You guys....

Go down

You guys....  Empty You guys....

Post by Erockbrox Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 3:46

Okay, so I have like one final nitpick... hahaha... but for real.

I think that the music in the lost dessert area is just a tad bit too loud. I wanted to bring this up, but I guess I never did. Seriously, check the volumes on the songs and I'm pretty sure that you will agree with me on this.

Just FYI if we do a future update.

Have a good one.

-erock
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

You guys....  Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

You guys....  Empty Re: You guys....

Post by Conn Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 5:00

Funny, I was thinking about making 1 2.6  yesterday with
- fixing your room with the hammer tile
- fixing the castle hammer thing with the water splash
- adding use tardis key hint to Superskuj monologue in dev's area when screwed up
- adjusting the xenomorph monologue a bit so that the "Right" joke is better understandable.

But since the tardis key cannot be used in Superskuj's titch (I had to disable it, since there is no exit (SePH ran out of them, so the game would break), your room can still be beaten even when hammering down that tile, xenomorph monologue is in the must-shift area, and the castle splash hammer tiles are hardly to encounter... I came to the conclusion to live with it.

As for your "bug", I think there is no way to lower the spc music except hacking apu maybe. I tried that once but failed. Much luck on that Wink

The game is finished Very Happy
Conn
Conn

You guys....  Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 5 Nov 2017 - 21:55

Here's another bug review from SmashManiac, a long- year fellower of the BS Zelda Homepage.
I told him that the projects is closed and I am not going to work further on it, but for the records, here's his findings:

Started playing yesterday. Currently stuck at in level 10 and struggling to fight Ganon with my current equipment. Doing what I can in level 13 in the meantime. I'm having a LOT of fun so far!

Major issues I had on v1.2.5 with MSU features enabled, you might want to share with the others:
- One of the eye statues refused to open the secret passage after shooting a pebble in it 30 times or so. Had to reset the game to fix it. Don't remember the exact location, but I do remember it was blocking a dead-end containing a small key and the GPS.
- Sometimes paths in the desert just don't work, not sure why. Going back to the previous area wasn't enough to workaround the issue, but going all the way back to Peach's Castle appeared to do the trick.
- There are many locations where Speed can't be used, which is really annoying when you're trying to swap it with a different item but can't for seemingly no reason.

Other small issues I noticed:
- You can use the hookshot on a stump to bypass Ganon's protective barrier. This method wasn't mentioned in the dialog mentioning how to break the seal for some reason..
- At some point that I lost the Koka Kola bottle from my inventory, except I don't remember ever using it successfully when I tried to do so. Not sure if bug or user error.
- I wish the inventory screen and the map were next to each other in the smartphone menu, as I constantly switch between the two.
- OoT battle song does not loop correctly. It cuts back to the intro.
- Super Mario 64 tracks are a bit too loud IMO.
- Lots of minor palette and background/foreground continuity issues.

Despite this, I feel like I didn't had this much fun playing a Zelda game since Twilight Princess. Really like the gameplay tweaks, the puzzles and the aesthetics. Congrats to the whole team!

P.S.: How DARE you make lv.2 lift work only once?
Conn
Conn

You guys....  Image212

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Mon 6 Nov 2017 - 0:48

- Super Mario 64 tracks are a bit too loud IMO.

the only one that I find to be too loud is the retro zone dungeon mus1 music. the bomb omb battlefield music from sm64 seems to be a tad bit too loud.

this and the lost desert area are the only two songs which i find to be too loud.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

You guys....  Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Mon 6 Nov 2017 - 6:15

- There are many locations where Speed can't be used, which is really annoying when you're trying to swap it with a different item but can't for seemingly no reason.
This is solved, he probably had a full magic meter when trying in Dungeons. Speed is to refill magic, the "speed effect" is a by-product.

The other major bugs probably were casual (scarce random) nobody except him ran into the pebble-eyeshoot issue, and I also never had problems walking the desert lost woods.

Small issues:
- it is indeed possible to hookshot through the barrier that should not be allowed (ah, well... if people wanna make suicide.... Wink ).

- Koka Kola: he just didn't notice that he traded it for Fairy Dust. We indeed could have done it better, like giving the kola to the well and wait a bit, just alike ALTTP, where you give the mushroom to the witch first and wait a bit. No idea why we skipped that part, since the well is the witch. But doesn't matter as well. Both the well and Tingle refer that they need Kola to brew the Dust.
Conn
Conn

You guys....  Image212

Back to top Go down