Conn
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Donkey Kong Country 1 :: Comments

JUD6MENT

Post on Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 23:31 by JUD6MENT

_Q_ wrote:I'm not sure how to convert music to PCM format, but I have a suggestion for a music pack. A guy on YouTube named Sam Miller is recreating music from the Donkey Kong Country games by disassembling the music, tracking down the original uncompressed sound samples that David Wise used, and recreating the tracks in much higher quality. They really sound amazing—you can listen to one example here (follow the video back to YouTube and check the description to download the track):

I'd like to create a music pack using the tracks Sam Miller has restored. (I'd probably use the official CD soundtrack for the tracks that haven't been restored, and then add in more restored tracks as Sam Miller releases them.)

This is pretty cool. I dont got time for another project but if you ever wanted to learn how to make PCM qwertymodo is an awesome guy that makes it not to complex to learn. You can see how here
https://www.zeldix.net/t1400-msupcm
and if you need help or get lost while trying to learn just come here to Zeldix and the community will help you out. I am just posting this just in case you would like to learn, because I have a lot of fun with it once I learned how.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 22 Jan 2019 - 21:24 by _Q_

I have a lot of stuff going on at the moment (including a few other hacking projects), so I don't want to commit to this at the moment. When I have some more time, I'll take a look, because I am interested in learning.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum