General MSU-1 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General MSU-1 Discussion

Post by Conn on Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 18:22

Post questions, update or whatever about msu-1, where you don't think it's worth to open an own topic
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: General MSU-1 Discussion

Post by Conn on Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 5:37

I moved Joe and Mac to the database (apparently finished)
https://www.zeldix.net/t1467-joe-and-mac
(Kurrono, please give some instructions on how to use (headered or non headered US version?)), also a bml in missing in your post (but I don't think this is necessary, I guess higan maybe gets outdated with the more user-friendly snes9x 1.55 for msu1 playing).
However, please edit your first post there with some instructions on which rom to use the ips (header, country).

I also moved PittStone Hyper Street Kart in the Data Base
https://www.zeldix.net/t1459-hyper-street-kart-msu-1
Since it is apparently finished as well.

That's really great we got so many new msu1 hacks in the last month Very Happy
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Fri 6 Oct 2017 - 19:06

bszelda.zeldalegends.net is back online, and with it all patch download links work again.

It was a network problem and a reboot was necessary.
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Today at 6:34

There have been some issues with linking to the pcm files directly at youtube, it happened to castlevania and MegaMan X3 that the links to the google drive cloud was posted in the comments, and Kurrono got a DMCA.

The reason is that youtube is allowed to let people watch the videos online, but not let the content download for private use. E.g., some youtube-mp3 sites recently had to close.
My best guess is that an algorithm continuing checking the comments, and if a cloud link is present, automatically a DMCA is activated - which probably is in most cases right since the rom or full album to download is linked or something. However, our pcm files are also affected by this algorithm, so please only post the link to zeldix, but not the direct  cloud link.
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Today at 11:40

Yesterday,i,deleted another post of link to shiryu ..it was ghouls n ghosts from youtube..i know that i wouldn't give links there no more.
kurrono
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum