Earthbound MSU

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Earthbound MSU

Post by Conn on Fri 4 May 2018 - 16:15

Anybody is welcome to do an extended version out of my patch, but I will not do it. I do not know this game at all...
Relikk and I are currently doing prince of persia. This game is a nightmare.
So this gives me the final push to retire from that all.
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by edale on Sun 6 May 2018 - 7:57

https://forum.starmen.net/forum/Community/PKHack/EarthBound-heavy-duty-music-hacking-MSU1-other-stuff/page/1#post2236972

Vince posted something about an audio problem, along with a bunch of technical stuff about the problem I don't understand.

edale
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2017-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Sun 6 May 2018 - 8:56

I should have fixed this (v7):
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/eb_msu_patch.zip

(can you tell vince to re-apply the new patch? I am no member at that forum).
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by edale on Sun 6 May 2018 - 12:53

Message relayed.

In other news, a guy from that forum who's been working on a revamped OST popped into the thread to offer his work to the project. He's done 21 tracks so far, but aims to do them all from the looks of it.
https://forum.starmen.net/forum/Games/Mother2/EarthBound-OST-Revamped-Project/page/1

edale
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Sun 6 May 2018 - 16:51

Thanks for relaying!

Oh wow, it's 190 tracks... I'd suggest all of you guys (you (when released from YS), shadowone, vince, snakeshroom...,...) work on one set only and share the tracks, that's enough work alone.

That said, I leave that pcm progress to others. My patch was more or less an accident anyways (to prove myself it can be done in 30 minutes with byuu's addresses Razz ). I never played earthbound farther than the first house, so the rest is up to you guys Wink
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by edale on Sun 6 May 2018 - 17:59

My first playthrough of Earthbound is going to be once I'm done with the Ys stuff, and it'll be a playthrough to figure out just what still needs to be done for tracks to track down remasters for (at least for getting all the main songs and such covered for an initial PCM release).

That revamped OST project is probably going to be the work of 2-3 years to finish, so we can't count on those tracks alone.

edale
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ZharK on Tue 8 May 2018 - 16:17

Hello. I love the idea of this, and I actually had worked on some music in case a project like this would happen. If you need help with getting music for this, I'd be happy to assist.
Examples: Onett
Kraken of the Sea
Pokey's House (Unfinished)
(I probably won't be able to do anything with electric guitars though)

ZharK
Newcomer

Since : 2018-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by edale on Tue 8 May 2018 - 16:30

ZharK wrote:Hello. I love the idea of this, and I actually had worked on some music in case a project like this would happen. If you need help with getting music for this, I'd be happy to assist.
Examples: Onett
Kraken of the Sea
Pokey's House (Unfinished)
(I probably won't be able to do anything with electric guitars though)
At the moment, ShadowOne333 and Vince94 from the starmen.net forums are working on the audio. I'll be joining them once I finish up my work on another MSU project.

https://forum.starmen.net/forum/Community/PKHack/EarthBound-heavy-duty-music-hacking-MSU1-other-stuff/page/1

That's the thread you'll want to join in on if you want to help with the audio, especially given that Vince94 doesn't even have an account on these forums.

edale
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ZharK on Tue 8 May 2018 - 16:33

Okay, got it.

ZharK
Newcomer

Since : 2018-05-08

Back to top Go down