Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius / Chatting Parodius Live

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius / Chatting Parodius Live - Page 2 Empty Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius / Chatting Parodius Live

-  Patch  -

Jap/Eng Patches v1.6 (with SPC fallback support) (by PeV) **Updated 2023-Mar-17**
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10uuqj-FlQs9h78Ezcfq7t-xv4T38e0ct

Note: "jopj" patch is the standard Japanese MSU1 ROM. "jope" patch includes MSU1 and the "Chatting Parodius Live!" English translation by advancedpillow (https://www.romhacking.net/translations/6858/)

-  PCM Pack  -

PlayStation/Saturn Arranged (by Relikk):
* remapped/renamed tracks for version 1.5 and beyond
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/Z6h22CQR#xF75wbQEvx5PWXz8XcqUftKo5q5Ua3yDsnc2BT-JReI

-  Track Map  -

* please review as the track mapping has significantly changed for v1.5 patched rom
Code:
https://1drv.ms/x/s!AgP3JzxSpofUgjo8d7pf7ZwADoHX?e=ntNzBS

* Reapply on fresh ROM and delete the SRM file too. Otherwise, it may not work right. Happy Gaming!

Last edited by pev on Fri 17 Mar 2023 - 19:05; edited 32 times in total
pev

Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius / Chatting Parodius Live - Page 2 Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius / Chatting Parodius Live :: Comments

Relikk

Post Sat 10 Aug 2019 - 5:07 by Relikk

Full playthrough video.

Update: @Relikk, Thanks for the video. Moved to the top. Smile

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 10 Mar 2023 - 15:26 by Polargames

@Everyone
There is now an English patch for this game, but sadly its not compatible with the english patch. Please, don't worry I have message the admin on the site to see if it can be worked on. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 10 Mar 2023 - 15:40 by pev

Polargames wrote:@Everyone
There is now an English patch for this game, but sadly its not compatible with the english patch. Please, don't worry I have message the admin on the site to see if it can be worked on. Thanks
Somehow I knew you or RetroPlay were going to chime on this. I am working on it to make it compatible. This is one of my favorite games after all.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 10 Mar 2023 - 21:51 by Polargames

pev wrote:
Polargames wrote:@Everyone
Somehow I knew you or RetroPlay were going to chime on this. I am working on it to make it compatible. This is one of my favorite games after all.

It's wonderful to see you back here. Very Happy  In actuality, I had simply happened upon it. I came into it while checking a GBA rom hack to see whether it had been updated. I merely wanted to warn potential users that trying it would be unsuccessful. I knew it was your favorite game, but I was unsure of when you would log back in. If my actions upset you in any way, I apologize. I didn't intend anything at all by that.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 11 Mar 2023 - 10:53 by pev

It's wonderful to see you back here. Very Happy  In actuality, I had simply happened upon it. I came into it while checking a GBA rom hack to see whether it had been updated. I merely wanted to warn potential users that trying it would be unsuccessful. I knew it was your favorite game, but I was unsure of when you would log back in. If my actions upset you in any way, I apologize. I didn't intend anything at all by that.
Polar, you are reading into my post too much, lol. I simply stated a known pattern between you and Retroplay regarding the current FYI/Update posts. Do not worry about it. No need for an apology. You have offended no one.
Smile

Now, I do notice a lot of these FastROM and/or updated hacks coming out these past few months. It is recommended that you, Retroplay, or any one else to place your FYIs/Requests (whatever you want to call them) in either the News or Requests section.

It is preferable to keep each game's forum for msu related issues only. They are becoming too bloated with non-msu stuff. I have brought this to Conn's attention.

Also, please refrain from contacting anyone directly here for such requests. A post is good enough. If we have time or interest, we will respond in kind. Consider this message a gentle reminder.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 11 Mar 2023 - 11:38 by pev

Ah, another suggestion is to post these updates on the Zeldix Discord side. That is, if someone over there can accommodate a patch update request channel.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 11 Mar 2023 - 14:29 by Polargames

pev wrote:
Polar, you are reading into my post too much, lol. I simply stated a known pattern between you and Retroplay regarding the current FYI/Update posts. Do not worry about it. No need for an apology. You have offended no one.
Smile

Now, I do notice a lot of these FastROM and/or updated hacks coming out these past few months. It is recommended that you, Retroplay, or any one else to place your FYIs/Requests (whatever you want to call them) in either the News or Requests section.

It is preferable to keep each game's forum for msu related issues only. They are becoming too bloated with non-msu stuff. I have brought this to Conn's attention.

Also, please refrain from contacting anyone directly here for such requests. A post is good enough. If we have time or interest, we will respond in kind. Consider this message a gentle reminder.

I recognize what you're trying to say, therefore I added an FYI/Update part to the site's news section. Thank you for the suggestion.😀 I'll also keep in mind that one post is more than plenty. That is entirely my fault for reading too much into things. Due to the unpredictability of the internet, I try to err on the side of caution while I am online. It's better to read too much and laugh than to take it lightly and enrage someone.🙂

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 12 Mar 2023 - 11:34 by Conn

Yes, I'm with pev to keep the threads MSU related only. If all post news about all patches at romhacking it spams over.

If a new patch like fastrom is regarded worthy to be merged with msu, simply post it in the merged patches section Wink

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 17 Mar 2023 - 4:24 by pev

@ToAll Relikk and I tested for a bit and believe it is ready for public consumption. I took the liberty to fix some annoyances (ie, the old track mapping and adding SPC fallback support). Please re-download the PCM pack (it has been re-numbered). Or consult the track map and rename the files you already have. Feel free to test it and report back any bugs you may find. Thank you all for enjoying our Zeldix's MSU patches.

@Retroplay @Polargames Feel free to make a merged rom patch for this and post it at your leisure. Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 17 Mar 2023 - 12:36 by Polargames

pev wrote:@ToAll Relikk and I tested for a bit and believe it is ready for public consumption. I took the liberty to fix some annoyances (ie, the old track mapping and adding SPC fallback support). Please re-download the PCM pack (it has been re-numbered). Or consult the track map and rename the files you already have. Feel free to test it and report back any bugs you may find. Thank you all for enjoying our Zeldix's MSU patches.

@Retroplay @Polargames Feel free to make a merged rom patch for this and post it at your leisure. Thanks in advance.

Very Happy Spin

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 17 Mar 2023 - 19:06 by pev

@ToAll Relikk found a black screen crash bug when loading from a saved game. Fixed in version 1.6. Please re-download. I have combined both patches into one zip file this time around. Also included a read_me file with patching instructions. Or just wait for @Retroplay to make a merged patch (the easy way).

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2