Patch (v3, 15/Sep/19: demo circle of life continues):
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/lk_msu1_patch.zip

Track Map (Final): LINK

PCM Packs:

PepilloPeV "2019" Pack (English):
Code:
https://app.box.com/s/hexbpwm0grlcw5t28mjbd3go272dhb7s
*track 15 is missing, get it from the classic.

Kurrono "Classic" Pack v5 (English):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/EyhFGYgb#_7ZuA2BpTMF0dwgo1I7HIkn-NqLHmIrbKWDYPX9_uwA

Last edited by kurrono on Sun 15 Jul 2018 - 23:53; edited 3 times in total
kurrono
kurrono

The Lion King Image111

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Lion King :: Comments

Conn

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 7:06 by Conn

The first msu patch with real vocal as far I know... finally Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 10:45 by pev

As the 9th Doctor always said, “Fantastic!”. Good job, Guys.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 11:17 by Conn

Guess K will release a 3rd hack soon (after PF, LK), I've spent the last days on (hint, game starts with "A"). But I am working on my retirement, desperately - I feel more and more like John Wick Doh
Have you been also an author on this patch, Pev and K forgot to credit you?

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 11:32 by pev

@Conn, No, I had no part with this patch. That was all him and you, Buddy.

Sent from Topic'it App

Last edited by pepillopev on Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 11:39; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 11:35 by pev

@Conn, Yeah, unfortunately, I could not help K with the “A” project at all. I just finished three projects and almost done with the fourth. K always has bad timing with me when asking for assistance. Either I’m busy at work or swamped with my own “Sudoku” MSU patch projects. I do like how you call patching games being like a Sudoku puzzle. Luckily, you gave him a hand this time around.

As always, I’m grateful you always have our backs. It’s going to be a good MSU1 month.

Sent from Topic'it App

Last edited by pepillopev on Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 12:31; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 12:08 by Conn

Just sent K a v7, hope he received it (not sure if he misses some mails from me). K, if you don't received A..v7.asm let me know.

Oh I am curious which 4 projects you have, did you already release the 3 finished projects, or are they yet to come? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 12:15 by pev

@Conn, I finished Axelay, Earthworm Jim, and Earthworm Jim 2 with their respective PCM sets. I have not released them yet until I am done play testing them all to ensure there are no serious issues in emulators (at least Snes9x and Bsnes). My windows antivirus always complains about Higan (false positives), so I do not bother with that emulator too much anymore. I set it up only for the antivirus to remove Higan later. I'm done messing around with that.

Once the patches are released, I’ll leave the Sd2Snes tests to our forum members that carry these devices, of course.

As for the fourth patch, it is Mickey Mania. I am still working on the PCM set and the patch. The mute is good, I just need to find a good hook to run the MSU portion of the code.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 12:40 by pev

@Conn, you still working on your retirement? Maybe, you should steal all those "honor coins" back from everyone so you can retire for good, Mr Wick.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 14:09 by Conn

*lol Very Happy yes was quite much again lately to help out K, but at least I am so far progressed that I do not start own projects anymore. Last one by me was Demon's Crest.

Nice projects you have on the run, I remember I watched an Alexay msu video by you on youtube, which was removed again a few minutes later (bug-related I guess Smile )
Earthworm Jim is also a good choice, it is also long-wwanted in the wishlist, I never heard about Mickey Mania, I only played Magical Quest (which I assume is your next project Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 14:13 by pev

@Conn, The videos are back up. I took them down to redo them. The first three finished game videos are live as well.

I’ll sit down today and play them until completion on my Linux RetroArch box. If all goes well, I may be releasing them soon.

I forgot about Demon's Crest. I love that game too. I will definitely download this awesome game.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 14:28 by Conn

Just watched all 3, nice done, congrats Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 14:37 by pev

@Conn, thanks, my friend. You are the one that got me started on MSU hacking. It all began when you helped me out in MSU-ing BSZelda 3rd and 4th quest (at that time I was using the pevkoss handle). Since then, it brings a big smile to my face playing my old and favorite retro games in a new way.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 15:35 by Conn

Hehe* I just hope you won't curse me for all additional addictive work you got yourself burdened one day... and need to work hard on your retirement as well (and alike me failing...) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 15:38 by pev

@Conn, I learn my habits from the best. I suppose my retirement is an "on going" process as well. But then, again, I'm still fresh on the scene. You have been doing this a for a long time now.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 25 Mar 2018 - 7:42 by Conn

There's also a bug, the first boss is mute. It is simple to fix (CPY #$E3CD), but need to know K's preferred way (have spc or a msu theme). The patch will be updated soon

Back to top Go down

smokemonster

Post Sun 25 Mar 2018 - 14:06 by smokemonster

This looks excellent! Well done Very Happy The PCMs link is currently down.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 25 Mar 2018 - 14:53 by Conn

Yes, k needs to upload the new set with theme 18 that was missing

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 25 Mar 2018 - 16:34 by kurrono

Sorry for the delay,my internet was slow..sorry guys

v2 up in first post

Back to top Go down

smokemonster

Post Sun 25 Mar 2018 - 18:57 by smokemonster

This is a masterpiece, kurrono. It gives me chills.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 17:43 by Shiryu

Video up.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 18:31 by Conn

Thanks Shiryu, I updated first posts of Rocketeer, Lion King and Demon's Crest with your videos.
BTW, you played with the old patch and pcm pack that has the first boss (hyena) mute. No need to renew your video or such, it's just for your information in case you want to update your files.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Conn

Post Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 21:08 by Conn

If you want to make an update pcm set, be my guest Smile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next