Project Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan Densetsu

Go down

Project Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan Densetsu Empty Project Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan Densetsu

Post by Damniel on Wed 1 May 2019 - 20:01

Hello, the truth is that I am very green on the subject of programming but I wanted to show you in this edited video how much I would like to see Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan Densetsu in msu1.
Here I leave a video edited by me of the video game. I hope you like it, and someone is encouraged to create it. It would be great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6kkhvR8alM&t=10s

Damniel
Newcomer

Since : 2019-01-13

Back to top Go down

Project Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan Densetsu Empty Re: Project Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan Densetsu

Post by Polargames on Wed 1 May 2019 - 21:12

Hello Damniel, Welcome to zeldix by the way. To answer your post for the Dragon Ball Z in msu1, I do not think that will happen. You see two of our main msu1 coders are retired, and 1 is doing his own thing as of now. So I am sorry about the news. If I was a better programmer I would give it a shot, but I am myself still trying to get a project of my to work and my coding skills are now were near what is needed for your game. Again so for the sad news, but I did like your video you made, its very cool :-D
Polargames
Polargames

Project Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan Densetsu Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum