Donkey Kong Country 1 (Finished)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Donkey Kong Country 1 (Finished)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Donkey Kong Country 1 (Finished)

Post by kurrono Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 16:51

Oh i didnt gave him dubstep one..i did the Kremlins one
kurrono
kurrono

Donkey Kong Country 1 (Finished)  - Page 3 Image111

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Donkey Kong Country 1 (Finished)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Donkey Kong Country 1 (Finished)

Post by Conn Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 17:23

I see and now had time to check that out, that's a really nice pack Very Happy No objection if Shiryu makes the video using this pack.

@PittStone, where did you get that rare logo fanfare from? I think this a good one for qwerty's pack.
Also, you may want to rename the tracks from dkc_krr_msu1-*.pcm to dkc_msu-*.pcm. The reason is that otherwise the bml will not work, and people will do much easier with playing this pack with the native rom.
Conn
Conn

Donkey Kong Country 1 (Finished)  - Page 3 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 17:29

Truth. Nownim finishing uploading pcms on google drv so shiryu can get it..play game..and upload video....
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by PittStone Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 18:01

All possible titles are released in my first post.

Last edited by PittStone on Sun 8 Oct 2017 - 12:05; edited 6 times in total
PittStone
PittStone

Donkey Kong Country 1 (Finished)  - Page 3 Image110

Since : 2017-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by PittStone Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 18:13

Oh, i renamed it, for the savefiles from "snes9x" emulator. I will a extra save for this game. If i not rename it, the savefile from other DKC Version are loading. Same of all other Versions with the name dkc_msu-*.smc.
But i change it back to the old name for the Download and update the Link.

The Logo Fanfare? from "Dubstep" or the "Kremlings Remodel"?
(Dubstep= myself / Kremlings = Complete Medley by CocaLightMan)
Donkey Kong Medley on Youtube

Conn wrote:
@PittStone, where did you get that rare logo fanfare from? I think this a good one for qwerty's pack.
Also, you may want to rename the tracks from dkc_krr_msu1-*.pcm to dkc_msu-*.pcm. The reason is that otherwise the bml will not work, and people will do much easier with playing this pack with the native rom.

Last edited by PittStone on Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 8:52; edited 1 time in total
PittStone
PittStone

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 18:50

Nice, that logo is really cool with the ape sound. Looking forward what qwerty magic will do Razz

Let me know when you finished some pcm sets and want to have them at the official download page in the data base linked then. It gets a bit confusing and I simply don't have the time to test all packs you post Very Happy but thanks for your efforts!
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 3:37

I have almost all of the 14 tracks done. My A/B testing puts the normalization level at ~-19.5dB, if anybody else wants theirs normalized to the proper level, use that.
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 7:36

Guys u been working lately with couple msu1 games ..thats great .expanding more games variety with media enhanced music on snes games..thats awesome!!
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 10:53

kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 13:06

Nice! guess when qwerty is finished with the remaining 13 themes the next project is done! It's like a factory in the last time, one patch follows the other. Very Happy

PittStone's pcm have some rustlings in the title screen (above video, 0:14).
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by PittStone Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 13:39

Yes, the rustlings are from the crankys old gramophone and disapears after kongs boombox falling down. I dont like this too. Its a little to loud. Maybe i fix this.
Another Question: Is it possible to fix the Resume playing of themes after to complete a Bonus Level? The Music starts from beginning in the middle of a level. I dont like this.
PittStone
PittStone

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 16:29

Ah, I see. Sounds really a bit corrupt.

Sorry I don't think I am able to code your request. As soon a new song is introduced all msu registers gets overwritten. You could stop a theme with setting zero on $2007 and resume then, but only with mute (or spc) in between, here's a complete other theme loaded (bonus level), which overwrites the point where I could resume.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by PittStone Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 21:51

In this dropbox are a few nice Restored mp3's for Download:
Restored Tracks

Last edited by PittStone on Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 8:51; edited 1 time in total
PittStone
PittStone

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 6:43

Could you list all your (final) packs in one post, please? It's getting confusing Smile
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by emuandco Wed 20 Sep 2017 - 2:47

How do you make all these loops that fast?!?! Tell me, I need to make em for DKC2 sooner or later...
emuandco
emuandco

Donkey Kong Country 1 (Finished)  - Page 3 Image213

Since : 2014-10-20

http://www.dreimer.de

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Wed 20 Sep 2017 - 4:19

It's easy once you get the hang of it. I think it took me about an hour to do the ones Conn listed, but I've been too busy to find any others to fill out the rest of the pack, which is why I haven't posted them...
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Wed 20 Sep 2017 - 5:52

I suggested these for the remainings

so we have 14/27 themes.
Here are my suggestions for the missings:

