Z3 - A Link To The Past Prototype Reconstruction DEMO

Go down

Z3 - A Link To The Past Prototype Reconstruction DEMO Empty Z3 - A Link To The Past Prototype Reconstruction DEMO

Z3 - A Link To The Past Prototype Reconstruction DEMO Z3-Proto-Reconstruction-Demo

Download Demo

For more content and information:
https://tcrf.net/Prerelease:The_Legend_of_Zelda:_A_Link_to_the_Past
Attachments
Z3 - A Link To The Past Prototype Reconstruction DEMO Attachment
Z3_Proto_Reconstruction_Demo.zip Alternative downloadYou don't have permission to download attachments.(322 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

Last edited by delda on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 15:19; edited 4 times in total
delda
delda
Newcomer

Since : 2020-10-03

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: redditgoogle

Z3 - A Link To The Past Prototype Reconstruction DEMO :: Comments

Post on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 9:14 by titanz91

Every time I click on the download link, Malwarebytes pops up and tells me that there is a Trojan. Same thing happens if I try to reach the site (any part of whatever bwass.org is) through DuckDuckGo or Google.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 12:42 by Puzzledude

Well for me it says: this file is dangerous. Delete or keep. Delete is default.

This is odd, since those warnings are usually listed only if any .exe file (even a harmless one) is downloaded. So it gives this warning for any exe file, which it should not, since thus you wouldn't be able to use any programs (all programs have exe). It should not give this warning on readme= TXT and IPS files, like in this case.

Seems like Nintendo flagged the entire Zebucket or Bwass org site as "dangerous", since this site is mainly used by romhackers to upload material. Some uploads are actual roms not patches. So I wouldn't be surprized if they would just "cancel" that entire site.

I guess the authors of this mod can/should just upload the IPS somewhere else instead, so that it would not give this false positive warning, although I also used Zebucket a lot, since it has direct download and is easy to use. There a lot of hacks and hack resources uploaded there.

Last edited by Puzzledude on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 15:09; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

delda

Post on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 15:09 by delda

Must be false positive, there is only a ips and txt in the zip....

Added alternate download to the post, but you need to login.

Here a video i found.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 15:12 by Puzzledude

Must be false positive, there is only a ips and txt in the zip....
I know and it is, since it seems the entire Zebucket is "flagged". This can also happen if the site has not renewed its https and has thus expired to http. You should see the warnings on that.

A user from German IP informed me once, that the entire Zebucket can not be reached from German IPs.

The secondary download gives no warnings though.

Back to top Go down

delda

Post on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 15:17 by delda

Heres alternate link (that doesnt need to register) for those who get a false positive trojan alert.

Download Demo (alternate link if it give you trojan alert!)

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum