MSU-1 wishlist

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

multiple answers: which games do you want most urgently with msu1 support?

19% 19% 
[ 5 ]
31% 31% 
[ 8 ]
15% 15% 
[ 4 ]
23% 23% 
[ 6 ]
12% 12% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 26

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by duiz on Fri 13 Nov 2015 - 3:21

What about Assault Suit Valken / Cybernator? Apart from being a fantastic action game, it actually has a CD album with every track in the game arranged.

http://vgmdb.net/album/5285

duiz
Newcomer

Since : 2015-11-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by Istari on Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 13:44

DarkShock: i wonder if its worth it to reach out / get the tunes to these guys, preferred some of the sounds over shell shocked - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8YBWil7nQOY

Istari
Newcomer

Since : 2015-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by Istari on Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 13:59

And what about a killer instinct msu version, have the oroginal killer cuts cd still.

Istari
Newcomer

Since : 2015-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by ElMapache96 on Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 0:10

My MSU-1 wishlist:
-Ys III: Wanderers from Ys
-Ys IV: Mask of the Sun
-Earthworm Jim 1 & 2
-Worms
-Mortal Kombat 1-3
-Another World
-Art of Fighting
-Bomberman: Panic Bomber
-Buster Bros.
-Castlevania: Dracula X
-Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes I & II
-Emerald Dragon
-Fatal Fury 2/Special
-Lemmings
-Popful Mail
-Populous
-Prince of Persia
-Puyo Puyo Tsu
-Shadow of the Beast
-Shin Megami Tensei
-Space Invaders DX
-Valis IV
-Variable Geo
-Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord
-World Heroes 2
-Xak: The Art of Visual Stage

ElMapache96
Newcomer

Since : 2015-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by vacantplanets on Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 15:32

Curious--is anyone working on Mega Man X2 since it has won the poll? Smile

Here's the soundtrack for X2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ9oQCCSw8o Very Happy

IMO, the best version of X3 MSU1 is the one with this same guy's music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iXqDC-OYKw
avatar
vacantplanets
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Since : 2015-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by DarkShock on Thu 10 Dec 2015 - 16:14

vacantplanets wrote:Curious--is anyone working on Mega Man X2 since it has won the poll? Smile

Here's the soundtrack for X2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ9oQCCSw8o Very Happy

IMO, the best version of X3 MSU1 is the one with this same guy's music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iXqDC-OYKw

Me and my friend Exort will start working on it this weekend, using that exact soundtrack !
avatar
DarkShock



Since : 2014-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by SePH on Thu 10 Dec 2015 - 17:10

Awesome since thats what I voted for ;-)
avatar
SePH



Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by vacantplanets on Thu 10 Dec 2015 - 21:39

DarkShock wrote:
vacantplanets wrote:Curious--is anyone working on Mega Man X2 since it has won the poll? Smile

Here's the soundtrack for X2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ9oQCCSw8o Very Happy

IMO, the best version of X3 MSU1 is the one with this same guy's music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iXqDC-OYKw

Me and my friend Exort will start working on it this weekend, using that exact soundtrack !

Wow, nice! I can't believe what I'm reading, haha!

You know in the description of the youtube video there is a link to download the music as MP3 or whatever, right? Smile
avatar
vacantplanets
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Since : 2015-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by DarkShock on Fri 11 Dec 2015 - 10:57

vacantplanets wrote:
DarkShock wrote:
vacantplanets wrote:Curious--is anyone working on Mega Man X2 since it has won the poll? Smile

Here's the soundtrack for X2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ9oQCCSw8o Very Happy

IMO, the best version of X3 MSU1 is the one with this same guy's music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iXqDC-OYKw

Me and my friend Exort will start working on it this weekend, using that exact soundtrack !

Wow, nice! I can't believe what I'm reading, haha!

You know in the description of the youtube video there is a link to download the music as MP3 or whatever, right? Smile

No, because I got eye cancer Razz
avatar
DarkShock



Since : 2014-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by vacantplanets on Fri 11 Dec 2015 - 14:07

DarkShock wrote:
vacantplanets wrote:
DarkShock wrote:
vacantplanets wrote:Curious--is anyone working on Mega Man X2 since it has won the poll? Smile

Here's the soundtrack for X2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ9oQCCSw8o Very Happy

IMO, the best version of X3 MSU1 is the one with this same guy's music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iXqDC-OYKw

Me and my friend Exort will start working on it this weekend, using that exact soundtrack !

Wow, nice! I can't believe what I'm reading, haha!

You know in the description of the youtube video there is a link to download the music as MP3 or whatever, right? Smile

No, because I got eye cancer Razz

lol, I was just excited. Well, that's interesting; the coolest guy in the world is going to make MMX2 MSU1 and has eye cancer!

While I got you here--do you know if there's any way to change the volume of the BGM for the MSU1? Like a simple setting in a text file? I like the music really loud and don't wanna extract the music and amplify it in Audacity if I don't have to. Thanks!
avatar
vacantplanets
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Since : 2015-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by DarkShock on Sun 13 Dec 2015 - 13:24

vacantplanets wrote:
lol, I was just excited. Well, that's interesting; the coolest guy in the world is going to make MMX2 MSU1 and has eye cancer!

While I got you here--do you know if there's any way to change the volume of the BGM for the MSU1? Like a simple setting in a text file? I like the music really loud and don't wanna extract the music and amplify it in Audacity if I don't have to. Thanks!