Misty Menace (difficult, what's about this?):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_fznv4snII

Northern Hemispheres (this one is difficult as well, this one is good from 1:07):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0znARY6MAs

Life in the Mines (this theme is better than in that in the pack)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_mPQMiAvE

the credits concerto (that's a really happy nice one):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c6r-2pafIc

treetop rock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xZPAWTmVpk

funky (bit techno but suits somehow):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8ejUbm7HIA

candy (can't find a better fitting one):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=V4dNX98mKDU

cranky... nothing close original to find. What's about this though?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvn6np8hGaM

for the logo I'd think the one PittStone uses might fit nicely:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2Iwl3P2IA&feature=youtu.be
(first theme, with the ape jungle sound).

k rools cacophony:
Lose A Life:
Bonus Game Win:
Bonus Game Lose
Level Complete
can't find one... take the original (spc -> wav)

But as said, these are only suggestions, which themes do you think don't fit qwerty, and still need? I will try to help searching and maybe find other suggestions Smile
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by BillyJo Wed 20 Sep 2017 - 15:59

thanks for the great works but the kremlings pcm link didnt work...

BillyJo
Cucumber
Cucumber

Since : 2017-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by PittStone Wed 20 Sep 2017 - 18:41

I don't know whats the Problem is. I tested the link and i can Download the files. Klick on the blue Button on the google drive site to download the rar archive.

BillyJo wrote:thanks for the great works but the kremlings pcm link didnt work...
PittStone
PittStone

Back to top Go down

Post by BillyJo Wed 20 Sep 2017 - 20:54

i know but i have a blank page who said :
"Sorry, the file you requested does not exist.

Make sure the URL is correct and the file exists.

Maximum efficiency with Google Drive"

BillyJo
Cucumber
Cucumber

Since : 2017-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by PittStone Thu 21 Sep 2017 - 5:01

The Link is correct and the File exists!
This is Google Drive!
Alternative Mirror is available now!
Try a different Browser if it not work for you!

BillyJo wrote:i know but i have a blank page who said :
"Sorry, the file you requested does not exist.

Make sure the URL is correct and the file exists.

Maximum efficiency with Google Drive"
PittStone
PittStone

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Fri 22 Sep 2017 - 7:06

I too have no problems to download the files...

If possible I'd like to finish the project soon. The code appears bug-free and xml/bml are done, too. We also have a video (thanks to kurrono and Shiryu)

Only missing are the pcm:s where I do not know what the current status is.

@qwerty: you are doing the "close to original" pack with the link I suggested. I consider this as the most needed pack. Last status I have is that the 14 files available are already pcm:ed and I suggested some links for the remainings. Since there was no feedback I guess you consider them inappropriate/not suited. Any news and or plans how you continue? In any case much thanks that you make that effort!

@PittStone: all your packs posted are a bit confusing in terms which are finished, which not and such. To date I know of 6 packs provided by you:
- Dubstep Mix
- Kremlings revenge (I hope you change(d) the name of the files so they are compatible also on normal dkc)
- Epic
- Jazz
- Chill out
- Cool mix
(the last 4 are marked as beta (themes missing and such). Could you clear up your plans and current status on these

If all takes longer than expected, I happily eat some bananas in the meanswhile  Very Happy

Last edited by Conn on Fri 22 Sep 2017 - 18:55; edited 1 time in total
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by PittStone Fri 22 Sep 2017 - 10:56

(Kremlings Revenge names of the files are changed to normal)

-Jazz is Missing 7 of 27
(Mine Cart Madness, Voices of the Temple, Life in the Mines, Credits, Bad Boss Boogie, Candy's Song, Gang-Plank Galleon)

Conn wrote:
Only missing are the pcm:s where I do not know what the current status is.

@PittStone: all your packs posted are a bit confusing in terms which are finished, which not and such. To date I know of 6 packs provided by you:
- Dubstep Mix
- Kremlings revenge (I hope you change(d) the name of the files so they are compatible also on normal dkc)
- Epic
- Jazz
- Chill out
- Cool mix
(the last 4 are marked as beta (themes missing and such). Could you clear up your plans and current status on these

If all takes longer than expected, I happily eat some bananas in the meanswhile  Very Happy

Last edited by PittStone on Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 16:34; edited 1 time in total
PittStone
PittStone

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Fri 22 Sep 2017 - 18:56

Awesome Smile
let me know when you're done!
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Mon 25 Sep 2017 - 13:56

I need to get my hands on the (V1.1) (E) and (Europe) (En,Fr,De) ROMs in order to build the packs for them, but here's the (U) (V1.2) [!] pack (NB, the IPS for that version results in a bad checksum, I fixed it in the pack):

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?za51slnq6apim2v
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next