Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos!

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 31 Empty Re: Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos!

Post by Founder Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 2:49

Alright thanks!

(Wait and see... and pray XD)

Founder

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 31 Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 31 Empty Re: Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos!

Post by Conn Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 6:21

Guess you are going for the fairy dust dealer in this room  Blue1
You can sell the battery with my electrifying effect (if you applied it) as new synthetic drug that pushes the nerves out of you (or whatever) -really. good. stuff. ^^

No haven't got a reply from MoN, because I simply forgot about it and never pm'd him about it. Now, where was that thread again &@%&?! I tried looking, but haven't found my post.

Here we go Very Happy
https://www.zeldix.net/t769-neat-secrets-in-zelda-3
Conn
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 11:57

Haven't applied the battery electroshock but still have you email about it. Thats because I was unsure if I was going to keep the battery.

Alright thank for finding my post... I'll pm MoN when I get home.

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 17:59

You should apply it any case. Took me some effort to code and you have at least an effect when using it. If you want another item a time you still can explain the electroshock somehow, like with a synthetic drug, speed or whatever.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 21:42

Yeah, I'll apply it no worries.

Meanwhile, speaking of that msu-1 excel sheet, its closed to finished, just need to fix a few things and I'll send it, most probably tommorow or the days after!

Also followed your suggestion and pm'd Colines to see if he could loop my tracks, and he'll do it as soon as I send my msu-1 pack!

I hope the world is ready for an epic hack coming up soon to their favorites emulators Wink

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO BE DONE WITH THIS PROJECT!!!

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodPortal Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 22:02

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO BE DONE WITH THIS PROJECT!!!

One day you'll be done and it will be great and everyone will be all "you are my hero!". They might even make you king somewhere. Keep on truckin'
SunGodPortal
SunGodPortal

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 31 Image213

Since : 2015-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 22:10

Thanks SunGod, much appreciated Very Happy

Just wanted to make sure this is the track you wanted for the second ending Konrad ;-)

I also added the erasure track for candyland, but the instrumental version at that.

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 2:35

I honestly can't wait for the hack to be finished. I don't think the world is even ready for it.

People are going to go nuts over this hack because of all the custom stuff. Its the most advanced Z3 hack that I know of.

But remember the hack must be fun too. If the hack isnt fun and people dont like it (cough cough parallel worlds) then you have wasted your life. :S

So the beta testing phase is CRITICAL!

In fact in my super mario world hack that im working on right now I'm now making lots of levels way easier simply because i dont want the player to feel frustrated while playing.

And another thing that i realized is that not all players even have video game skills. For example I made the first level in my mario hack super super super easy and when i took it to my local video game store and got the owner to play it he couldnt even beat the 1st level!!!!!!

some people suck at video games so thats why i think many games are easily beatable because companies want to appeal to a broad audience when selling their game.

im not saying dummy down your game but it just has to be fun. so im sitting on the edge of my chair everyday waiting for your newest beta to come out!!!!!

Also pat yourself on the back for all the years or work you put into this!!!! Smile
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 31 Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 2:47

Erockbrox wrote:But remember the hack must be fun too. If the hack isnt fun and people dont like it (cough cough parallel worlds) then you have wasted your life. :S

So the beta testing phase is CRITICAL!
That's the main reason I started this hack. Felt like shit after the harsh critisims over Parallel Worlds so wanted to give the world a second coming ;-)

If Parallel Worlds had been an easier hack, I wouldn't be here today making a second full rom hack of Zelda 3 lol....and hell, this forum wouldn't even exist, moegami would never have joined up here so we wouldn't have convinced him to start making an hack using HM instead of waiting for Black Magic, Conn wouldn't have been making all those crazy amount of hacks if RedScorpion who I requested help from hasnt invited him here. There would be less msu-1 hacks even.

So yeah... even if that Conker hack would turn out like shit in the end (which I really doubt at this point), at least I'll have left my place in this world Wink

*I've already changed the future lol*

So yep no worries here. I'm sure some people will get stuck on some places, but nothing remotely even close to the difficulty or frustration that people had to witness in ParallelWorlds.

Erockbrox wrote:Also pat yourself on the back for all the years or work you put into this!!!! Smile
It'z done! Very Happy

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 3:54

Alright one track left to choose and one entrance to set.

But now off to sleep////3 hours left of sleep, but last day of work tommorow Razz

I'll then send the list when I'm off for three days, so one thing less on my mind Very Happy

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 7:03

Cool that there's progress here ^^ how could you choose your tracks that far ^^

Yes, that sadame is my requested song Wink but only from 0:50 (there's the best part starting, I really love this!). The ending is less than 50 seconds I think so people will not hear this best part if you'd play it from beginning.

I also added the erasure track for candyland, but the instrumental version at that.

I'd really suggest to play it with voice. There are a lot of people who know robot unicorn attack. This track is looped forever in this game with voice... it's so funny. Also you have horse whinnering and everything. That's the perfect theme for candyland (but only with voice...) maybe you think twice here Wink You can also make 2 versions (one with voice one without) and people can decide which they like to have (default voice, alternative without voice).