No there is no textual volume settings. For all the non-RPG gamew I've did, I made the volume as constant in the assembly file so you could theorically rebuild the patch with a different volume settings. But usually, the music I edit is normalized to 0 db (aka the loudest possible) because the volume output of the SD2SNES is not very loud. If you play on emulators, just use the non-emulator patch and you'll be fine.
avatar
DarkShock



Since : 2014-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by vacantplanets on Wed 16 Dec 2015 - 18:00

DarkShock wrote:
vacantplanets wrote:
lol, I was just excited. Well, that's interesting; the coolest guy in the world is going to make MMX2 MSU1 and has eye cancer!

While I got you here--do you know if there's any way to change the volume of the BGM for the MSU1? Like a simple setting in a text file? I like the music really loud and don't wanna extract the music and amplify it in Audacity if I don't have to. Thanks!

No there is no textual volume settings. For all the non-RPG gamew I've did, I made the volume as constant in the assembly file so you could theorically rebuild the patch with a different volume settings. But usually, the music I edit is normalized to 0 db (aka the loudest possible) because the volume output of the SD2SNES is not very loud. If you play on emulators, just use the non-emulator patch and you'll be fine.

Ah, good to know.

So if it's not loud enough on my SD2SNES, I'll be pushing it into clipping to fix it, haha.

How's X2 coming along? Smile
avatar
vacantplanets
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Since : 2015-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by Wesker on Mon 28 Dec 2015 - 19:34

Hello.

My contribution to the wishlist are both Super Turrican games using their official OST themes from the Turrican Soundtrack Anthology released a couple of years ago.

You can see how the results would be through the following simulated playlists:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLId1U6Ju3AePYHodQGTDbQRz_72lfqd8t

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLId1U6Ju3AeMST5E975ngUHks-6-0RBjk

These games have excellent soundtracks as they are, but with those revamped versions of the tracks done by Chris Hülsbeck himself, they would reach god-like status.

Wesker
Newcomer

Since : 2015-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by ElMapache96 on Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 16:21

Friends try to add music in CD format to the game Ys III: Wanderers from Ys.

Should include the songs used in the version of TurboGrafx-16 and the album Perfect Collection, I'll let them several playlists:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73B6C402EDFA57CA

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzFTGYa_evXhX7rKo7ZSiklo2_DKATiY-

ElMapache96
Newcomer

Since : 2015-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by sindrik on Mon 25 Jan 2016 - 2:51

Killer Instinct MSU-1. Pretty much a no brainer, a great game that already has great CD music available Smile

sindrik
Newcomer

Since : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by KiddoCabbusses on Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 5:15

Hey Con, this might be a bother but will games on the wishlist get removed as they're done? TMNTIV and MMX2 off the top of my head have had releases since the initial writeup.

KiddoCabbusses
Rope
Rope

Since : 2015-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by Conn on Thu 28 Jan 2016 - 8:55

Thanks Kiddo, forgot about this. Updated with Turtles, Top Gear1, MeagaManX2. Unfortunately, I cannot reset the poll votes, so the new entry Secret of Evermore has now already the votes of MMX2.
avatar
Conn



Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by opt2not on Tue 2 Feb 2016 - 20:45

Hi there, just registered here after playing around with a few of these MSU-1 hacks. I really really love them! Makes me want to modify my SNES's audio for less buzzing.

I saw this thread and figured I'd contribute a suggestion for another MSU-1 update:

Seiken Densetsu III (aka Secret of Mana 2)

opt2not
Newcomer

Since : 2016-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by Conn on Wed 3 Feb 2016 - 21:03

added it. However, only to the list, not the poll as it is restricted to 10 votes only
avatar
Conn



Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by vacantplanets on Thu 26 May 2016 - 18:24

Hey everyone,

My request would be Ninja Gaiden Trilogy. We all know the music sounds bad so I think this would be an awesome upgrade.

Also, my friends in Bit Brigade have a complete soundtrack ready for the first Ninja Gaiden. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTTt2KA-lyqPVlS7woZ1ScGiK_hL7fFAP

Anyone interested? Thanks in advance guys!
avatar
vacantplanets
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Since : 2015-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by PacDork on Tue 12 Jul 2016 - 12:15

To the MSU-1 game coders - I just want to say THANK YOU! I really love enjoying my old favorites in a new way.

As for requests - here are some games I'd love to see MSU'd:

-Earthworm Jim with the Sega CD soundtrack
-Earthworm Jim 2 with the Sega Saturn soundtrack
-Super Street Fighter 2 with any arranged soundtrack or arcade soundtrack. Would arcade voice samples be possible?
-Mortal Kombat 2 with arcade soundtrack
-Hook with John Williams soundtrack

Thanks! Smile

PacDork
Newcomer

Since : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by Zanak on Tue 12 Jul 2016 - 12:35

Hi everyone, I highly recommend this track for the stickerbush symphony on DKC2:

avatar
Zanak
Hardhat Beetle
Hardhat Beetle

Since : 2016-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by Conn on Tue 12 Jul 2016 - 13:15

Thanks PacDork, added your wishes to the first page. Seeing the wishlist and the implementation rate, do not expect anything fulfilled soon, if ever Smile

Nice song Zanak, thanks for sharing
avatar
Conn



Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by Metro City on Thu 13 Oct 2016 - 4:12

Hi, i hope in Final Fight Saga, Ninja Warriors mega cd music from zuntata, Captain Commando arrange music form psx and Rushing Beat Saga Blue3

Metro City
Newcomer

Since : 2016-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by Basara on Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 20:23

Now that I see it... Where the Hell is Breath of Fire II? This cries for an MSU-1 Expansion!!!
avatar
Basara
Rope
Rope

Since : 2015-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum