Mysterious Crash when exiting the dam

Go down

Mysterious Crash when exiting the dam Empty Mysterious Crash when exiting the dam

Post by Devan2002 Mon 1 Jan 2018 - 10:53

I don't know why it happens, but the game crashes when I exit the dam, I was using HM, but normally when you edit something with the dam, the game doesn't crash, if anything it has that water error where it covers the entire screen.
Devan2002
Devan2002

Mysterious Crash when exiting the dam Image213

Since : 2017-10-30

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Crash when exiting the dam Empty Re: Mysterious Crash when exiting the dam

Post by Puzzledude Mon 1 Jan 2018 - 11:35

Devan2002 wrote:I don't know why it happens, but the game crashes when I exit the dam, I was using HM, but normally when you edit something with the dam, the game doesn't crash, if anything it has that water error where it covers the entire screen.
Delete this bugged rom and start again. I hope such situations will finally proove how much effort went into all existing complete hacks of this game.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Crash when exiting the dam Empty Re: Mysterious Crash when exiting the dam

Post by Devan2002 Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 19:11

Actually, I found out it's the overworld tile that's causing the crash. Cause I transitioned to it and it showed this: Mysterious Crash when exiting the dam Aaa_2010

Edit: When I load a part of the screen (like the bottom), it crashes. It's probably a sprite that crashes the game.

Edit 2: Yep, it was a thief sprite (value 29) (like the ones you only see indoors, I had them mixed with the bully, C4 value).
Devan2002
Devan2002

Since : 2017-10-30

Back to top Go down