Star Fox (track mapping assistance)

Go down

Star Fox (track mapping assistance)

Post by pepillopev on Tue 7 Aug 2018 - 13:59

@ToWillingVolunteers Kurrono and I require assistance in mapping the tracks. This can be done with an original ROM. Please make sure you obtain the Star Fox version 1.0 rom (as this is the one Kurrono and I are using as the base ROM). The CRC for this version 1.0 rom is 0BAE0941.

Now, this aside, see image below for bSnes++ setup.

Addresses to Type in: $03B1FC, $0BE407, and $03EE4D. This is just in case you cannot make out the addresses from above image example. The track values are located in X this time around.

Visit the GoogleDocs link to add the tracks to the list. Any help is gladly appreciated.

Last edited by pepillopev on Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 23:10; edited 1 time in total

pepillopev

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Fox (track mapping assistance)

Post by JUD6MENT on Tue 7 Aug 2018 - 16:54

So, i know i said i was going to do that slam wrestling game and i was about to start, but i must admit, i seriously rather do this game. Im going to jump onto this game first and i will still get the other one done as well if no one else does it. But i really want to play this game and see it be msu-1
JUD6MENT
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by pepillopev on Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 23:05

@ToAll I locked this thread as Kurrono and I just finished the Star Fox MSU-1 code and consider it stable. Kurrono will finish mapping the tracks and PCMs. The game will be released soon. Please be patient during this time. Thanks.

pepillopev

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum