Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars MSU-1

Patch by Conn for Mario RPG
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/smrpg_msu.zip

PCM music files presented by JUD6MENT
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bP044_nR9QYd0hQGERarY9IhU6zKeL1c

Note:
This download comes with 61 music files and a separate folder of 14 alternative PCM files that give a different music option. In other words, you will have a choice of what song you like better out of a selection of 2 or 3 different tracks for a few different tracks in the game. The default 61 music files is what I recommend but feel free to see if one of my alternative tracks fits your taste in music better.

Last edited by JUD6MENT on Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 0:03; edited 4 times in total
JUD6MENT
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars MSU-1 :: Comments

Post on Mon 15 Oct 2018 - 23:31 by Polargames

Lordmonkus wrote:hehe well like you Polargames, I can't claim any real work on any covers I make, I Just find good art made by others and put it together. I wish I had real art skills to make art. I'm just glad that what I put together people like and want to use it in their frontends or wherever.

100% understand with you on that :-D

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 0:20 by JUD6MENT

Hey everyone, so I noticed a glitch if you are playing on the wii version of snes9x that plays msu-1 games. While playing on the wii emulator, when you pick up a powerstar the game crashes. I tested this on the snes9x 1.55 for pc and bsnes for pc and both of these does not make the game crash. I don't know if the crash will happen or not on other emulators, did not test it, but for the most part, the majority of you will be able to play this game without a crash.

There is a fix to not let the game crash however, it is simple, just remove PCM-8 and let the game play the default power star jingle. In all honesty, I also meant to release this game without PCM-8 anyway. PCM-8 actually plays the original soundtrack to the power star jingle, It was a PCM I made as a place holder to test if the game will play all the tracks correctly. In the end, I never did find a power star jingle that sounds the same as the one used in Mario RPG since this game's power star sounds a little different than other mario games do so I just thought for this 7 second jingle the default song will do just fine.

As of 11/14/2018, I fix the download to not have PCM-8 in it, so anyone that downloaded the PCM files after this date does not need to worry about a thing. If you downloaded this game before 11/14/2018, I suggest you remove PCM-8 even if you don't play on a wii because you don't need it anyway. And if you do play on a mod wii, you do need to remove PCM-8.

If anyone finds another glitch or bug let me know and we will find a solution. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 1:35 by Conn

Good that you noticed, this probably also made issues in sd2snes (if sa1-msu1 compatibility is maintained one day that is).

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum