Go down

Soul Blazer MSU1 NTSC-U

Patch:
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/sb_msu1_patch.zip

PCM Pack v2 by Shiryu, Walter10h:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!txZTkDJA!hVRCYVzxpQMUYI8SANSuGQgI2Z8PR56RCsMTskUubHg

NOTE: It also works using the re-translation by Steppolo.

Last edited by walter10h on Wed 11 Apr 2018 - 17:46; edited 3 times in total
walter10h

Since : 2018-04-03

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Soul Blazer MSU1 NTSC-U :: Comments

Post on Wed 11 Apr 2018 - 4:41 by Shadowrun

thanks ! nice !

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 18:47 by Shiryu

Thank you for this one. It might not be the best in the series, might not be the best Action RPG for the SNES but even so I often replay it because it is shorter than the sequels and the music is truly lovely. I hope in the future to be able to revisit and properly remake the whole soundtrack.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 16:31 by smokemonster

Was the PCM pack updated since the original post?

Edit: Nevermind, I see that an extra track was added Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 16:14 by walter10h

Shiryu wrote:Thank you for this one. It might not be the best in the series, might not be the best Action RPG for the SNES but even so I often replay it because it is shorter than the sequels and the music is truly lovely. I hope in the future to be able to revisit and properly remake the whole soundtrack.

That would be amazing, your tracks are always top notch.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 15:56 by PittStone

Will be a German Version Patch available, also? Greedings.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 16:40 by walter10h

PittStone wrote:Will be a German Version Patch available, also? Greedings.

That's sadly not really up to me. Are there any differences between the English and German version except for the language? Just curious.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 16:56 by Conn

People always prefer playing games (esp. RPG:s) in their mother tongue. Though being german myself I usually hack only US NTSC roms, simply to satisfy the masses (nearly everybody speaks english nowadays).
There are exceptions like Illusion of Gaia, where Red and I ported all the PAL versions, but we have now more than 90 msu patches, doing all ports (Jap,Eng,Esp,Ger,Fra...) is simply too much work. Not even Zelda3 was ported.

But whoever wants to port an asm (it's mostly not more than looking in the asm, make a hex comparison and look for corresponding addresses in the port, and then correct the asm, and compile), is welcome to do it, I'll add it to the patch package then.

However, as stated already in other posts, I'm exhausted at the moment... I did enough, and eventally work on my retirment, this is not gonna be my lifetask Very Happy - so I'm afraid but I reject all new msu requests.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum