SPC placeholder

PepilloPEV/Kurrono patch v1.4
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/aladdin_msu1-patch.zip

Kurrono PCM set v1.1:
https://app.box.com/s/aq8mkx2zm97w8wqllpn15dpko1024noc
Track 10 (intro) with voice:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvX_RmSPv95RgQCLdMGwsaNKEs8A
(just replace that from the set with this one if you want to have voice over the intro)

Last edited by pepillopev on Mon 25 May 2020 - 18:40; edited 7 times in total
pev

Aladdin Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Aladdin :: Comments

Conn

Post Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 18:12 by Conn

Nice work Very Happy
I moved it to Jump 'n Run, Jump 'n Gun where you posted it is for mostly shooting platform (Contra) while Run is for skill platforms. But I admit the difference is flowing, e.g., in Super Mario you can shoot with a flower, and if castlevania is a shooting using your wipe...?

I make the decision more or less based on whether you can kill enemies by jumping on them. This you can do in Aladdin so it is clearly a Jump 'n Run Wink
But also it is onconsistent: I made Castlevania Jump'n Gun and Actraiser Jump 'n Run, while the latter is also strategy Confused
If somebody has an idea for a new platform genre database which includes actraiser and castlevania, let me know (Jump 'n Slay?)

In the past I see dozens of pcm sets being made... nobody here wanting to pcm Illusion of Gaia and Donkey Kong Country 3? Both msu should be bugfree and the theme mapping also has happend Sad

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 18:37 by pev

Well, I followed Super Castlevania IV's reasoning. Aladdin can use an apple projectile to attack (just like Simon Belmont uses a whip). But, if you feel it needs to go there, your decision is final.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 18:48 by Conn

We can make it a philosophical discussion, but when Simon is jumping on an enemy he gets hurt, while enemies die when Aladdin jumps on them Razz
And if Donkey Kong throws a barrel he also has a projectile Wink

I guess I make a Jump 'n Slay section for castlevania and Actraiser... if nobody has a better idea.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 18:52 by pev

Lol, I guess that is the defining factor, I suppose. No need for additional categories. I will keep that in mind, if a game character can kill by using his/her legs or ass on top an enemy, its a jump and run. Got it.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 18:57 by pev

Those two games have a lot of tracks. I suspect that it is probably being done in hiding (would not be surprised, if this was the case).

Anyhow, Kurrono should be free now. I helped him finish his precious Aladdin, so, he should be free to finish DKC. If he wants too.

I am not sure if you can convince him to do IoG. I do not see him as a RPG type guy (but, then again, I could be wrong).

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 20:36 by Conn

haha* at least that is what I think, and Jump 'n Run:s usually have more cute graphics. I moved Actraiser now into JNG section, but I think sooner or later I need a third category for platforms anyways. I also think that if you get finished with Sim City I rename Flight simulator to "Other (Flight Simulator & Strategy)" until we get more games in one of these sections.

Considering that we have 6 or so pcm sets for DKC I wonder Wink but there aren't that many tracks (IoG has 30). DKC3 indeed has more but also more fans I guess. Ah well, no rush. If K wants to do some, I'd be pleased, if not - sooner or later another artist will get into it.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 21:10 by pev

Well, I'm almost done with Toy Story. As for SimCity, I'm not sure what FullGameZone means by: "Let's wait, when someone has the ability to patch...".

Does he want someone else more skilled to do it? Or maybe, I'm reading into it too much (Portuguese to English translation issue)?. Maybe he means let's wait until someone can dedicate some time to do the patch?

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 23:44 by kurrono

hahahahah omg ability to patch i see...i rather say hack and we got 2 hackers here come on!!.. master Conn and master Pev.. thanks to u guys,, Msu1 is Growing like never before.. no guys u need ur break..thanks to you..

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 19 Jan 2018 - 6:43 by Conn

Reading the context, I think he referred to my post, when I rejected to hack this project due to my various other thingies. I also didn't read it in terms of "skills" but rather in terms of "possibility".

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 19 Jan 2018 - 8:30 by pev

Yeah, I figured that too, terms of possibility. Google translate is not perfect. Throws context out the window most of the time. Even Kurrono and I go went through some multiple discussions to make sure there is a clear understanding on any issue.

Either way, after Toy Story, I'm done for a while. My wife is not too happy with my new coding hobby all the time. Family comes first.

I may be able to squeeze SimCity, but don't count on it.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 19 Jan 2018 - 8:41 by Conn

Yes, I know what you are talking about. I am also non-native English speaker and thus I also have sometimes problems to get what people are exactly talking about (or sometimes I even use a completely wrong word).
K luckily improved his former slang language, in the meanwhile I get him much better Wink

And yes, it's only a game - real life is much more important!

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Fri 19 Jan 2018 - 9:55 by kurrono

Yes im working on that..my english still not perfect
.Im Puerto Rican..my 1st language is spanish hehe...but dealing lot ppl in the subshop..mostly of them speak,english
.the spanish ppl dont come that much...u know..only some and they prefer to speak more english too.im workin on it!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

kurrono

Post Fri 19 Jan 2018 - 14:05 by kurrono

Fullgamez try to be nice with ppl i bet ur from Brazil ..try to be cool..the hard ways dont bring nothing..just saying be cool.. ill be cool too u know...and making patch no easy..takes time...it will be done soon..K

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Conn

Post Fri 19 Jan 2018 - 19:41 by Conn

Guess this was just a misunderstanding due to mother tongue, as said I also use sometimes wrong words Sad
Keep up your great work FGZ, and I hope somebody is going to complete your sim city request!

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 21 Jan 2018 - 19:06 by pev

FGZ, if everything goes well, I should have this game patched by the end of the week. Only thing that will slow me down is good old life (in essence, work, work, and more work, and then some time with the wife, wash/rinse/and repeat).

Razz (Conn)

Back to top Go down

PittStone

Post Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 12:38 by PittStone

Thanks again, for this Awesome Work.
                                   Spin
Aladdin Aladdin_MSU_1

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 17:07 by Shiryu

Video up!

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 28 May 2018 - 0:10 by loloff

the pcms are different from the youtube video...could someone post the same pcms with the voices from the video? thanks

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 28 May 2018 - 20:09 by Conn

Uh, you're right... Seems like Shiryu used an alternative set for his video. I do not know where he got that from or whether he created that himself.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 28 May 2018 - 20:12 by pev

loloff PM’ed me a couple of days ago. I told him to ask Kurrono. He made those specific tracks.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 29 May 2018 - 9:42 by Conn

I asked shiryu at a comment on that video:
https://youtu.be/iCYZggPgcy8
...But no idea what don't have it with me means Smile
Ah well. Maybe somebody is going for an alternative set with vocals similar to lion king one day, that would be awesome...

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Tue 29 May 2018 - 13:16 by kurrono

here the song loloff...

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvX_RmSPv95RgQCLdMGwsaNKEs8A

thats the intro.. the rest of the songs are the same

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next