Patch (v3, 15/Sep/19: demo circle of life continues):
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/lk_msu1_patch.zip

Track Map (Final): LINK

PCM Packs:

PepilloPeV "2019" Pack (English):
Code:
https://app.box.com/s/hexbpwm0grlcw5t28mjbd3go272dhb7s
*track 15 is missing, get it from the classic.

Kurrono "Classic" Pack v5 (English):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/EyhFGYgb#_7ZuA2BpTMF0dwgo1I7HIkn-NqLHmIrbKWDYPX9_uwA

Last edited by kurrono on Sun 15 Jul 2018 - 23:53; edited 3 times in total
kurrono
kurrono

The Lion King - Page 3 Image111

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Lion King :: Comments

Conn

Post Sun 8 Jul 2018 - 11:53 by Conn

You're right, when using the sound test in the start menu, I also find hakuna matata and be prepared too silent (maybe others as well, I didn't test all).
I'll notify K.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 3:19 by Conn

Kurrono uploaded a new set Wink

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 9:32 by Arnold101

thank you

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 17:23 by Arnold101

hi conn i have dowloaded the updated set of pcm but the low volume on the 2 level is still there. (can't wait to be king)
"be prepared" is also low sound

need to fix these two

Last edited by Arnold101 on Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 21:38; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 20:37 by Conn

Ok I'll again notified k.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 21:17 by pev

@Conn Conn, I listened to the track. I think there is some confusion with the how the track should be. I think K used some kind of voice removal tool (worked partially). So, I think Arnold101 is confusing it for low volume (since you can barely hear Simba singing where the low pass filter did not do a good job in removing Simba's voice completely). I think Arnold101 wants to hear Simba singing with this track. Is this correct Arnold?

Last edited by pepillopev on Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 21:26; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 21:20 by pev

@Conn I think K should just use the track with Simba's voice intact.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 21:38 by Arnold101

no. i don't hear almost nothing or so from the second level playing and in the sound test, its the same very very low sound....present but low
that and "be prepared"
all other tracks are fine

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 21:50 by pev

The PCMs are all at the same nominal volume level. I will have to play the game to see for myself.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 21:55 by Polargames

delete

Last edited by Polargames on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 18:38; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 21:58 by pev

@Arnold101 Ok, "Be Prepared" is done very badly (like it was passed through a horrible filter or conversion went wrong). It sounds like it was sampled from a low bitrate source (its affecting how the voice and music sounds). K will definitely need to find a better version. I know he will sort it out.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 22:07 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@Arnold101 Ok, "Be Prepared" is done very badly (like it was passed through a horrible filter or conversion went wrong). It sounds like it was sampled from a low bitrate source (its affecting how the voice and music sounds). K will definitely need to find a better version. I know he will sort it out.

@Kurrono, I have found a link to said source that Pep said needed to be fix. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4pGSG4IN-o. I would like to say that I am in no way trying to be pushy or rude. You have made wounderful hacks and to say thank you for all that you have done this was the least I could do for you. Its not a download just a guideline. I hope it helps you out. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 22:14 by pev

@Arnold Can you get me a save state of where you are saying the volume is low. Preferably bSnes++ but Snes9x will do.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 22:29 by pev

@ToAll Now don't go killing the rom hacker, here. It is not K's fault that these samples are horrible. I looked into it myself and the samples out there are all horrible (including the YouTube ones). If any one else has better rips than by all means do them yourself. K and I are not always going to have the time to do the work for you guys. If anyone out there has a better OST set. Than by all means, contact K or I about it.

UPDATE: Also found out the source material's volume is also very low (actually standard music industry volume). Making it any louder will ruin them.

Last edited by pepillopev on Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 22:47; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 22:33 by pev

@Polar Sorry, Polar, but that sample you left is also garbage (very low quality, IMHO). The PCMs are only as good as the source material. Just had to say my peace, here. No rudeness, intended.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 23:06 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@Polar Sorry, Polar, but that sample you left is also garbage (very low quality, IMHO). The PCMs are only as good as the source material. Just had to say my peace, here. No rudeness, intended.

Hey thats fine, I understand what you mean. I was just trying to help out. I am still in the group teamwork mode and I was just trying to help out. Thats all. All is well Very Happy. Yes

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 6:38 by Conn

Pev, you can simply go in menu into options and sound test. Here you can test all tracks Wink

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 10:33 by pev

I know Conn. the volume sounds fine to me. The two tracks in question are naturally soft and low. They don’t sound that well when the volume is blasted higher. I bought the OST last night and found out all the tracks have very low volume except for some parts. I can see why K had some issues.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 14:15 by Conn

Oh wow, thanks for your investment!
I leave it to k and you then whether you can do something about it...

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 15:44 by pev

We’ll see what can be done. I’ll probably have to play through the whole game to listen to find a good balance between music and fx.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 17:30 by Conn

Looks fantastic, I did not imagine we'd throw such a creative wave. Thanks for sharing Wink

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 15 Jul 2018 - 19:20 by Arnold101

any news for those 2 tracks?

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 15 Jul 2018 - 19:55 by Conn

Here's the reply by k:

I hear them loud..,but remember i removed the voices... he want the pcms with voice he got to do it himself.. i,wanted to be voicelesa. Like 50 percent.. i hear this song completely voiceless not same feeeling.. maybe he want the voices..in full
But I'm with you that it sounds too silent. Guess your chance is pev now that he's able to do something with the ost he bought. I was not much involved in this project, but I cross my fingers... these 2 themes are by their nature difficult to pcm.

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 15 Jul 2018 - 23:52 by kurrono

Conn.. ok i got the 2 u told me louder now..check link..im posting it right now

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next