Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Hong Kong '97 :: Comments

Polargames

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 22:11 by Polargames

Hong Kong '97 Hong_k10

Cover art that I have found on google.

All rights belong to there respected parties.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 25 May 2020 - 12:17 by VVV18

No patch needed for this rom?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 25 May 2020 - 12:28 by pev

VVV18 wrote:No patch needed for this rom?
It should be included in the posted download. This is not a commercial game. Did you check? Not just go by what was posted?

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 25 May 2020 - 12:52 by pev

@VVV18 Quickly checked. Indeed the already patched ROM and PCM is in the same download. The game is non-commercial, so it is allowable. Changed the wording at top post to reflect this (the download link remains the same and was never tampered with). I think you never checked and assumed patch was not there due to how it was initially presented. Unless, you want the actual IPS or BPS patch file? Is this what you were referring too?

@Conn Should we just make an IPS or BPS patch file and removed the non-commercial ROM? Leave it alone? Your view on this?

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 25 May 2020 - 14:31 by VVV18

pepillopev wrote:@VVV18 Quickly checked. Indeed the already patched ROM and PCM is in the same download. The game is non-commercial, so it is allowable. Changed the wording at top post to reflect this (the download link remains the same and was never tampered with). I think you never checked and assumed patch was not there due to how it was initially presented. Unless, you want the actual IPS or BPS patch file? Is this what you were referring too?

@Conn Should we just make an IPS or BPS patch file and removed the non-commercial ROM? Leave it alone? Your view on this?

@pepillopev
My native language is Brazilian Portuguese ...

I'm using Google Translator.

I already downloaded the files here ...
Everything working 100%

As for the patch do not need.
Thank you!!!

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 26 May 2020 - 3:48 by Conn

Alike bszelda this isn't commercial so we can leave the rom inside I'd say Very Happy

Back to top Go down

qwertymodo

Post Sun 7 Jun 2020 - 17:39 by qwertymodo

Updated the dead link with a new upload.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 29 Aug 2022 - 19:07 by zdrmonstera

Why did you make this?

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 29 Aug 2022 - 19:17 by Conn

zdrmonstera wrote:Why did you make this?
That was 2 years ago. Sometimes links are dead and needs to be refreshed

Back to top Go down

Cubear

Post Mon 29 Aug 2022 - 19:57 by Cubear

As far as why this particular game, I believe it was made off-site by a person who is not a member of the forums. It is just catalogued here.  Chances are we may never know why.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Tue 30 Aug 2022 - 5:14 by Relikk

It's a meme, essentially.

Back to top Go down

Retroplay

Post Tue 30 Aug 2022 - 6:29 by Retroplay

Originally it was posted by Revenant on Byuu's now defunct board way back in 2015, iirc.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 30 Aug 2022 - 6:40 by Conn

Yes...@zdrmonstera, seems I misunderstood your question. If your question was "why this game was created / msu support added". Well... it exists and it was given msu support (revenant the author of bsnes plus gave it msu support).

We are no forum that discuss politics and hardly give political statements in public (at least I try to avoid that), but collect all games that support msu Smile

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Tue 30 Aug 2022 - 16:33 by Polargames

Cubear wrote:As far as why this particular game, I believe it was made off-site by a person who is not a member of the forums. It is just catalogued here.  Chances are we may never know why.

I asked for this game to be msu. As a thank you to said asm hacker, I gave them a Klondike bar. ( Peanut butter Cup flavor) 🤣

Back to top Go down

Cubear

Post Tue 30 Aug 2022 - 19:01 by Cubear

hmmm, now i want a klondike bar Smile

Back to top Go down