Also a nice song is from GoT mhysa (but no need to ingame it if you don't like it that much or already have all substitutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xv9Emwi1Cc
(can't be played embedded) from 3:52 I think this was the best GoT ending!

Here's the cd soundtrack of this theme:

Best part starts again at 1:36

How are the other parts going on (dungeon maps, compass sounds)?
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 8:29

Alright, I'll consider your propositions.

Dungeon Maps and compass sound will obviously be done once all dungeons are set the way I want them to be.. no need to do the same job twice in the end ;-)

So my priority list right now is as follow:

0- finish msu-1 excel sheet
1-finish overworlds
2-finish dungeons
3-create dungeon maps for euclid
4- do compass asm
5- bug fixes from 1st beta
6- release 2nd closed beta
7-fix bugs from 2nd beta
8- release
9- vanish from the internet for a while
10- make a comeback but no more hacking on my own aside helping maybe moegami and spane and then vanish again

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 8:33

I'll also probably need someone to add Erockbrox voiceovers to the msu-1 tracks like I've did with the intro a while back, but with better software.

Adjusting the ending slides to match the voiceovers as the slides switch and all that complicated stuff.

I know you posted a way to make the slides appear longer or shorter but cant remember where...

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 8:45

uh, in worst case scenario I can trace that again, no worries. We have also the problem in bszelda. Usually Scratcher did the voice overs:

And yes: you hear Erock and TheRetromancer Very Happy

Scratcher who made this merged voice in this video disappeared due to serious health problems, so SmashManiac will try to do the merging once we have the complete sets. If he succeeds I'll try to ask him for a tutorial (so Colines or anybody else can copycat his way of working) and/or whether he could help you out himself.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 9:43

Well I have a good method to do it using Windows movie maker buts to make the slides match the voiceovers going to be a pain.

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 15:09

And there are a few of the voice overs that i want to redo and make better.

for instance my intro voice over will be seen and heard by lots of people so it must be top notch like 10/10 quality.

so ive actually re recorded this part but i need to splice two audio tracks together (because I like one part of the 1st and another part of the 2nd)

I'll try and post this soon.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 15:41

It could be already too late for this, I am afraid. You see, your records have much background rustlings which TheRetromancer is ~just now~ filtering. If you redo your takes he would need to do that again, the complete project which already is incredibly delayed will be further delayed!

Your records are perfect as they are Smile better you only concentrate on AST now!
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 16:12

^What Conn said.

You already send me retakes of all your voiceovers and I find them perfect as they are already.

No need for taking more takes, I feel like I've dragged this project too much over the years.

For instance I've decided to stop adding new graphics because it keeps pushing the release date further...

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 19:02

Ah sorry, I thought you meant bszelda, but looks like you talked about SePH's project, Erock. I'm sure if you ask TR he can increase the quality by filtering background rustlings and such a lot, so no worries Wink
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.x Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 2:51

Music for the Kokiri Milk Bar. I hope this fits the area.

Mr.x
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 4:29

now that it sells beer it reminds me on this song:

Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 5:13

હેદρમ™ wrote:^What Conn said.

You already send me retakes of all your voiceovers and I find them perfect as they are already.

No need for taking more takes, I feel like I've dragged this project too much over the years.

For instance I've decided to stop adding new graphics because it keeps pushing the release date further...

i have already redone the intro so I will post or send you the new intro because i made a better one.

The intro is very important because almost everyone will hear it and i wasnt happy with last one i gave you.

i will have to look in my computer to find the files, but trust me. the newer one that i just did is better.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 11:31

Okay Okay Erock, please don't use the spatula! I'll complain, send me these new and improved tracks!

Good choice of music Conn, it does kinda fit the mood of the place!

Here's my alternate msu-1 pack, try guessing where all the tracks are going to be played lol

Uploaded to dailymotion since they delete videos less often ;-)

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 13:41

*lol, can't wait for the link to appear (it says "in progress").

Okay Okay Erock, please don't use the spatula! I'll complain, send me these new and improved tracks!
Erock just sent me the AST week 1 files and I'm really excited! They are perfect in voice and quality - be tensed what Erock's magic voice will return to you, SePH Wink

Good choice of music Conn, it does kinda fit the mood of the place!
Cool ^^ It was just out of fun since this song blew my mind, no intention to insert it, but if you want to insert this, the better. You just need to make a line in your excel with the entrance number (but I really hope not every cave/shop/whatever gets his own theme - this easily will grow to >500 different pcm:s Razz )

I do not know how the songs with voice in an eternal loop will turn out while playing, but seeing robot unicorn attack it shouldn't be too bad Wink However it would be best to offer an alternative instrumental version to each such songs (like cht-15.pcm (with voice) cht-15b.pcm (instrumental)) so people just need to rename it if they prefer the instrumental.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 3:41

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 31 Image13_zpswyfr3n1g

He sure is lucky XD

Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next