provide me a Geiger snes9x savestate when it happens?
I cannot reproduce. The emulator is found here:
http://geigercount.net/crypt/gsd/snes9x1.51.ep10r2.7z

if you fail to make a Geiger savestate, please provide the srm

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 8 Jan 2021 - 23:31 by TrueComradeSteve

Came home from work and saw the suggestions, so I tried but to no avail, its still crashing on that screen. Definitely on 1.29f, just patched my rom again to make sure and went back to the same location and still a black screen lock. I cannot seem to get that snes9x to work? If it's not something entirely important I guess I can skip it, don't necessarily have to 100% the game I guess XD appreciate you looking into it though. I'll drop the .srm I have to see if you can find out if I did something dumb.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TFaGdFarJM-m1yfuc1vNWsrVdrqKjkca/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by TrueComradeSteve on Fri 8 Jan 2021 - 23:33; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding srm link)

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 9 Jan 2021 - 6:10 by Conn

To trace bugs I need to debug them, easiest for me is Geiger Snes9x. It works also with bsnes plus but the freeze savestates are incompatible with any other versions, which makes it hard. I need the exact version of your bsnes plus, search and install it.

Anyways. I tried with your srm on Geiger snes9x, Snes9x 1.60 with msu and bsnes plus, all works Sad

https://streamable.com/83d3ya

So I do not know how to help you. Version 1.29f is already out for a while and nobody noticed this bug. Did you apply on the correct version of Zelda (US version) and did not apply any other cheats?

I wrote a pm, too

Back to top Go down

Puzzledude

Post Sat 9 Jan 2021 - 7:21 by Puzzledude

TrueComradeSteve wrote:Just was wondering whats to the left of the Kokiri Bar? On the latest patch the game crashes on that screen, replicated in a bunch of emulators (haven't tried on my fxpak pro) so didn't know if its something thats needed later on or required for 100%

Quick edit to say I enjoyed this immensely, especially when I hit a certain dungeon. Had to get up and walk away because I was blown away by how well done it was.
If you patch the game correctly, going left from the bar works normally (both on 1.28 and 1.29f, also works on Erock's version). On your video you conveniently cut the video just in time when the game would actually load the screen. And you can not patch the game wrong, since the US with header, or EU or JP roms would all not load the game at all after patching.

Here the game patched the only way possible and your SRM. And the result is:
If you indeed have a problem, it's on your end.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 9 Jan 2021 - 8:06 by TrueComradeSteve

" If you patch the game correctly, going left from the bar works normally (both on 1.28 and 1.29f, also works on Erock's version). On your video you conveniently cut the video just in time when the game would actually load the screen. And you can not patch the game wrong, since the US with header, or EU or JP roms would all not load the game at all after patching.

Here the game patched the only way possible and your SRM. And the result is:
If you indeed have a problem, it's on your end.[/quote] "

Here's "convenient" footage for you then my guy - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IAFH8uuZEjTv4uD3FptYHIOh6-DtcilH/view?usp=sharing

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next