Unlimited room header! And the RT (Room Transfer) program

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Unlimited room header! And the RT (Room Transfer) program

Post by Puzzledude on Thu 15 Dec 2016 - 6:58

While I'm here I'd just like to say that this tool is awesome. The organization and labeling of the relocated data is a real life saver and it made it so easy for me to move the data somewhere else with a hex editor (I didn't like where it was at and didn't like having a 3 MB ROM with mostly empty space).

Cheers to Puzzledude and XaserLE!
Yes, we worked together on this one, but Xaser is the programer here. I would say this structure of data is optimal and is made so that you can use "maximum" space for the data in question. Too bad we can not "port" this to Hyrule Magic, as once you run a rom through RT you are then auto stuck to that hex-gluing method and can not use the editor HM anymore.

There it is! I was looking for this the other day and it turns out that it's not in the tools section but in one of the doc threads.
I've put it to "sticky" and purple colour too for people to find it, as this tool originated from Doc files and needed a couple of pages of posting to come tho this state.

Of course the final Zip could also be published in the Tools section.

Puzzledude

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Unlimited room header! And the RT (Room Transfer) program

Post by Trovsky on Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 11:51

Yeah puzzledude's documentation helped me a lot, so thank you! I coded part of the documentation but not all of it.

Trovsky

Since : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum