Zelda 3 Recommendations for Let's Play - New to the Scene

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zelda 3 Recommendations for Let's Play - New to the Scene

Post by Horikawa Otane on Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 23:08

So I recently polled my users as to what sort of game I should play next and I have pretty mixed responses. But a lot of interest in Zelda 3 hacks, which is something I'm very interested in as well!

So I've been digging. I've been specifically warned against LP'ing Parallel Worlds/Parallel Remodel and Goddess of Wisdom for difficulty and "silliness" respectively (whatever that means).

Anyway, I want to do something off the beaten path ANYWAY since I like doing LPs of things that have less press? It brings a neater experience to my userbase so we can all experience something for the first time, together.

So do you have any recommendations of projects that would be good for Let's Play specifically? Or do any of you have hacks that are nearing completion that you'd like me to do a Let's Play of as sort of a preview/trailer/sneak peak? I wanna do something quite neat.

Forgive me, I'm very new to the Zelda 3 scene!!! Confused
Horikawa Otane
Newcomer

Since : 2015-07-09

https://www.youtube.com/msotane/videos

Back to top Go down

Re: Zelda 3 Recommendations for Let's Play - New to the Scene

Post by XaserLE on Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 3:51

Hi Horikawa Otane,

we were proud if you choose Zelda - Prophet of Chaos. It's a hack in the making by Spane and me, so you could do a Let's Play Beta. We would give you a special rom that is prepared to lead you to sections and dungeons that are finished.

XaserLE

Since : 2013-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Zelda 3 Recommendations for Let's Play - New to the Scene

Post by Horikawa Otane on Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 5:43

XaserLE wrote:Hi Horikawa Otane,

we were proud if you choose Zelda - Prophet of Chaos. It's a hack in the making by Spane and me, so you could do a Let's Play Beta. We would give you a special rom that is prepared to lead you to sections and dungeons that are finished.

A PM has been sent.
Horikawa Otane
Newcomer

Since : 2015-07-09

https://www.youtube.com/msotane/videos

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum