Illusion of Gaia/Time MSU-1

Last edited by Conn on Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 19:18; edited 10 times in total
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Illusion of Gaia/Time MSU-1 :: Comments

Post on Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 19:33 by Señor Ventura

You guys are on fire... this is a good one.

But there is only one thing patching, How can i know what rom is the correct to apply the patch?, i havbe some tryings here, and allways the music is muted.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 20:32 by Conn

You patched correctly, my code makes a hardcore mute, so only the sfx can be heard.

You probably didn't name your rom correctly, make sure it is named
iog_msu1.sfc
(exact!)
also be sure you have
iog_msu1.msu
along with the pcm:s in your folder. Then it works

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 28 Jan 2018 - 8:10 by Shiryu

Video up!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 10:16 by Conn

RedScorpion and I ported Illusion of Time (Europe release name of Illusion of Gaia). Featured are German (v1.0, rev v.1.1) and Europe version.

Re-Download the patch from first post and check subfolder "Illusion of Time" for the patches.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 11:35 by RobyX

Hello, thanks for your work
Is there somewhere a tuto to know how to modify the patchs so this can work with the french release of the roms ?

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 14:21 by Conn

RedScorpion is your hero Wink
If you redownload the patch, you should now find the french ported code (asm, ips) in the Illusion of Time subfolder.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 1 Feb 2018 - 3:10 by RobyX

YES !!!
Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 7:36 by cubatilles

Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for your work. I'll try it when I get home.

I see you made versions of the patch for Europe, German, and French versions of IoT. Could you make also a version for the Spanish version of the game? It would be awesome.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 11:49 by Conn

This game is more or less an exception having ports for PAL versions, though I am myself German, I usually only hack for NTSC to satisfy the majority of people. It's nearly impossible to port every hack for every PAL language version out there.. at least it would be too much effort for me personally.

I talked to Red because he was so kind to port all the other versions already, and he said he's going for the spanish version as well Wink ... however he has some personal issues right now, so don't expect it soon Sad

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 14:16 by cubatilles

Thank you for your kind and fast answer. I understand all tdhis scene needs a lot of effort and time.  I'll be patient and wait for the spanish hack.

Thanks to all the people who make these things possible.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 17:05 by Conn

Ok, I had some free time to port the patch into espanol, please re-download the patch from first post and check the subfolder "Illusion of Time" to find it.

Please understand that it is really an exception, we cannot port every game to every pal language. Not even Zelda is ported...

Also please note that I didn't test the patch, but I don't expect any problems. If there are, come back at me Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 2 Mar 2018 - 8:02 by cubatilles

Wow!, that was so fast!

It seems to work ok, for what I've tested. I'll try to test it during the weekend.

Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 2 Mar 2018 - 9:04 by Conn

You're welcome Very Happy
Much fun!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum