ZScream Magic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: ZScream Magic

Post by SunGodPortal on Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 19:09

Yeah, I guess it's been a while since I was this deep into the dungeons.
SunGodPortal

Since : 2015-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by wizzrobemaster on Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 20:05

Zarby, how are you going to handle the overlays? will there a shortcut where it will be easier to edit the holes?

wizzrobemaster
Ganon
Ganon

Since : 2015-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by zarby89 on Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 20:59

Nice thanks Smile , i will put all of them on layer 3 at least for now, i guess that could be easy enough to change but i have lots of others stuff to fix before

wizzrobemaster wrote:Zarby, how are you going to handle the overlays? will there a shortcut where it will be easier to edit the holes?

For now i don't know it might not be possible to change in the 1st release but i don't know, it will probably looks like HM but with the possibility of having a room as background i guess i don't even really know how they work for now so that's hard to say

edit:
door preview :

zarby89

Since : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by wizzrobemaster on Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 22:07

I noticed you have the door boundaries highlighted. HM did not really have that feature.

wizzrobemaster
Ganon
Ganon

Since : 2015-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by zarby89 on Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 9:25

Not a very nice UI but it still progressing !, i'm streaming on twitch almost everyday the development of it if anyone is interested, https://www.twitch.tv/zarby89

it can also read JP text now !

zarby89

Back to top Go down

Post by zarby89 on Tue 30 Jan 2018 - 19:20

Hello !, just posting to say the project is still going i've added lots of features but it much more work than i was expecting so it will take the time it will take... it really buggy atm i don't want to release anything bugged here's a gif of what it looks like now plus load layout feature Blue1

You can now name the dungeons / rooms as you can see on the left, the UI have been updated to be less "compacted" starting equipement tab have been added fully working i've done lots of draw fix as you can see the door draw is an entrance door and not a normal door anymore i won't give any other estimated release date anymore it could be in a month or in 6 i don't know

zarby89

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo on Fri 2 Feb 2018 - 15:42

One feature I'd really love is the ability to directly export a room to .png. And the ability to batch do it for a range of rooms (or potentially all of them) all at once.
qwertymodo

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by IntimFuchtler on Mon 12 Feb 2018 - 3:32

Really nice work there zarby, looks really promising.
If this is a thing, this will surly open up the alttp hacking community to new people (as most of them are afraid of hm)
IntimFuchtler

Since : 2016-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum