Dragon Quest I+II

Go down

Dragon Quest I+II Empty Dragon Quest I+II

Post by preta_5 Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 15:29

I have been looping the Symphonic Suite tracks for Dragon Quest I and II, and I am looking for someone who can handle the hacking side of things. I've never worked on an MSU-1 patch before, so I'm not exactly sure what I need to do from here.

I have been using the Tokyo Metropolitan recordings - if all goes well with the patch, I will likely make packs for other versions of the soundtracks. All of the tracks I've been working with are in lossless quality, but I'm not sure if that can be maintained in the patch or not.

Additionally, tracks restart from the beginning after battle in DQI+II - if the patch could include a rework for them to continue after battle as they do in III and VI, that would be fantastic (and almost necessary to get full enjoyment out of some of the songs anyway).

I also would like to do DQIII and VI afterward - V isn't as high of a priority for me since there's already a perfectly good way to play it with the Symphonic Suite on PS2, but I may do it after the others are all done.
preta_5
preta_5
Newcomer

Since : 2018-09-03

Back to top Go down

Dragon Quest I+II Empty Re: Dragon Quest I+II

Post by Conn Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 18:17

Unfortunately pev and I went into retirement, kurrono... dunno. All others (qwerty, darkshock and other authors) only release casualy hacks. I wish the best for your request to happen though.
Conn
Conn

Dragon Quest I+II Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down